Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

With Bricktober, when are the packs available to buy on their own? 

Any leftovers should be available after the promotion. I recall it was sometime before last year's went on sale at my local store.

Just now, Robert8 said:

I'm confused 

Why are the FAF versions in the Joker Manor set?

LEGO has to have a carrot for you to be beaten with the price stick for the surely expensive DTC set. So, instead of slapping those FaF variants in the logical place (the blind bag series), they're gonna put them in the DTC set. Hello $20+ each on Brick Link. Thanks a heap, LEGO.

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I'm confused 

Why are the FAF versions in the Joker Manor set?

Maybe because they don't want to just re-use figure designs. I'm personally not complaining because I love those designs! The figures look amazing! 

I'm just curious where we got confirmation of Tropical Joker coming. That's great! Just wondering when that happened :grin:

Just now, Ashnflash said:

Maybe because they don't want to just re-use figure designs. I'm personally not complaining because I love those designs! The figures look amazing! 

I'm just curious where we got confirmation of Tropical Joker coming. That's great! Just wondering when that happened :grin:

Some weeks back it was intimated that an FaF scene figure (or figures) would be showing up in the CMF series. Since it was confirmed that the white costume figures were out, we're left with the beach wear figures depicted.

It's really awesome! The rollercoaster is really interesting. Have those parts appeared before and I missed them or is this something new?

I love the interior! And the front entrance looks amazing! I take back what I said about it being expensive. While it is the same price as Ninjago City it is a very very different set. 

If you look at the boxes. One of them is labelled Wyldstyle. I guess he's still hung up over their break up xD 

That is a very cool set, but I can't see myself justifying that price tag. I'll probably wind up just ordering the new figures on their own.

Edited by PepperoniBricks

My favorite thing about large sets is the level of details. There are little references like the 20:00 minutes of the microwave, joker replacing the Wayne Manor pictures with his, that great theater room. Over all this is a great set

2 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

That is a very cool set, but I can't see myself justifying that price tag. I'll probably wind up just ordering the new figures on their own.

I'm with you. I'm not really sure what I was expecting to be honest. It does look cool, but other than the figs there is almost no appeal in the set itself for me and it's not something I would have on display. Figs it is! I dread to think what some of them will cost though! It might be easier/cheaper to buy the set and sell the build.

I think if they had dropped the Joker aspects and just added the middle segment of Wayne Manor i would have brought this set in a heart beat. However, a lot of the Joker aspects are not particularly desirable and i've no interest in getting the white versions of the characters (unless i could get the entire set that showed up) - though the lack of the white clothed Harley and Alfred is strange (Especially Alfred)
91oxVZP4fYL.jpg

Whyyyyyy? You are here all happy bout the set or thr figures or both, while i am here crying about not being able to afford it... Waaaaah! Why couldn't they put in some bad figures, so i would not like it that much???

Just now, legosamsonite said:

So now im hoping chauffeur alfred or vacation alfred or faf alfr3d are in series 2, i just want a 5$ alfred since collecting from 2012...

No FaF anything in the CMF wave.

Here's the part were I follow mom's advice about not having anything nice to say.

Just now, legosamsonite said:

So now im hoping chauffeur alfred or vacation alfred or faf alfr3d are in series 2, i just want a 5$ alfred since collecting from 2012...

It was already said that there won't be FAF minifigures in Series 2

So, the only change is maybe the DVD exclusive minifigure? Or maybe New York Comic Con exclusive?

The roller coaster looks awesome. Are these pieces new? And the funhouse mirror pieces? Are those new too? 

To be honest, it isn't the best set, but it does feel like closure for tlbm. And it looks like with some alterations you can easily make a decent wayne manor. Don't know if the tower represents the eye of sauron, but it doesnt really look like it (maybe that is a license thingy?)

I wonder if they thought about connecting the earlier batcave to it somehow. 

Figs look good. Dualmoulded legs in new colours and the white versions look stunning. 

3 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Where is the pool? 

Alfred is lying on it

Edited by Captain Nemo
Removed image--bit too gigantic!