Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

21 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

The last one turned out to be a four pack of generic adaptations of various past CMFs from the regular non-licensed line.

Rest of Lego Toys R Us Bricktober 2017 Sets Revealed

Reveal hidden contents

36193324094_9022b6daa8_b.jpg

I will say, they are cool, especially the sailor recolored in Earth Blue and dezombified S14 Cheerleader. :classic:

'Ceptin' it's a different Cheerleader all together.:wink:

13 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

'Ceptin' it's a different Cheerleader all together. :wink:

I'd like to think it is the same one and the letter on the shirt changes with the "zombie-ification" process :grin: :tongue:

I agree that's probably what they intended. The hair bleached, and the green on the uniform got funky and turned darker.

14 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Are there any clues on how we're able to get the Bricktober pack in the UK as of yet? I know you can already order it in Germany (I think?).

I would try to contact tru for more info. If you wait too late you might loose your chance on a set, because they are limited per week i believe

18 minutes ago, Borex said:

I would try to contact tru for more info. If you wait too late you might loose your chance on a set, because they are limited per week i believe

Yeah I don't want to miss it! I've dropped them an e-mail to find out so I'll let others know their reply.

I already saw one on eBay for STUPID money from Germany, claiming they are already sold out even though it was available on their website.. standard eBay!

1 hour ago, Borex said:

I got an e-mail back pretty quick which just in short basically said they don't know when they will be available, just keep an eye on the website!

Hi ! First post, newbie here...    The "Hello my name is..." link didn't seem to work, so I hope it's ok if I just jump right in

Back on topic : Even tho I'm happy that we get more suits, it feels a bit desapointing from what we got in the Lego Batman movie book. I hope my image would upload correctly
And in response for the pink cape, I'm not sure Batgirl's cape is the same pink. I think it's still too dark or bright

2.jpg.14e606a56d3f687be5970b265ec8eb73.jpg

11 minutes ago, brew said:

Hi ! First post, newbie here...    The "Hello my name is..." link didn't seem to work, so I hope it's ok if I just jump right in

Back on topic : Even tho I'm happy that we get more suits, it feels a bit desapointing from what we got in the Lego Batman movie book. I hope my image would upload correctly
And in response for the pink cape, I'm not sure Batgirl's cape is the same pink. I think it's still too dark or bright

*snip*

Welcome! Jump right in, it's the best way!

I agree - would have loved the pink cape for Bunny Batman. Even more so as the torch included it. Would have liked to have seen the gold bat for the Wizard Bat staff too along with the correct hat, but I still think that one looks pretty cool as it is.

I'm a bit worried about what state the capes are going to be in though when (if) I manage to get the pack seeing as they are held into packaging. Bent up I assume! Will have to iron them flat or leave them under some books. Unless they are the lovely new fabric ones we get nowadays, I honestly prefer those!

Edited by Captain Britain

Hey @Captain Britain, I received my set yesterday. If I manage to get a second one, you are on top of the list! 

The main capes are the new, softer fabric but the top cape of the wizard isn't. I will probably iron all of them, though.

Edited by julesvincent

5 hours ago, brew said:

Nice comparison! Just remember that the images from the book are concept art and don't reflect their appearance in the final film. I don't have screencaps, but here are few images from the interwebs.

2. Baturion looks perfect to the film.

2. The utility belt piece was redesigned after the concept art. The hands were also changed from black to white. But the fig still has black hands!

3. WizBat got no hat. So the figure is accurate to the film. The staff is not, bat should be gold and is it just me but is the pole shorter too?

latest?cb=20170122201946the-lego-batman-movie-images-robin-silen

1 hour ago, julesvincent said:

Hey @Captain Britain, I received my set yesterday. If I manage to get a second one, you are on top of the list! 

The main capes are the new, softer fabric but the top cape of the wizard isn't. I will probably iron all of them, though.

Cheers @julesvincent, appreciate that! Glad to hear the capes are the soft fabric. I can live with the neck part on Wiz being regular type :).

Just now, Whovastron said:

When will the Batman TRU Set be available?

The flyer said September 4th-10th over in Germany. Not sure about the rest of Europe, Australia or practically anyone else.

I'm assuming those of us in the States will have to wait until it's actually October.

4 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

The flyer said September 4th-10th over in Germany. Not sure about the rest of Europe, Australia or practically anyone else.

I'm assuming those of us in the States will have to wait until it's actually October.

Same here in The Netherlands.

I really wish the bunny suit had its pink cape, especially after having confirmation that the cape was in the movie, not to mention the fact that the LED keychain has it. 

3 hours ago, linnormlord said:

Baturion looks perfect to the film.

Well...  I prefer him with a 5 points cape, batman style, like on your picture!

1 minute ago, Mat099 said:

Well...  I prefer him with a 5 points cape, batman style, like on your picture!

My mistake! Good catch, the cape is different after all. I didn't even check...

Clearly they didn't want to spend any money on new capes for these. That's why Baturion gets a generic cape and Easter Bat gets no cape. But why change Easter Bat's hand color?

I really want these, but it will be a lot less urgent if I know they will also appear in the CMF series. If we expect the CMF series to be released in January, when will we know what will be in it for sure? December? Do I pick it up just in case one of the suits is exclusive? Or do I wait for the CMF line?

4 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

Clearly they didn't want to spend any money on new capes for these.

That's the most disapointing: those capes already exist!   

sh092.pngcoltlbm11.png

12 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

I really want these, but it will be a lot less urgent if I know they will also appear in the CMF series. If we expect the CMF series to be released in January, when will we know what will be in it for sure? December? Do I pick it up just in case one of the suits is exclusive? Or do I wait for the CMF line?

Personally, I will purchase the TrU "exclusive" boxset, just in case...   But for those who know better than me, can we generally found the minifigures offered in those bricktober boxset elsewhere?   The 2016 bricktober minifigs seem to be exclusive...

28 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

My mistake! Good catch, the cape is different after all. I didn't even check...

Clearly they didn't want to spend any money on new capes for these. That's why Baturion gets a generic cape and Easter Bat gets no cape. But why change Easter Bat's hand color?

If you want these, I wouldn't recommend waiting for the CMF series.