Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I'd be surprised if this replaced the CMF series 2. Besides wasn't a series 2 confirmed? Last year each of the four TRU packs were based on a different theme. Who knows maybe this year we get a Ninjago set, Batman movie, Nexo Knights or other themed sets  similar to how those Target cubes featured a minifig from four different themes

Edited by thatblockoguy

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

It's great to know we are finally getting that printed Bat-cowl head, now I'm wondering if is a black mask printed on a flesh head or a black head with flesh printing. If it is the latter one, it would work quite nicely for a purist Red Robin. :wink:

By the way, have retailer exclusive minifigure packs ever come with newly recolored minifigure gear? This pack comes with a white recolor of the Utility Belt, a light blue recolor of the Bunny Suit headgear, black recolors of the Roman (greek?) helmet and shield, and I think maybe the pink basket is a recolor.

It seems to be flesh head :sceptic:

Wow this Bricktober pack came out of nowhere, I never even considered that for more suits. I love all four of these suits, two of which i had on my cmf series 2 wishlist. Now I just need the Batman Beyond suit, silent but deadly, and Nightwing then I'm done with suit variants that I want

50 minutes ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Are theses things ever in the uk, I don't go to toys are us often but I really want the baturion.

Also if thee are 4 4 packs then there would be 16, could this be instead of the cmf?

My local had loads but unfortunately it closed so I'll be going to the one 30 mins away in October.

Thing is, it frees up alot of space in TLBM CMS 2! Guess what? Probably we could get the end credits costume or bat suits?! Even more?! Lol.

Where was this found? Also what are Volumes 1, 3 and 4?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Thing is, it frees up alot of space in TLBM CMS 2! Guess what? Probably we could get the end credits costume or bat suits?! Even more?! Lol.

Nope, @rob-ot5000 said this isn't happening.

Just now, Lionbear8 said:

Will these be available at toys r us stores worldwide?

USA and UK is all I know, I don't know about any other countries.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

@J4ck, oh my bad! Does he know what is going to be released?

Don't worry man, yeah he does, he's hinted at the swimwear costumes but said none of the white costumes will be released though.

Now this is an unexpected surprise. I absolute love the wizard batman. I wonder if it has a special name. Does anyone know if it will release in the Netherlands?

35 minutes ago, GREENGOBLIN said:

wait is the cmf series 2 not being released? @J4ck

It is being released, but it won't include the white suited variants from the movie.

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It's great to know we are finally getting that printed Bat-cowl head, now I'm wondering if is a black mask printed on a flesh head or a black head with flesh printing. If it is the latter one, it would work quite nicely for a purist Red Robin. :wink:

By the way, have retailer exclusive minifigure packs ever come with newly recolored minifigure gear? This pack comes with a white recolor of the Utility Belt, a light blue recolor of the Bunny Suit headgear, black recolors of the Roman helmet and shield, and I think maybe the pink basket is a recolor.

or space ghost and planet master

I felt like we'd be getting that bunny suit as a real fig! Now I just have to make sure and get this on the arbitrary week it becomes available!

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

My local had loads but unfortunately it closed so I'll be going to the one 30 mins away in October.

awesome thanks it's good to know that they will be here in the UK :classic:

2 hours ago, thatblockoguy said:

I'd be surprised if this replaced the CMF series 2. Besides wasn't a series 2 confirmed? Last year each of the four TRU packs were based on a different theme. Who knows maybe this year we get a Ninjago set, Batman movie, Nexo Knights or other themed sets  similar to how those Target cubes featured a minifig from four different themes

Oh yeah that would make sense plus I'd like a Ninjago one :tongue:

As someone who's never been interested before, how do these Bricktober events usually work? I don't want to miss any of those Batsuits.

46 minutes ago, BigGuy4U said:

As someone who's never been interested before, how do these Bricktober events usually work? I don't want to miss any of those Batsuits.

Go in during the promotional period, spend however much money they say on LEGO products (I imagine TLBM sets will be "on sale"), get your "free" set. Alternately, go in during the promotion and pay for the set. Probably run $20 here in the States.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

Go in during the promotional period, spend however much money they say on LEGO products (I imagine TLBM sets will be "on sale"), get your "free" set. Alternately, go in during the promotion and pay for the set. Probably run $20 here in the States.

Yeah, my store still has these types from last year's Bricktober going for $22. Not sure this one will stay on shelves for that long :tongue:

In this age of leaks and early releases its nice to be surprised by a Lego reveal for once. Hope the next packs have some villains but they'll most likely just be figures from other themes.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

They are also avalable after October. I've seen some Bricktober sets recently at my Toys r us's from last year. And they do cost $20 for these figure packs by themselves.

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Yeah, my store still has these types from last year's Bricktober going for $22. Not sure this one will stay on shelves for that long :tongue:

In this age of leaks and early releases its nice to be surprised by a Lego reveal for once. Hope the next packs have some villains but they'll most likely just be figures from other themes.

Same here, though I think they're $15.

This is the part of the post where I say they should put the FaF figures out in one of these.

Just now, Marvel_Geek8 said:

They are also avalable after October. I've seen some Bricktober sets recently at my Toys r us's from last year. And they do cost $20 for these figure packs by themselves.

They're overpriced hodge-podge packs, of course they're still available. :laugh: