Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

7 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Any idea when we will get official images of the sets and cmf? 

December, I imagine.

3 hours ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Any idea when we will get official images of the sets and cmf? 

Cmfs are usually revealed by LEGO a month before release so December 1st and I would expect to see official images of the sets sometime before then.

20 hours ago, Rookie875 said:

Cmfs are usually revealed by LEGO a month before release so December 1st and I would expect to see official images of the sets sometime before then.

Yes, but a half-month later there are some reveals, too.

51 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I found it on ninjajaynuva instagram

Got it - thanks! It certainly looks much better now. I still wish for arm printing but can live without that..!

It's still insanely difficult to see the facial hair, but it is possible.

It's odd that Lego didn't choose a shade of yellow that would stand out better!

Spoiler

image.png.301dea7157d726bcd9bf0ce4209e8a8e.png I don't know why I did this :look:, if needs to be removed then fine but I thought it would be okay to post here as there's not much there.

Edited by Agent Kallus

When are we expecting the D2C reveal? I think I heard a guess that it would be revealed around New York Comic-Con. When is that? I'm just trying to plan ahead since I'm planning on getting Ninjago City on October 13th, but I'll skip it if I like the LBM set more. 

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

When are we expecting the D2C reveal? I think I heard a guess that it would be revealed around New York Comic-Con. When is that? I'm just trying to plan ahead since I'm planning on getting Ninjago City on October 13th, but I'll skip it if I like the LBM set more. 

NYCC is the weekend before the 5th through the 8th. Fingers crossed we see it then, I was wondering the same thing.

14 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

NYCC is the weekend before the 5th through the 8th. Fingers crossed we see it then, I was wondering the same thing.

Thank you, I thought it was somewhere around the 8th. I'm hoping for a Jokerland Wayne Manor, since I'd buy that in a heartbeat, but I'd probably skip a regular Wayne Manor. 

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Thank you, I thought it was somewhere around the 8th. I'm hoping for a Jokerland Wayne Manor, since I'd buy that in a heartbeat, but I'd probably skip a regular Wayne Manor. 

Yeah, a normal Wayne Manor would have to be SPECTACULAR to warrant a purchase.

I would buy a regular Wayne Manor in a heartbeat and I would probably redesign a jokerized mansion back to a regular version. I just really want all the iconic Gotham sightings. Up till now we only got Arkham and the Batcave. I might also include an amusement park and the lazarus pit to that list since many version of them are present in different stories. We still need a GCPD building, Wayne Tower, the Iceberg Lounge and Wayne Manor which we only got a slight portion of in form of the 66 Batcave set. But a Jokerized version is still welcome. They could do something similar to the Lego Knights Kingdom Castle of Morcia set, in which you can adjust the building in just a few steps.

I'm personally hoping for a regular manor. It looked really elegant in the movie, and I'm sure it would be filled with little Easter eggs. Hopefully it'll have some nice figures too!

2 hours ago, cavallino said:

My small display:

Looks amazing! How did you get Wizard Batman's cape to look so well? They seem to come very folded.

The problem with the Manor being a normal one is the minifigures included. Dick, Bruce Wayne and Alfred are all already released. 

If the version is Jockerville then they can include alternate versions of minor villains like Condiment King or Calendar Man with an exclusive face print, similar to what they did in the Ninjago City D2C with Misako.

Or even more uber villains

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

If the version is Jockerville then they can include alternate versions of minor villains like Condiment King or Calendar Man with an exclusive face print, similar to what they did in the Ninjago City D2C with Misako.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! I'm sorry for acting so immature, but Condiment King having a new face would be awesome since i am not impressed at all by the official ones.