Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

If you’re in Australia and want the bricktober Batman pack it’s $30 in Toys R Us starting on the 3rd and free with a $75 purchase. That’s in aud btw

42 minutes ago, LEGOFANBLUE said:

If you’re in Australia and want the bricktober Batman pack it’s $30 in Toys R Us starting on the 3rd and free with a $75 purchase. That’s in aud btw

awesome, thanks

2 hours ago, Nsk97 said:

Anyone know anything about the bricktober promotion in the UK? 

Supposedly near to the end of October.

I'm hoping that 60's Alfred with cowl is in the cmf similar to how inmate joker was also in a big set and cmf.

4 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I'm hoping that 60's Alfred with cowl is in the cmf similar to how inmate joker was also in a big set and cmf.

He isn't.

On 9/29/2017 at 11:21 AM, Captain Britain said:

I believe (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) but I think this is the general idea..

Justice League Anniversary Party - incl. Supes, Hawkgirl, El Dorado, Green Arrow and Wonder Dog

Egghead Mech - Egghead and Condiment King + Batman?

Harley Quinn Truck - Harley, Gentlemen Ghost, Crazy Quilt.. Batgirl?

Bat Space Shuttle - Three different Batmans, Two Robins and.. Catwoman was it?

Bat Buggy - Batman and Captain Boomerang

Second series of CMF's

Don't take that as gospel as I'm a bit out of touch as I'm not on here as often as I'd like to be but hopefully I've picked up on what's coming out!

Only one tweet on the street.

Also, if anyone's interested. Subject to change I'm sure, but...

£19.99, £29.99, £29.99, £49.99 and £69.99. These are some numbers, use them wisely.

Just now, Catanas said:

£19.99, £29.99, £29.99, £49.99 and £69.99. These are some numbers, use them wisely.

Thanks Catanas! So if I had to guess:

Batbuggy- £20 (much better value than the Freeze, Pizza and Catwoman sets in my opinion)

Justice League Party- £30 (Yeesh, don't know about this, I'll get it for the figs but the build doesn't seem very substantial)

Egghead- £30 (Pretty good value, an instant purchase for sure)

Harley's Truck £50 (Another cool ride for the Bat-Rogues and I'm really happy with Quilt and Ghost's inclusion)

Bat Space-Shuttle £70 (As expected. I find the overall design very sleek but I hope it has a fairly detailed interior)

1 hour ago, Catanas said:

Those prices seem pretty fair (better than the DCEU justice league set prices).

Is that first line indicating the space shuttle only has one robin? 

13 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

Those prices seem pretty fair (better than the DCEU justice league set prices).

Is that first line indicating the space shuttle only has one robin? 

Yes, minifigs in the Shuttle are Batman (Standard), Dick Grayson, Reggae Man, Firestarter, Bat Spacesuit and Catwoman

With NYCC coming up, is there any likelihood of set reveals? It might be wishful thinking on my part, as I always feel that SDCC gets better/more exclusive news.

59 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

With NYCC coming up, is there any likelihood of set reveals? It might be wishful thinking on my part, as I always feel that SDCC gets better/more exclusive news.

It's going to be on October 5-8th. Sadly I do not know if there will be any new reveals, but someone else might.

So looks like US prices will be around $20, $30, $30, $50, and maybe $80? $20 and $30 for the buggy and party don’t seem great to me, as I was expecting the buggy to be $15 and the party to be $20. I did expect the shuttle to be $100-120, though. 

According to a Reddit thread the Bricktober Batsuit set will be available from October 8th to 14th. Must spend $50 to get them. EDIT: this is for the US.

Edited by BlueberryWaffles

3 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

According to a Reddit thread the Bricktober Batsuit set will be available from October 8th to 14th. Must spend $50 to get them. EDIT: this is for the US.

Does anyone have any tips for getting these? Do I just show up to my local TRU on October 8th, or should I call first? If so, will they know what I'm talking about? My experience with them knowing about promotions has been mixed.

3 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Does anyone have any tips for getting these? Do I just show up to my local TRU on October 8th, or should I call first? If so, will they know what I'm talking about? My experience with them knowing about promotions has been mixed.

Just some experience from what happened today: I went to the store at around when they opened and the employee I spoke to denied any knowledge of Bricktober at all - he seemed to have no clue and told me to check back on the 8th. I later called them and they still told me that Bricktober isn't starting until the 8th worldwide. Then, I saw several posts about how the first pack was available today, so I went back about a minute before they closed and was given the set of figures - apparently they had a box full of them the whole day and I had arrived just in time to grab the last one. Clearly, mileage will vary even depending on what employee you talk to in the same store. I'd still go midway through the day and see if there's any available to give, which there should be. Good luck!

47 minutes ago, legozebra said:

Just some experience from what happened today: I went to the store at around when they opened and the employee I spoke to denied any knowledge of Bricktober at all - he seemed to have no clue and told me to check back on the 8th. I later called them and they still told me that Bricktober isn't starting until the 8th worldwide. Then, I saw several posts about how the first pack was available today, so I went back about a minute before they closed and was given the set of figures - apparently they had a box full of them the whole day and I had arrived just in time to grab the last one. Clearly, mileage will vary even depending on what employee you talk to in the same store. I'd still go midway through the day and see if there's any available to give, which there should be. Good luck!

What state were you in? Something like this happen to me in Florida

Edited by bbquicksilver

HEy guys, has anyonein canada been able to get the bricktober packs in the past just by buying them? The flyer seems to indicate i can only get the batman one next week by paying 75$ which i just can't swing this week

8 hours ago, legozebra said:

Thanks for the input. Crap, that sounds very inconvenient. It's too bad that TRU rolls out promotions a little haphazardly. I wish I could just get there when they open and be done with it.

By the way, can one combine more than one set to get to the $50 threshold?

7 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Thanks for the input. Crap, that sounds very inconvenient. It's too bad that TRU rolls out promotions a little haphazardly. I wish I could just get there when they open and be done with it.

By the way, can one combine more than one set to get to the $50 threshold?

Any LEGO purchase totaling $50 should have you covered. Wish they'd just sell the damn things. I know I can just return whatever I buy, it's just irritating.