Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

El Dorado is confirmed for the JL Party. The others could squeeze into the CMF.

My bad. Apparently when I get excited about Lego I forget how to read.

So, catching up a bit.. the only characters we won't have from the JL party scene in the movie would be: Black Vulcan, Apache Chief and Samurai? Taking into account we've already got The Flash, Wonder Woman, Supes (although were getting new), Green Lantern, Aquaman and Cyborg from previous DC sets.

Didnt mean to imply that we're getting him since I have no such info but if we're speculating then a CMF of him in the look from the movie wouldn't be out of the question

Edited by thatblockoguy

7 hours ago, thatblockoguy said:

Has there been any mention of a release date for both the sets and the second wave of CMF? I can't wait to have an actual Neal Adams inspired GA minifig. Been wanting one since the forest sets from the 80s. Any idea which bow he will come with. Hopefully it will be moulded in green. Wonder if we'll also see the Perez Cyborg since he's included in that pic with Zan, Jayna and GA?

January 1st seems to be the release date. 

the bat shuttle appears in the scene when the joker has broken into the batcave so maybe we might get some agent smiths or maybe some Gremlins????? If not in that set then maybe in the D2C??? 

27 minutes ago, Mrbrick4life said:

the bat shuttle appears in the scene when the joker has broken into the batcave so maybe we might get some agent smiths or maybe some Gremlins????? If not in that set then maybe in the D2C??? 

The bat shuttle will not include Gremlins or Agent Smiths

I do not mean for a moment to doubt or question the validity of the confirmed info being provided , quite the contrary I'm very grateful but I'm curious where the info is coming from. Buyer catalogues, insider info?

1 hour ago, thatblockoguy said:

Didnt mean to imply that we're getting him since I have no such info but if we're speculating then a CMF of him in the look from the movie wouldn't be out of the question

That's fine mate, I didn't take it as confirmation, just took it that the suits are different :)

3 hours ago, thatblockoguy said:

I do not mean for a moment to doubt or question the validity of the confirmed info being provided , quite the contrary I'm very grateful but I'm curious where the info is coming from. Buyer catalogues, insider info?

It's a secret.  :wink:

Too many Batsuits in one set, in my opinion.  Or maybe I just want Reggae Man without having to overspend.

Also, it's 3 if you count Batman.

Edited by x105Black

Any news D2C (Wayne Manor) ???
When we go some information about the D2C.:laugh:

Will Wayne Manor Cost the Firehouse Headquarters of the Ghostbusters ???:thumbup:

Edited by CapitaoHook

But the Shuttle set needs a villain, for playability. All the sets have at least one. 

Even the Batcave set had the Penguin, even though that never happened in the movie

Dr. Phosphorus is only one left

And Mr. Freeze is the only main villain who appeared only once in the first 2 waves.

So, I bet it will be one of them

Image result for Mr. Freeze lego movieImage result for dr phosphorus lego movie

Edited by Robert8

I can't think of any set from the superhero lines without a villain though. Phosphorus seems very likely, which is unfortunate since he's my most wanted figure and I'm otherwise not interested in the set. Since it's a larger set, I would expect to pay ~$15 on Bricklink.

Could any of the wonderful leakers on this thread confirm if there is a villain in the shuttle set?

Just now, Megaflora said:

I can't think of any set from the superhero lines without a villain though. Phosphorus seems very likely, which is unfortunate since he's my most wanted figure and I'm otherwise not interested in the set. Since it's a larger set, I would expect to pay ~$15 on Bricklink.

Could any of the wonderful leakers on this thread confirm if there is a villain in the shuttle set?

Technically Clash of the Heroes, The Airport Battle and Tanker Takedown didn't have any villains. I assume Phosphorus will be in the CMF but I could be wrong. No villains in the Shuttle though :classic:

1 hour ago, Megaflora said:

The Arena Clash set technically doesn't have a villain, since we don't know if the Grandmaster is truly evil or not in the movie. He seems to just be an intergalactic businessman. 

1000th post! 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

But the Shuttle set needs a villain, for playability. All the sets have at least one. 

Even the Batcave set had the Penguin, even though that never happened in the movie

Dr. Phosphorus is only one left

And Mr. Freeze is the only main villain who appeared only once in the first 2 waves.

So, I bet it will be one of them

If it's Phosphorus, that'll definitely increase the likelihood of me buying it.  But I'd prefer him in a CMF series anyways.

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The Arena Clash set technically doesn't have a villain, since we don't know if the Grandmaster is truly evil or not in the movie. He seems to just be an intergalactic businessman. 

1000th post! 

Gratz!  Also, in previous Thor movies Loki is a villain, and he is in this set.  I know that he may not be a villain in this movie, but my point stands.

24 minutes ago, x105Black said:

If it's Phosphorus, that'll definitely increase the likelihood of me buying it.  But I'd prefer him in a CMF series anyways.

Gratz!  Also, in previous Thor movies Loki is a villain, and he is in this set.  I know that he may not be a villain in this movie, but my point stands.

As far as sets are concerned those two are villains. Lego.com also lists them as such.

2 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Technically Clash of the Heroes, The Airport Battle and Tanker Takedown didn't have any villains. I assume Phosphorus will be in the CMF but I could be wrong. No villains in the Shuttle though :classic:

Thanks! I forgot about the hero vs hero sets. I guess that Robin is technically Batman's antagonist in the batcave scene.