Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

59 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

Is the leg print meant to be askew?

Yes actually it is. I looked again and in the movie robins nightwing does have askew leg printing 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Wow, so they picked up on the gag that Robin's trunks are bunched up on one side, but reversed the decision to give Green Arrow arm print. 

4 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Really? I mean, I'd be delighted if so 

The box sizes suggest those prices, and I think a well trusted leaker said the party was $20 a while ago. 

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

Wow, so they picked up on the gag that Robin's trunks are bunched up on one side, but reversed the decision to give Green Arrow arm print. 

In fairness, leg printing is pretty standard, whereas arm printing isn't as common.

Too, in the movie, the printing on the arm wraps further around than actual arm printing does, so it doesn't seem like he was designed with the intention of being an actual release.

I was more angry when they didn't bother to do side leg printing for Poison Ivy. They finally created the ultimate Poison Ivy variant, and then they cheaped out on the leg printing. So close...

Edited by strangely

48 minutes ago, strangely said:

Too, in the movie, the printing on the arm wraps further around than actual arm printing does, so it doesn't seem like he was designed with the intention of being an actual release.

I can't find a clear picture, but I think Mutant Leader's arm bands wrap all the way around in the movie. Nurse HQ's arm printing might too.

2 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Kinda hoping we get some "Bat Merch" kids in the CMF series...

Honestly, me too! There are so many neat pieces in that scene both from a Lego perspective and a Batman one. Like, I really want the "I'm Not Batman" t-shirt, the Batman ice cream, the Batman action figure, the hat with the '66 Batman logo on it, and the torso with the The Batman logo on it (because nobody ever seems to acknowledge that one!). I wouldn't say no to the "Batman Begins by Brushing His Teeth" shirt either :laugh: Plus it would be nice to get some general purpose flesh-tone heads, especially if they're as diverse as the kids in the movie!

Hey I just build the Two-Face double demolition set and I couldn't help but wonder what this variant will look like with the black/white Two-Face hairpiece. Has anyone tried this out yet and made a picture of it? I'm really curious.:look:

I went in TRU today to ask about Bricktober...but they didn't have any info. One guy did say, but not entirely sure, that I couldn't buy just the pack, until the week after they're the offer. Is this typical? I've seen comments saying  otherwise. I know they had plenty of stock from last years...but I don't see the Batman ones having much, of any, leftovers. 

8 hours ago, Vindicare said:

I went in TRU today to ask about Bricktober...but they didn't have any info. One guy did say, but not entirely sure, that I couldn't buy just the pack, until the week after they're the offer. Is this typical? I've seen comments saying  otherwise. I know they had plenty of stock from last years...but I don't see the Batman ones having much, of any, leftovers. 

I put little stock in TrU associates being in the know about anything, really. When they come I'm sure there will people whose stores take a hard line on selling them during the appointed week, while others won't have any trouble picking them up.

Just now, RobbieHxC said:

Where is a pic of Hawkgirl?

brick_warriors on Instagram.

18 hours ago, Vindicare said:

10 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I put little stock in TrU associates being in the know about anything, really. When they come I'm sure there will people whose stores take a hard line on selling them during the appointed week, while others won't have any trouble picking them up.

brick_warriors on Instagram.

What @K_Tiger said, though if your store won't sell you one, buy something that qualifies and turn around and return just it and keep the promo.  The receipt just prorates the gwp anyway.

On 14 September 2017 at 2:45 PM, BrickHat said:

I am so glad we're getting Hawkgirl! With this and the rumored CMFs, which JL party minifigs are we missing (that are not identical to a previous release, like Martian Manhunter)?

Are you saying Martian Manhunter is updated in the movie? If so I'd love a super cheap way to buy him (i.e. CMF Series) since he is my favourite super hero.

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

Are you saying Martian Manhunter is updated in the movie? If so I'd love a super cheap way to buy him (i.e. CMF Series) since he is my favourite super hero.

I think he was saying which old members were updated, i too hope Martian manhunter as well as hawkman show up since i missed both previously and if we get all the new members, mm and hm will be the only two missing from my display...

6 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

I think he was saying which old members were updated, i too hope Martian manhunter as well as hawkman show up since i missed both previously and if we get all the new members, mm and hm will be the only two missing from my display...

Yup, that's what I meant! Thanks for clarifying for me.

6 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Just now, BrickHat said:

Yup, that's what I meant! Thanks for clarifying for me.

I didn't notice that Martian Manhunter was updated, how was he updated? Come on man, I need my favourite super hero!!

Just now, J4ck said:

I didn't notice that Martian Manhunter was updated, how was he updated? Come on man, I need my favourite super hero!!

Sorry to keep confusing people. As far as I know, he's one of the figures that was not updated. Hence my question was which figures which we have never gotten are still yet to be revealed to be coming in a set, because I'd like to complete the lineup. That's all. Sorry about the confusion!

54 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Sorry to keep confusing people. As far as I know, he's one of the figures that was not updated. Hence my question was which figures which we have never gotten are still yet to be revealed to be coming in a set, because I'd like to complete the lineup. That's all. Sorry about the confusion!

Samurai, black vulcan, apache chief, and the new cyborg variant are unaccounted for right now

19 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Samurai, black vulcan, apache chief, and the new cyborg variant are unaccounted for right now

Sounds like just enough heroes for the CMF to pick up the slack. That would be 7 total, including Black Canary and the Wonder Twins, which is ever so slightly more than the number of Bat-variants in the last wave. Sounds plausible to me, but it's just speculation on my end, unless anyone wants to swoop in with a leak or some insider info :laugh: