Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

14 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

@Duncan YoungI was rewatching the friends are family bit to see the tropical joker when i noticed he is paired with vacaton versions of batman, who we already have, robin, alfred, and babs, you think we will get those three as well?

&

12 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

So now im hoping chauffeur alfred or vacation alfred or faf alfr3d are in series 2, i just want a 5$ alfred since collecting from 2012...

You'll get your $5 Alfred, don't worry.

19 hours ago, J4ck said:

No, Rob-ot5000 said don't expect to see any non-DC villains in the next wave. He was referring to the whole wave of sets not just the CMF Series.

I don't think I said that, considering that I had not seen the sets. I do remember hearing it from someone reliable, but I don't remember who. Anyway, we've seen all the news sets now, and no, no non-DC villains in sight.

6 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

All I have to say is

Please let Nightwing be in the CMF :begging: Arkham Joker was after all. And I don't want that bat wing shoulder armor piece to be expensive.

Uhh... :sceptic:

This Brickset article also thinks the rollercoaster track in this set may be foreshadowing a potential Creator Expert fairground rollercoaster for next year. :wink:

4 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

You'll get your $5 Alfred, don't worry.

I certainly hope it will be chauffeur Alfred. :purrr:

40 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

This Brickset article also thinks the rollercoaster track in this set may be foreshadowing a potential Creator Expert fairground rollercoaster for next year. :wink:

Me too; the more Alfred variants the better!

51 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

You missed (the point of) my ampersand.

51 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Sad trombone.

what a boring fig.

7 hours ago, Nsk97 said:

As much as I love batman and enjoyed the movie, I honestly hope to god there is not another wave. I think we have already reached saturation point with sets and I really can't see any reason to have more sets after the next wave.

I just can't seem to get enough of the vehicles. Another 3 sets to close off the wave!! 

10 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

All I have to say is

Please let Nightwing be in the CMF :begging: Arkham Joker was after all. And I don't want that bat wing shoulder armor piece to be expensive.

My words.:sadnew:

5 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Then what Alfred did you mean? I'm sorry, i am confused...

I also don't like the use of the same Alfred head from the batcave. He deserves more emotion than two exactly same faces!!

7 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

&

You'll get your $5 Alfred, don't worry.                                      :sceptic:

Thank you! I assume the "&" means just the vacation alfred and no chauffeur one, i just need his head and hair and i can customize the rest i guess

Edited by legosamsonite

1 hour ago, Fifulin said:

Then what Alfred did you mean? I'm sorry, i am confused...

Vacation Alfred

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Vacation Alfred

That's the one with his normal head, hair and collar and then a torso and legs that are just white with black stripes right? 

56 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

That's the one with his normal head, hair and collar and then a torso and legs that are just white with black stripes right? 

Yeah, Alfred in an old-fashioned swim suit.

19 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

And I don't want that bat wing shoulder armor piece to be expensive.

I know, right?

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

Happy to be getting a cheap Alfred. Just gotta find a torso with a suit printed on it now. :thumbup:

I think im gonna use the series 10 waiter torso with grey legs

Wait, did dr. Phosphorus ever get confirmed?

Edited by legosamsonite

24 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

I think im gonna use the series 10 waiter torso with grey legs

Wait, did dr. Phosphorus ever get confirmed?

No, but they've done practically every other DC villain in the film, so it's kind of assumed he's coming somewhere.

You'll be getting a cheap Alfred with sunglasses.... It's still good though since he's the only character to date to have the old man head piece in skin colour. I'll be picking up a few of him for mocs then! 

9 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

You'll be getting a cheap Alfred with sunglasses.... It's still good though since he's the only character to date to have the old man head piece in skin colour. I'll be picking up a few of him for mocs then! 

Ah I was hoping regular glasses. Ah well, I'll take what I can get. And like you said the balding scalp piece is useful.

9 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Are you saying that with insider knowledge or just assuming? Because he isn't wearing sunglasses in the film in that outfit.

Just now, Nsk97 said:

Are you saying that with insider knowledge or just assuming? Because he isn't wearing sunglasses in the film in that outfit.

Yeah he definitely wasnt in the movie

1 hour ago, Ashnflash said:

Alfred has sunglasses in the FaF sequence, but we're supposedly not getting any in the CMF series.

I fail to see the appeal of Vacation Alfred.

Sure, hardcore DC/LEGO fans will get him for the face/hairpiece.

But, will casual buyers even remember him in a credits scene a whole year after the movie came out??? :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I hope this series wont be a flop like Simpsons 2, because some of the minifigures sound really random, like this "Vacation Alfred"

I mean I get why they might include vacation joker with the idea that we will never get a set based on the killing joke is this is the closest thing to it but Alfred is kinda random. I wonder seeing as robin is the only other one with a special surfing outfit if he will show up too