Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, allstyles said:

did they release this bear in a set??

Not yet!

CM reported on Reddit that Ninjago is getting the brictober treatment also so I wonder what the other two weeks will be!

28 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

CM reported on Reddit that Ninjago is getting the brictober treatment also so I wonder what the other two weeks will be!

Maybe Nexo Knights and Marvel SuperHeroes?

Personally, it would be cool to see a four pack that could be supplementary to the standard line of CMSs, not introducing any new molds, just new recolors of preexisting parts much like how this TLBM four pack has done.

17 hours ago, Daniel9789 said:

Hi folks, bit of a lurker here turned member .. you guys rock, spent HOURS reading this thread!

Ive just collected ALL of the TLBM sets, poly bags the lot, so I'm stoked to hear of the 2018 sets and the new W2 CMF.

quick question though, do you consider the figures from sets like Lego Dimensions as inclusions within TLBM? - I don't have any and don't know if i can say i have ALL sets if i don't have those and a real collector would deem is necessary etc ..

Thoughts?

I've not really seen the differences (its most likely face print), but apparently the Robin and Batgirl are different from those included in sets, and theres an exclusive Batman variant; Excalibat. The Robin and Batgirl aren't really too necessary to a collecting standpoint, but Excalibat would definitely be something worth investing in, it looks like a very cool costume

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

That's my second favourite :tongue:

Although it doesn't specify it's the Lego Batman Movie, rob-ot5000 has said it will still be happening.

The leaked catalog pics from a few days ago specified that the sets would drive collectability of the new Lego batman collectible minifigure series. 

Edited by RyanMe
Spelling

13 hours ago, J4ck said:

Let's also agree that Baturion is the best!

8 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

NEVER! Easter Batman is the best!!!  :tongue:

Nope, nope nope, nope nononononononono batman!:grin:. Wizbat is the best. How else are we supposed to defeat Voldemort? Afterwards he will be teaching defence against the dark arts on Hogwarts, finally someone that can handle the job.:tongue::thumbup:

FYI to all Tesco have 20% off existing Lego Batman Movie sets until 1/10/17 ..

Thought id share my current selection ..

I have the Two Face Demolition set to build and then a Batwing to purchase and I'm complete .. every CMF and Polybag purchased also.

21192875_10155206592188882_4716660778059862942_n.jpg

I have another photo of the rest but it wont let me upload it :(

^Impressive collection, I've ordered the Batwing from Amazon for £80. After that I still need the Ultimate Batmobile, Scuttler and Arkham...

So looking up the leaked images of the sets again (cause why not) and I came across something interesting. A possible confirmation of the rumored D2C set for the Lego Batman movie, The Wayne Manor. I'm worried may not entirely  be real cause of some strange dates but it looks like it was taken right out of a catalog. I will not share the image because like  the other leaked sets it has a confidential watermark.

19 minutes ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

Então, olhe como imagens vazias dos conjuntos novamente (causa porque não) e encontrei algo interessante. Uma possível confirmação do rumor D2C definido para o filme Lego Batman, The Wayne Manor. Estou preocupado não ser inteiramente a causa real de algumas datas estranhas, mas parece que foi tirado diretamente de um catálogo. Não é a base de dados de imagem porque, como outros conjuntos vazados, ela possui uma marca de água confidencial.

It will be Reddit on 01/04/2017  April Fools.

Made by CM4SCI

Edited by CapitaoHook

4 hours ago, Daniel9789 said:

I have the Two Face Demolition set to build and then a Batwing to purchase and I'm complete .. every CMF and Polybag purchased also.

No

I have another photo of the rest but it wont let me upload it :(

Can i just ask you, could you upload a pic of comparison between The Ultimate Batmobile and Scuttler? Nobody has done that, and i am really curious.

1 hour ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

So looking up the leaked images of the sets again (cause why not) and I came across something interesting. A possible confirmation of the rumored D2C set for the Lego Batman movie, The Wayne Manor. I'm worried may not entirely  be real cause of some strange dates but it looks like it was taken right out of a catalog. I will not share the image because like  the other leaked sets it has a confidential watermark.

Care to elaborate?

15 minutes ago, RyanMe said:

Care to elaborate?

A blank box with Legos confidential mark and a Lego Batman Movie symbol and box design. Has a simple set discription with key features that i can't read with how blurry it is. Weird dates, with a price of 269 euros. Appears to be from a catalog.

34 minutes ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

A blank box with Legos confidential mark and a Lego Batman Movie symbol and box design. Has a simple set discription with key features that i can't read with how blurry it is. Weird dates, with a price of 269 euros. Appears to be from a catalog.

Where did you see that? 

2 hours ago, Fifulin said:

Can i just ask you, could you upload a pic of comparison between The Ultimate Batmobile and Scuttler? Nobody has done that, and i am really curious.

You just wanting to see it for size reference or what are you wanting to compare?

1 hour ago, RyanMe said:

You just wanting to see it for size reference or what are you wanting to compare?

The size, yes.

9 hours ago, Daniel9789 said:

Awesome collection! I wish i had focused more on these sets, although i have every marvel set, i would love to eventually have all of the LBM wave. It's crazy how this movie had a 20 CMF wave along with another one coming next year.  Also, there's over 20+ sets for this movie. I'm not complaining, this is the type of treatment any lego movie should get.

Just now, Amazing Bricks said:

Awesome collection! I wish i had focused more on these sets, although i have every marvel set, i would love to eventually have all of the LBM wave. It's crazy how this movie had a 20 CMF wave along with another one coming next year.  Also, there's over 20+ sets for this movie. I'm not complaining, this is the type of treatment any lego movie should get.

2 CMF series for every LEGO movie?

Nope

Nope

Nope

Just now, Robert8 said:

2 CMF series for every LEGO movie?

Nope

Nope

Nope

I know you're all about the normal traditional CMF, but this makes sense for the LBM. We saw a lot characters in the movie that caught our attention, maybe they had a little bit of screen time, but it's still nice to get them. The same could be said with the ninjago movie, i'm sure there are going to be other characters to warrant another CMF series. Obviously we're not getting another ninjago series, but i'm sure there will be some characters left out.

5 hours ago, Fifulin said:

The size, yes.

I've been fighting file size for an hour so you can see comparison pictures here...

Sorry mods but I can not get a picture to less than .01MB

Edited by RyanMe
Spelling

3 hours ago, RyanMe said:

I've been fighting file size for an hour so you can see comparison pictures here...

Sorry mods but I can not get a picture to less than .01MB

Thank you, exactly what i wanted to see! :)

I built the Batwing yesterday and I have to say, it's a beautiful set, all the details really add to it and it really feels 'complete'. The build definitely makes up for the low fig count as well. Having got it for £80 I say it was completely worth it. If you can only get one larger set, make it this. If it's on sale? Even better :wub:

On 01/09/2017 at 6:31 PM, Marvel_Geek8 said:

Well we have very reliable sources telling us that it will appear.  I think it's fairly safe to see the rumour is true.

Oh well, thanks for that though @AgentKallus of Hydra. It's nice to see a part breakdown of this pack, and now I'm wondering if historical fans could be able to repurpose that black Spartan helmet. Maybe not, but perhaps it could at least be nicely reused on a fantasy character of some sort if not historical.

Now as pastel as that Easter Bat-torso is, perhaps someone can reuse it for a more serious Batsuit variant.

Edit: Here's the full Promobricks review that image is sourced from if anyone is interested.

https://www.promobricks.de/review-lego-toysrus-bricktober-2017-lego-batman-minifiguren-5004939/41055

Edited by Digger of Bricks