Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Yeah I have seen some of the set photos. Green Arrow has a green bow again and there is a set with Harley being fired from a cannon with batgirl and gentleman ghost

Just now, The Whisperer said:

Yeah I have seen some of the set photos. Green Arrow has a green bow again and there is a set with Harley being fired from a cannon with batgirl and gentleman ghost

Little question, is Green Arrow's bow the same old Hawkeye one in green, or is a traditional one? Also, does he have a matching quiver of arrows?

Prelims from you-know-who are up on Instagram of the five sets!

Just now, The Whisperer said:

I'm not sure about what sort of bow it is to be honest but yeah he has some green arrows on him as well

Thanks!

Pictures are out.  Hmm... looks like the Robin suit in the shuttle set is just the Robin fig with a blank head?  Unless that's just a placeholder for Reggae Man... Nice to get the Bat-Kayak :)

Disappointed though that Condiment Man's shooters are just stud shooters and not recolored milkshake cups...

Edited by JGuy

Crazy Quilt is not in the Harley Quinn set

So, he has to be a CMF by default

Edited by Robert8

Just now, Robert8 said:

Crazy Quilt is not in the Harley Quinn set

He's probably in the truck.

I'm assuming that the Captain Boomerang fig is just a placeholder? That said I kind of hope it isn't because I like the modern version a lot more. :classic:

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

I'm assuming that the Captain Boomerang fig is just a placeholder? That said I kind of hope it isn't because I like the modern version a lot more. :classic:

The render in the leak is nearly identical to the version of him featured in the movie.

Just now, Penkid11 said:

The render in the leak is nearly identical to the version of him featured in the movie.

Not really. The one in the render looks an awful lot like the CB we already have, i.e. Owen Mercer, whereas the TLBM version is more like Digger in his traditional outfit and white boomerangs. Still, 2018 looks to be coming up nicely with a good set size range, nothing too massive excluding the elusive D2C. All that is needed now is that and the complete CMF list.

I'm assuming everything in there that doesn't match the movie design is a prelim or placeholder. Definitely looks like Gentlemen Ghost though :)

These sets look really interesting. I'm probably gonna skip the bat buggie and space shuttle to safe myself some money since they're just variants, but I love the other three. Especially the one with Gentleman Ghost, it even has a little side build in the style of the jewellery store. I wonder when we'll get the first images for the d2c set. If it's as good as these are I would be so happy (not speaking for my wallet).:tongue:

18 minutes ago, steveholt said:

I'm assuming everything in there that doesn't match the movie design is a prelim or placeholder. Definitely looks like Gentlemen Ghost though :)

It does.

Love these sets! I'll definitely pick up all the sets except for the shuttle on day one. I think I'll wait for a sale on that one since I'm assuming it'll be at least $100. I especially like the Harley truck! 

I sure hope that red hair piece on Harley is a place-holder for that crash helmet the concept called for.

I wonder if the bat copter is coming in a set due to the build looking finished in the making of the movie book, with the dune buggy and kayak being in the book and now here, my guess is that the copter would be in the rumored wayne manor, or if there is another store exclusive set like the ninjago movie is getting with garmadon X3

Just now, K_Tiger said:

I sure hope that red hair piece on Harley is a place-holder for that crash helmet the concept called for.

Both she and Condiment King, who both require the same (or at least similar) type of helmet, have that generic hairpiece as a placeholder. :wink:

Where are these photos at? Help a new guy out please. Is Green Arrow the classic version we saw in the Justice League Party? How does Egghead look? Stud shooters on condiment man? What set has the kayak? Soo many questions. Need to see pictures. Thanks!

Edited by BitByBrick

Just now, GREENGOBLIN said:

sorry to ask where are these pictures exactly? im a new user

Just now, BitByBrick said:

Where are these photos at? Help a new guy out please. Is Grren Arrow the classic version we saw in the Justice League Party? How does Egghead look? Stud shooters on condiment man? What set has the kayak? Soo many questions. Need to see pictures. Thanks!

Completely unrelated to what the both of you asked but I must say that lego_peru has a great Instagram page. :wink: :innocent:

The Justice League Party set is going to be a great way to get a few more Justice League members.

Edited by Legocity2713

10 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Both she and Condiment King, who both require the same (or at least similar) type of helmet, have that generic hairpiece as a placeholder. :wink:

Good to know!

Strange, Gentleman Ghosts top hat has hair molded onto it... Looks at avatar quietly...

Anyways, I don't see myself getting the bat shuttle. Cool build, but too many variant and not enough new characters. The other four sets are awesome though.

I'm mad at myself that I'll have yet another bat dune buggy, but I really want Boomerang. The Justice League party is easily my favorite of the bunch, cool build and good minifigure selection. Though honestly, between Harley's truck and the Egghead mech there's no shortage of awesomeness in this wave.

Now, if the CMF can include Cyborg, the Batwoman styled Batgirl variant and a flesh tone baby then I'll have everything I want from the movie.

3 minutes ago, BitByBrick said:

Awesome. Can't wait for these sets. Hope they get released early (would before Christmas be too soon to wish 4?)

Probably, though 3-4 days later is a good bet.

14 minutes ago, GREENGOBLIN said:

sorry to ask where are these pictures exactly? im a new user

don't seaRch for thEm on a lego fan website. people who Do post them here are Doomed to be banned. Its noT that hard to look up, actually. :wink: