Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Hi all

Its great to see the recent minifig imges, Shame though about some of them lacking in certain ways (no back printing, arm printing etc.) On a side note I wonder if it has anything to do with Legos recent drop in revenue? maybe they didn't wanna fork out to much on the designs? I dunno, Anyway I have some screen caps of the JLA party and a close up of green arrow I think someone was asking for:

xaB16jO.png

yYThjNt.png

so yeah Green arrow does have arm printing in the movie, I just hope the image we got of green arrow is unfinished, it would be a real shame if it wasn't :( 

6 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Are we getting a new Green Lantern? I completely missed this :laugh: which set?

5 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

So if there are wome repeat jl figures, does that mean we could see Martian manhunter and hawkman in series 2?

Seems extremely unlikely to see any of these guys, seeing as they are all the exact same as their 2015 set appearances. A new Cyborg shouldn't be out of the picture though

Also just want to share this, its crazy to see all the weird variants of Batman this movie has brought us (would have been insane to add Pirate, Artic, Desert, Scuba, Electric, Space and Hazbat suits in this photo too)

25 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It looks like it could be a polybag or something

I hope it is a polybag. That would be awesome!

3 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

Maybe it's from Wayne Manor

There is that possibility too. 

Those tires and rims *oh2* 

We haven't seen those in forever, makes me think we probably won't see this made in any set.

Edited by Amazing Bricks

4 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I zoomed in on the Instagram pic, and to me it looks like there's something yellowish around his mouth. Hopefully he does have a bit of a beard and the lighting is just poor!

Probably just got into Condiment King's mustard stash.  Or 'stache?

As much as I was looking forward to Green Arrow having arm printing, I can live without it. His lack of goatee is disappointing if that isn't a new Green Lantern head, I mean I know the masks looked identical even in the concept art but the goatee and hair were literally the only details that set GA and GL apart. At least the figure is perfect besides that. I'll probably end up using that head for Hal either way.

11 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

As much as I was looking forward to Green Arrow having arm printing, I can live without it. His lack of goatee is disappointing if that isn't a new Green Lantern head, I mean I know the masks looked identical even in the concept art but the goatee and hair were literally the only details that set GA and GL apart. At least the figure is perfect besides that. I'll probably end up using that head for Hal either way.

Agreed, those who were expecting arm printing for green arrow must be out of their mind. I understand that they went all out for the first TLBM wave, but they're not going to do that for every minifigure. People ask for too much, they want dual molded legs for every minifigure. That's not the thing I'm disappointed with, its the fact that if he doesn't have the signature blond facial hair. I mean, I'll just probably end up using the green arrow head from the darkseid set and give green lantern this head.

59 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I wonder if that's how they are filling up the minifigure series 2. That new flash and cyborg could show up in it

New Flash? Thats the same one from 2014/15

36 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

New Flash? Thats the same one from 2014/15

It might not be flash. It might be Wally? He is wearing the black and yellow coustume 

It's Black Vulcan from the Super Friends cartoon 

is there a possibility that the Green Arrow face is just a place holder? Very disappointing if he doesn't have the goatee 

Looking in close, I can definitely see where that could maybe be a beard. Not a bad face if there is just a hard to see beard. The arms do seem kind of naked without the printing, so there's a good chance I'll swap out some green arms, maybe the short green Robin sleeves if I can get hold of a spare set.

1 hour ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Looking in close, I can definitely see where that could maybe be a beard. Not a bad face if there is just a hard to see beard. The arms do seem kind of naked without the printing, so there's a good chance I'll swap out some green arms, maybe the short green Robin sleeves if I can get hold of a spare set.

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but others are saying the same thing. As for the arms, I was thinking maybe using and erasing the printing on the molded Poison Ivy arms might work for those who want Arrow to have some kind of arm detail.

2 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

maybe the short green Robin sleeves if I can get hold of a spare set.

You know you can buy his torso from bricks n pieces? Than you have your sleeves already

13 hours ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Those tires and rims *oh2* 

We haven't seen those in forever, makes me think we probably won't see this made in any set.

Weren't they used in the juniors cars 3 sets? I'm almost certain lighting uses them.

Ladies and gentlemen... Our first look at the first ever appearance... of LEGO Hawkgirl :wub:

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:
Ladies and gentlemen... Our first look at the first ever appearance... of LEGO Hawkgirl :wub:

HawkGirl looks almost perfect, just wish she had a better helmet, still probably the best figure within this set though :cry_happy: Also fairly certain the capes belong to El Dorado and Wonder Dog. 

Superman looks incredibles! Like that face perfectly captures his LEGO movie appearances! 

Hawkgirl looks good I guess too! Glad Hawkman won't be alone now! 

Just now, Foxes Productionz said:

HawkGirl looks almost perfect, just wish she had a better helmet, still probably the best figure within this set though :cry_happy: Also fairly certain the capes belong to El Dorado and Wonder Dog. 

Yeah, wonder if she'll use the same wing structure as Hawkman back in 2015 (seems likely as they brought that style back for the Parademons)

Just now, Ashnflash said:

Superman looks incredibles! Like that face perfectly captures his LEGO movie appearances! 

Hawkgirl looks good I guess too! Glad Hawkman won't be alone now! 

Wow didn't even notice his new head