Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Rookie875 said:

CK has an alternate face but Egg-head does not because his headpiece wouldn't cover up the alternate expression.

Ok, thanks :) Was there any pic of CK's alternate face? If so, link?

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

It has been posted on the previous page.

Oh, thanks. It looks bad, actually. I was expecting a wide smile or something... Well,another minifigure who deserves a different alternate expression, alog with Ivy and Scarecrow...

28 minutes ago, williejm said:

Green Arrow's head looks like it's wrong, and belongs to Green Lantern ...

I agree.. I think it looks awful! Trying to find a pic online of him in the movie and can only get a really blurry one, but looks like it might be correct. Lack of arm printing is a bit poor too. Same with the lack of back printing on CK and Egghead. It's like they've outdone themselves on the first lot, then gone "nah, these will do" on these ones? That said I really like the front of CK and the alternate head. El Dorado looks good too.

Edited by Captain Britain

Just now, Captain Britain said:

I agree.. I think it looks awful! Trying to find a pic online of him in the movie and can only get a really blurry one, but looks like it might be correct. Lack of arm printing is a bit poor too. Same with the lack of back printing on CK and Egghead. It's like they've outdone themselves on the first lot, then gone "nah, these will do" on these ones? That said I really like the front of CK and the alternate head. El Dorado looks good too.

I do not like that GA face at all, no beard stache and hair :angry: I was also looking for the movie version as well but could only find the concept art. 32904378615_2871fb5386_b.jpg

10 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

I do not like that GA face at all, no beard stache and hair :angry: I was also looking for the movie version as well but could only find the concept art. 

*snip*

It literally is just missing the hair/goatee and arm printing right? It's amazing how much they really set the figure off.

Just now, Master of Fear said:

Okay, wait maybe they mixed up the new green lantern head with his.

that'd be my guess.

21 minutes ago, Master of Fear said:

Okay, wait maybe they mixed up the new green lantern head with his.

Are we getting a new Green Lantern? I completely missed this :laugh: which set?

1 minute ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Don't panic, guys. That is a definite dead-ringer for Green Lantern's face, so the wrong head was acquired. I'm sure of it.

I'd still love to see some arm printing though. Hopefully it's unfinished.

Just now, Captain Britain said:

Are we getting a new Green Lantern? I completely missed this :laugh: which set?

Pretty sure in CMF 

That would be sweet. I'm very happy if the CMF2 series is Justice League and Superfriends heavy :) 

...and almost makes up for lack of Baturion and Easter Bunny Bat

I'm still confused as to how they will make up numbers of female figures though - seems a few Babs variants is most likely.

2 minutes ago, ZoKpooL said:

Pretty sure in CMF 

55 minutes ago, williejm said:

That would be sweet. I'm very happy if the CMF2 series is Justice League and Superfriends heavy :) 

...and almost makes up for lack of Baturion and Easter Bunny Bat

I'm still confused as to how they will make up numbers of female figures though - seems a few Babs variants is most likely.

So if there are wome repeat jl figures, does that mean we could see Martian manhunter and hawkman in series 2?

That can't be the Green Lantern head. TLBM's GL has a gap tooth, it's basically the only defining feature that separates him from the normal Green Lantern figure. We were clearly never gonna get the hair printing anyway, because that would have to carry over to the sides and Lego doesn't print like that. I think the goatee is just too light to make out in the photo, or maybe he was pulled before the printing process was finished (I mean, I'm assuming all these minifigure leaks stem from the factories). The lack of arm printing is a real bummer, especially when they're usually pretty faithful to the movie designs in these sets. Maybe the final release will have that too?

I'm loving El Dorado, though! His legs would make for a nice traditional Hawkman, but this guy's staying in one piece for me for certain! Condiment King looks great, too, and I'm betting by that alternate face that he'll come with a hot dog :grin: Egghead looks wonderful, and it's nice to have our first ever(?) Vincent Price head!

Just now, Numbuh1Nerd said:

We were clearly never gonna get the hair printing anyway, because that would have to carry over to the sides and Lego doesn't print like that.

They did it with TLNM Zane so it's not impossible but it's not very common.

Just now, Rookie875 said:

They did it with TLNM Zane so it's not impossible but it's not very common.

Isn't that only like the third time they've done that ever? I didn't even realize it was side-of-head printing until you just pointed it out, though :laugh:

3 hours ago, williejm said:

Green Arrow's head looks like it's wrong, and belongs to Green Lantern ...

agreed

Now looking at the picture again, I do see a faint beard printing

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

3 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

I was also looking for the movie version as well but could only find the concept art.

This image just makes me more excited for the Wonder Twins.  I suspect one will come with Gleek.  Maybe the other will have a bucket?

Cartoon_Network_WonderTwins09.jpg

Hmmm... something's not right about Green arrow and it's not the lack of arm printing. I wouldn't get too excited for a green lantern minifigure, but this does give some hope.

38 minutes ago, x105Black said:

This image just makes me more excited for the Wonder Twins.  I suspect one will come with Gleek.  Maybe the other will have a bucket?

Cartoon_Network_WonderTwins09.jpg

If they don't do a bucket, they are wasting a perfectly good opportunity. Lord knows if I don't manage to find Zan I'll be replacing him with a bucket. 

If those are the final products, the lack of arm printing is disappointing considering the detail and accuracy of the figures in the other two waves. Still better then not getting a third wave at all though. At least the CMS figures consistently have arm printing.  

I zoomed in on the Instagram pic, and to me it looks like there's something yellowish around his mouth. Hopefully he does have a bit of a beard and the lighting is just poor!