Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Penkid11 said:

don't seaRch for thEm on a lego fan website. people who Do post them here are Doomed to be banned. Its noT that hard to look up, actually. :wink:

GGWP, but yup. We are not allowed to post or link it here. As much as we would love to share it. 

Sets look decent. There's a lot of things that I'm hoping are placeholders though:

- In the Bat-Space Shuttle, one of the Batsuits is just the normal Batman minifig with a white head, and one is just normal Robin with a white head and red legs with green hips. Presuming the Robin one will be Murcielago, but I wonder what the Batsuit will be. I also don't recognize the blue one, but if I remember right it's the same color scheme as the Nightwing suit except this image has the basic cowl.

- Didn't Captain Boomerang have a different hat in the movie?

- The Phantom Zone projector is still the inaccurate one from Arkham. Rewatching the movie while I built the Arkham set, I noticed that in the movie it also has an extra light bley disc, a light blue trans stud, the magnifying glass has no printing, and the part that connects the dish to the camera is red instead of clear.

35 minutes ago, BitByBrick said:

Where are these photos at? Help a new guy out please. Is Green Arrow the classic version we saw in the Justice League Party? How does Egghead look? Stud shooters on condiment man? What set has the kayak? Soo many questions. Need to see pictures. Thanks!

we already know how Egghead will look like:

Image result for lego egghead

• 1 minute ago, Robert8 said:
    • we already know how Egghead will look like:
    • *pic snip*

Between The Pharaoh, Catwoman and Joker I already have, and ol' Egghead there, it looks like I'm not gonna have any choice but to pay through the nose for a '66 Batman. Thanks a bunch, LEGO.

Edited by K_Tiger

Just now, K_Tiger said:
  •  

Between The Pharaoh, Catwoman and Joker I already have, and ol' Egghead there, it looks like I'm not gonna have any choice but to pay through the nose for a '66 Batman. Thanks a bunch, LEGO.

The '66 Batcave is at a decent discount right now. You could snag it and sell the rest of the figs.

7 minutes ago, BitByBrick said:

Can't make out one of the figures in the party set (bottom left of image) I recognize Super, Green, Hawk, Dog and ....?

El Dorado!

That captain boomerang is definitely just a placeholder, and Gentleman Ghost does seem to have hair molded on his hat. I like that they included the batkayak in the shuttle set too. I hope Condiment King isnt stuck with those stud shooters, i really prefer the way his ketchup and mustard guns were built in the movie using that smoothie piece.

20 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Gentleman Ghost does seem to have hair molded on his hat.

Looks like it's just the Penguin hat and a beard piece. It's the same one used on the Series 17 Dwarf in white, isn't it?

Just now, BlueberryWaffles said:

Looks like it's just the Penguin hat and a beard piece. It's the same one used on the Series 17 Dwarf in white, isn't it?

The hat is similar to Penguin's, but it definitely has hair molded on the back.

Is it just me, or is there no batman in the Harley cannon set or the justice league set. It seems odd that two sets would not include batman as there has only been one set I can recall up til now that doesn't have batman (cat woman cycle). 

Just now, RyanMe said:

Is it just me, or is there no batman in the Harley cannon set or the justice league set. It seems odd that two sets would not include batman as there has only been one set I can recall up til now that doesn't have batman (cat woman cycle). 

The Joker Lowrider also doesn't have Batman.

2 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The Joker Lowrider also doesn't have Batman.

Thanks. I was going through them in my head and had a mental block. 

Oh dear lord.

On the one hand: yay, Condiment King!  On the other hand: boooooo, stud shooters!

I can only hope they use the recolored Squishee cups in the final version, but my hopes aren't high.

The Justice League Anniversary Party is probably the only set I will grab.

The catalogues don't include D2C releases do they? I'm guessing that is why there is no sign of the heavily rumoured D2C for TLBM?

Damn, I'm a bit late to the party (I guess that's what happens when you go to sleep :tongue:)

I love the suit rack in the Shuttle set as well as the inclusion of the Bat-Kayak. I'm definitely more interested in the set now

The Bat Dune Buggy is a definite improvement from the 2016 one which was too blocky for me

Not much to say about the Egghead Mech that hasn't been said before but Condiment King makes it a day one purchase

Nice to see the Party build is somewhat substantial and I'm happy with Hawkgirl and GA's inclusion

The extra structure in Harley's set is rather nice and will go well with the similarly sized 2012 Bank and this year's Jewel store. The C-List villains make this another day one purchase but the truck isn't half bad either. I wonder how well the cannon feature works. 

Overall I'd say none of the sets are poor but with the DC wave presumably releasing at the same time I'll have to be careful with my purchases. Day one I think I'll pick up Harley and Egghead as well as the DC sets, maybe the villain CMFs. I'll then pick up the Boomer and Party sets with my still unused Amazon voucher and save up for the shuttle. 

Just wanted to point out that in the information below the sets it gives an official confirmation that there's going to be a series 2. It's not that big of a deal considering we already knew about it but I think this is nice definite proof. Btw it's says 'New THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE Minifigure Series drives collectibility'

7 hours ago, K_Tiger said:
  •  

I just bricklinked one and no regrets so far. (The batcave itself  is so awful I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole.) It wasn't that bad actually, but if you're going to, do it now, before the set retires.

It seems that the bay space shuttle has the same background as the batcave box art. I wonder of these 2 sets connect? Also just need the bat copter. Another wave any one? $$$

1 hour ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Who is in the truck in the Harley Quinn set? Joker isn't in any other sets so maybe it is him. 

Joker isn't in any of these sets, I guess. He wasn't in any summer ones either so it's not that strange. 

Pretty good sets, surprisingly! I'm most excited about the JL set to finally get Hawgirl! Egg-head and Harley Quinn sets will be good at least for figures and I'm still waiting for other boomerang set to be cheap since the builds are awful and I want Katana and Red Hood but I might get buggy so I can have the classic one. I don't care for space shuttle set but good price and knowing what those other costumes are could change that for me. 

I'm really really hoping that Batgirl has the glowing yellow eyes! I'm going to get them all! Even the dumb shuttle because it has the Bat-Kayak and hopefully some exclusive suits! 

My apologies if someone else has pointed this out. But the boxes have new box art on them!