Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

9 hours ago, ZoKpooL said:

He is also a Bat 'only' villain. 

Grundy was originally a Green Lantern Alan Scott villain, being partly wood - or at least a wood mulch blend - would prove a good match. Alan Scott living in Gotham and being due for a Silver Age upgrade meant that Batman was always going to show up and steal his villain at some stage. I would still like to see Grundy one day. And a JSA. Sorry for going off topic.

On 29/08/2017 at 1:15 AM, PepperoniBricks said:

The Bat vehicle seems likely; I just hope it's not too big, for the sake of the rest of the set. I could definitely see some sort of passage or nod to one, like a moving bookshelf or the grandfather clock somewhere.

I agree.  Something new and small thats never been done before. , but what I don't know.  Surprise us Lego!! I think this kind of Set should at least have 12 minifgures as well if not more. So looking forward to the reveal in the near future. 

What i really hope for this new wave is a scared or angry face for Scarecrow and a happy one for Poison Ivy. Am i the only one who is not happy with how LEGO gave Scarecrow two almost same fairly happy faces, while Poison Ivy's are both negative?

Just now, Fifulin said:

What i really hope for this new wave is a scared or angry face for Scarecrow and a happy one for Poison Ivy. Am i the only one who is not happy with how LEGO gave Scarecrow two almost same fairly happy faces, while Poison Ivy's are both negative?

That's a good point. Especially in the LBM were all characters have more expressions than the average DCSH theme. We got a sad Joker so it wouldn't be too much to ask for. 

13 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

I agree.  Something new and small thats never been done before. , but what I don't know.  Surprise us Lego!! I think this kind of Set should at least have 12 minifgures as well if not more. So looking forward to the reveal in the near future. 

Since when have people on this forum been happy to wait for an official reveal?!

But I'm wondering... what figures from TLBM are left to be in a Wayne Manor set? Bruce Wayne and Alfred were both in the Batcave, Lobster Loving Batman and civilian Dick were both in the CMF... I know it's been called Wayne Manor, but I'm thinking it might actually be Joker Manor. The Joker, the main villain, isn't in any of the other upcoming TLBM sets, and maybe we'd get some of the other Dimensions villains ("British robots", maybe). If it is Wayne Manor, most of the minifigs would surely have to be repeats, and Lego would avoid that to encourage us to buy all the sets?

5 hours ago, Felkin said:

Since when have people on this forum been happy to wait for an official reveal?!

But I'm wondering... what figures from TLBM are left to be in a Wayne Manor set? Bruce Wayne and Alfred were both in the Batcave, Lobster Loving Batman and civilian Dick were both in the CMF... I know it's been called Wayne Manor, but I'm thinking it might actually be Joker Manor. The Joker, the main villain, isn't in any of the other upcoming TLBM sets, and maybe we'd get some of the other Dimensions villains ("British robots", maybe). If it is Wayne Manor, most of the minifigs would surely have to be repeats, and Lego would avoid that to encourage us to buy all the sets?

The sources that leaked the set have said not to get our hopes up for non-DC villains. There are a few civilian outfits in the concept art that could show up (ex: Bruce in shorts and a polo), more Batman/girl suits that aren't included in the CMFs, Joker's pilot outfit, and all of the ending credit variations. There may not be very many exclusive figures though, the Death Star only has a couple + lots of repeats.

6 hours ago, CapitaoHook said:

Here I found an interview in which he speaks in the new set to leave at Christmas, he speaks in 3000 pieces?
Other than that I do not know :)

http://www.brickfinder.net/2017/03/10/one-one-lego-senior-designer-marcos-bessa/ 

That's very interesting. I wonder what the small build is he was talking about. He gave the pool table as an example so I imagine something like a piano like the one we saw in Arkham VR and I believe there was also one in the LBM Wayne Manor tour. I wonder ?

42 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

That's very interesting. I wonder what the small build is he was talking about. He gave the pool table as an example so I imagine something like a piano like the one we saw in Arkham VR and I believe there was also one in the LBM Wayne Manor tour. I wonder ?

It's true, Batman does accidentally kick Alfred into the grand piano. Good nod to Batman Begins, too. Be a shame to waste it.

7 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

It's true, Batman does accidentally kick Alfred into the grand piano. Good nod to Batman Begins, too. Be a shame to waste it.

I think if it's as big as the GBHQ then we'll get all the rooms we're wanting. 

did that teddybear in black with the bat logo ever came out??

thanks to you guys, now i am looking out for that manor too :hmpf_bad: 

That looks cool. I like the shield.

The top of the box highlights that this is volume 2. I'm guessing it's their wonky Bricktober thing which is usually underwhelming. Looks like they're figuring it out now.

Ow wow those batmen are cool. Good selection of random versions and also versions that don't really pair up very well with sets i guess. I was expecting some of them in the new cmf series, but this is even better. 

The dollar bill suit is my least favorite, the other three are superb imho. Edit: i like the dollar bill suit too. A lot of printing on the arms and legs as well. Good suit for custom old skool rappers :-D

Edited by Borex
Saw a picture of the figs loose

Are theses things ever in the uk, I don't go to toys are us often but I really want the baturion.

Also if thee are 4 4 packs then there would be 16, could this be instead of the cmf?

Just what we needed, more Toys R Us exclusives, but Baturion and Batlin are pretty great.

7 minutes ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Also if thee are 4 4 packs then there would be 16, could this be instead of the cmf?

I hope not.

It's great to know we are finally getting that printed Bat-cowl head, now I'm wondering if is a black mask printed on a flesh head or a black head with flesh printing. If it is the latter one, it would work quite nicely for a purist Red Robin. :wink:

By the way, have retailer exclusive minifigure packs ever come with newly recolored minifigure gear? This pack comes with a white recolor of the Utility Belt, a light blue recolor of the Bunny Suit headgear, black recolors of the Roman helmet and shield, and I think maybe the pink basket is a recolor.