Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

4 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Looks amazing! How did you get Wizard Batman's cape to look so well? They seem to come very folded.

Yes, mine was too but i pressed the cape under heavy books for 1 week :)

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The problem with the Manor being a normal one is the minifigures included. Dick, Bruce Wayne and Alfred are all already released. 

If the version is Jockerville then they can include alternate versions of minor villains like Condiment King or Calendar Man with an exclusive face print, similar to what they did in the Ninjago City D2C with Misako.

Or even more uber villains

Alfred in the 60s Batsuit is pretty much the only unreleased figure I can think of. Unless they went off the deep end and gave us Daleks, Voldermort, Agents Smith and Shark.

41 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Alfred in the 60s Batsuit is pretty much the only unreleased figure I can think of. Unless they went off the deep end and gave us Daleks, Voldermort, Agents Smith and Shark.

It's been said a couple of times already that were not getting any non-DC villains.

Anyone wanting the bricktober sets in the UK, all four sets come out at once near the end of October so don't expect to see them straight away when October approaches.

40 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Anyone wanting the bricktober sets in the UK, all four sets come out at once near the end of October so don't expect to see them straight away when October approaches.

Is that the official line or the eventual response from one of the stores?

On a separate note, the birthday loot was well received. Does anyone else’s Catwoman cowl have a loose fit? Also have the Scuttler. I have to say that being an old school Batfan, I didn’t think I would like it, but it is a great build and encapsulates the extravagant feel of this Batman.

45 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

What’s the deal with Bricktober in the US?

We have a calendar, here in Canada...   I can't find one for the USA, but our dates are very often the same as yours...   

LEGO_Bricktober_Calendar_En.pdf

Edited by Mat099

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

What’s the deal with Bricktober in the US?

Sure wish we'd find out. One of the Asian markets is having a contest surrounding these, and the winner gets a brick-built minifig display case. I'd settle for them just putting the damn things out here.

Canadian TrU calender.

http://www.trucadevtest.com/tru/pdf/LEGO_Bricktober_Calendar_En.pdf

Edited by K_Tiger

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

It's been said a couple of times already that were not getting any non-DC villains.

That has only been said about the CMF, but i don't remember someone saying that about the sets. Since Agent Smith and a gremlin or two would always be welcome. Tho i would only buy them on internet as the set's going to be very expensive.

9 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Is that the official line or the eventual response from one of the stores?

On a separate note, the birthday loot was well received. Does anyone else’s Catwoman cowl have a loose fit? Also have the Scuttler. I have to say that being an old school Batfan, I didn’t think I would like it, but it is a great build and encapsulates the extravagant feel of this Batman.

They all get released the same time about the time of BrickLive which the end of October.

1 hour ago, Fifulin said:

That has only been said about the CMF, but i don't remember someone saying that about the sets. Since Agent Smith and a gremlin or two would always be welcome. Tho i would only buy them on internet as the set's going to be very expensive.

No, Rob-ot5000 said don't expect to see any non-DC villains in the next wave. He was referring to the whole wave of sets not just the CMF Series.

11 hours ago, J4ck said:

And why then were Wicked Witch and Flying Monkeys in the Ultimate Batmobile set?

1 hour ago, Pop Star c o said:

And why then were Wicked Witch and Flying Monkeys in the Ultimate Batmobile set?

That was the current wave, not the next wave.

3 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

Because the no non-DC villains statement refers to the next wave,  not the one from four months ago. 

With Bricktober, when are the packs available to buy on their own? 

I wanted to call to your attention this picture of Robin and Babs in their FaF costumes. The comments section suggests they'll be in the Wayne/Joker Manor set 

Party Suit !

:classic:

I wonder how many other FaF variants we'll get? In addition to Robin and Batgirl, I'd say  Joker, Batman and Alfred are very likely

Edited by Duncan Young

I wonder if they are also going to include the FaF Batman

Related image

About the other 2: meh.... 

To each its own I guess

Edited by Robert8

Neeeeeeeeed Babs! Now! :D More for the collection. Also, I'm sure there's a lovely building too...

Edited by Catanas

22 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I wanted to call to your attention this picture of Robin and Babs in their FaF costumes. The comments section suggests they'll be in the Wayne/Joker Manor set

From which comments section was that mentioned?

4 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

From which comments section was that mentioned?

Just click on the photo, it should lead you to it's Flickr page 

Oh, here's Joker. Before I saw the other, I just passed it off as a custom. Still not sure if it is or not

Green hair & Purple hair

Edited by Duncan Young

Just now, legosamsonite said:

Isn't that joker supposed to be in series 2?

Don't think so. You might be getting confused with the Tropical Joker (who had also appeared in the end credits) who will be in the CMF

Edited by Duncan Young

30 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Just click on the photo, it should lead you to it's Flickr page 

Oh, here's Joker. Before I saw the other, I just passed it off as a custom. Still not sure if it is or not

I wonder what's up with the purple haired one on the right? Very Exo Force like. *huh*

I see also that both variants are donning Kraven's fur collar piece in white, which is rather interesting. 

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Don't think so. You might be getting confused with the Tropical Joker (who had also appeared in the end credits) who will be in the CMF

Oh right... Thanks

@Duncan YoungI was rewatching the friends are family bit to see the tropical joker when i noticed he is paired with vacaton versions of batman, who we already have, robin, alfred, and babs, you think we will get those three as well?