Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

15 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Now that it's been reaffirmed the Wayne Manor will be coming in January as opposed to October (as I originally hoped. As I've mentioned before, October being my birthday), I need to ask: do VIPs normally get early access to January D2Cs before Christmas? It seems I can only really get it on a holiday so I'd rather get it sooner than wait until next October. An answer is very much appreciated thanks :classic:

I was under the impression that a reliable source in the SW forum said October though?  

16 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

I was under the impression that a reliable source in the SW forum said October though?  

I believe all he said was that there were two D2Cs coming in October (which we now know are the Millenium Falcon and the Winter Village). He just assumed one was Wayne Manor.

If this Wayne Manor D2C set is real (and I guess it is), I hope it's an enclosed building with a dollhouse style like the GB HQ or like the modulars that you can easily take the different parts of. 

4 hours ago, Kjellevirus said:

If this Wayne Manor D2C set is real (and I guess it is), I hope it's an enclosed building with a dollhouse style like the GB HQ or like the modulars that you can easily take the different parts of. 

I just hope we get another bat vehicle, and some sort of secret passage to the batcave.

5 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

I just hope we get another bat vehicle, and some sort of secret passage to the batcave.

The Bat vehicle seems likely; I just hope it's not too big, for the sake of the rest of the set. I could definitely see some sort of passage or nod to one, like a moving bookshelf or the grandfather clock somewhere.

5 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

The Bat vehicle seems likely; I just hope it's not too big, for the sake of the rest of the set. I could definitely see some sort of passage or nod to one, like a moving bookshelf or the grandfather clock somewhere.

I know it will probably happen, but I'm hoping for no vehicle. It'll take up too many parts, and all the small vehicles (jetski, Whirly-Bat, Bat-Kayak) have already been in sets. I can only think of the Chopper as one that was prominent in the book but not in any sets, and that's a decent sized helicopter. :sceptic:

A moving bookcase would be cool. I wonder if somehow it could work with the Batcave Break-in set, and connect there somehow.

Just now, Minecraft Architect said:

The upcoming Bat-Space Shuttle.

Oh, i'm missed this information. It's sad, i'm like bat-kayak, but all set with shuttle too boring for me. 

I agree with @Kjellevirus that my hope is that a Wayne Manor set would be similar to a dollhouse design so that there would be a lot of play-ability to the set. As for a vehicle: those that have mentioned the Wayne limo from TLBM make a lot of sense (even a scaled down version of the limo [much like the GCPD squad car was scaled down in the Arkham set]); this would certainly allow an Alfred minifigure in his chauffeur outfit to be included in the set. I am very much looking forward to Wayne Manor being announced. Hopefully!

I have been absent for a while... There is going to be a Wayne Manor?

Being serious though... Why haven't released a Ventriloquist or Firefly?!

19 minutes ago, TyGl200 said:

Why haven't released a Ventriloquist or Firefly?!

Maybe they planning the sequel with different villains. I found really surprising what movie and sets didn't include Deadshot and KGBeast, as they appeared in movies past year, like Boomerang and Croc (maybe biggest surprises in roster it's Zodiac and Harriet, they both appeared in two comics only (and Ventriloquist and Firefly far more popular)!). 

Edited by ZoKpooL

1 hour ago, ZoKpooL said:

Maybe they planning the sequel with different villains. I found really surprising what movie and sets didn't include Deadshot and KGBeast, as they appeared in movies past year, like Boomerang and Croc (maybe biggest surprises in roster it's Zodiac and Harriet, they both appeared in two comics only (and Ventriloquist and Firefly far more popular)!). 

Mime was the biggest surprise

1 minute ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Solomon grundy

He is also a Bat 'only' villain. 

3 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

felix Faust

Oh, i'm really want legoFaust. 

3 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Mime was the biggest surprise

Agree to  disagree, at least she have cool gimmick.

2 hours ago, ZoKpooL said:

He is also a Bat 'only' villain. 

I've always found that strange, one minute grundy can take on superman the next he is a batman villain and probably as powerful as bane or croc 

4 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

I've always found that strange, one minute grundy can take on superman the next he is a batman villain and probably as powerful as bane or croc 

It's canon: he is The Green like Poison Ivy and his power based on earth, sun and water around him. In Gotham always dark, so Grundy lost most power. 

Besides, The Green is immortal, and respawn after death with new power level. Grundy also buffed or debuffed intelectual, because one of his part is Grey (the power of fingu, and The Green the power of plants). DC have very interesting mythology in comics, in adaptaions it's always more simple. 

47 minutes ago, ZoKpooL said:

It's canon: he is The Green like Poison Ivy and his power based on earth, sun and water around him. In Gotham always dark, so Grundy lost most power. 

Besides, The Green is immortal, and respawn after death with new power level. Grundy also buffed or debuffed intelectual, because one of his part is Grey (the power of fingu, and The Green the power of plants). DC have very interesting mythology in comics, in adaptaions it's always more simple. 

Interesting, I would love a normal set with him and swamp thing however I think I'm going off topic

what is the list for the minifig series so far? 

9 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

what is the list for the minifig series so far? 

If i recall correctly we are working on these assumptions of 'confirmed' characters...

1 Black Canary

2 Hugo Strange

3 Clock King

4 & 5 the Wonder Twins

6 Zod

7 Jor El

8 Crazy Quilt 

... and there's speculation over other Justice League members, which batsuits, and which variants of Batgirl, Robin and Alfred might make up the rest. I'm sure someone will correct me if this is off!

23 minutes ago, williejm said:

Crazy Quilt 

Isn't he in Harley's truck as driver? 

Personally i'm want to have a legoIvy in white tuxedo. 

1 hour ago, williejm said:

If i recall correctly we are working on these assumptions of 'confirmed' characters...

1 Black Canary

2 Hugo Strange

3 Clock King

4 & 5 the Wonder Twins

6 Zod

7 Jor El

8 Crazy Quilt 

... and there's speculation over other Justice League members, which batsuits, and which variants of Batgirl, Robin and Alfred might make up the rest. I'm sure someone will correct me if this is off!

looking good any idea for when we are going to get a full list and/or release pictures?

Edited by Nuns In Crocs

1 hour ago, williejm said:

1 Black Canary

2 Hugo Strange

3 Clock King

4 & 5 the Wonder Twins

6 Zod

7 Jor El

8 Crazy Quilt 

Crazy Quilt is probably in the Harley Quinn set, it's been heavily hinted at.

Last I checked this was the list, but I could be wrong:

1. Hugo Strange
  2. Black Canary
  3. Killer Moth (best villain ever!)
  4. Clock King
  5. General Zod
  6. Jor-El
  7. Zan (Male Wonder Twin)
  8. Jayna (Female Wonder Twin)
  9. Unspecified end credits fig (Believed to be the Tropical Joker)

2 hours ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

looking good any idea for when we are going to get a full list and/or release pictures?

We might find a list in November, more likely in December, when we should get pics.