Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

On 8/7/2017 at 3:09 PM, Catanas said:

I'd wager something mellow, upbeat and colourful, used in a certain Jamaica Caper. Something hot and arsonistic (if that's even a word!) and maybe a suit to accompany the shuttle with part 87754 which I'd bet on being black.

Do you know if the Bat-Spaceshuttle comes with a fuel tank and initial launch rockets like in the film, or does the shuttle come without these?

I would image it's looks exactly like it does in the movie with the fuel tanks and all, which means it will probably cost $100 dollars or more.

So, can someone resume in one post everything we know about what's coming for the BLM?  just a small recap...

It's seems pretty clear to everybody that we will get 5 more sets.  What will they be? Is there any confirm?  And what about the number of minifigures in each one?

And for the CMF 2, what seems to be the minifigures that we will get for sure?

I like speculaton as much as anybody, but I have to say that I can't tell anymore what is solid info and what is not...    so thanks to those who will help!   :classic:

Edited by Mat099

17 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

So, can someone resume in one post evreything we know about what's coming for the BLM?  just a small recap...

It's seems pretty clear to everybody that we will get 5 more sets.  What will they be? Is there any confirm?  And what about the number of minifigures in each one?

And for the CMF 2, what seems to be the minifigures that we will get for sure?

I like speculaton as much as anybody, but I have to say that I can't tell anymore what is solid info and what is not...    so thanks to those who will help!   :classic:

One of the 5 sets is a Justice League party, one is Harley's truck, one is Egghead's mech, one is the Bat Buggy with Captain Boomerang, and the last is the Bat Space Shuttle. Other figures in the sets include Condiment King, the Reggae Man Batsuit, Firestarter Batsuit, and Astronaut Batsuit. The confirmed figs for the series that I remember are Black Canary and Hugo Strange. Hopefully other people can fill in the figure gaps for both the sets and the CMF series. In addition to the 5 sets, we are getting a D2C that is speculated to be Wayne Manor. 

@Mat099

Justice League Party

• Superman
  • El Dorado
  • Green Arrow
  • Wonder Dog
  • Hawkman/girl (Sir Von Lego intially believed the fig to be Hawkman)

Bat Dune Buggy

• Batman
  • Captian Boomerang

Egghead Food Fight Mech

• Batman
  • Egghead
  • Condiment King

Harley's Cannon Truck

• Harley Quinn (Tragic Banjo seemed to hint at a daredevil variant)
  • Batgirl
  • Crazy Quilt
  • Gentleman Ghost

Bat Space Shuttle

• Batman 
  • Robin
  • Batman variant #1 (Reggae Man)
  • Batman variant #2 (Firestarter)
  • Batman variant #3 (New Spacesuit)
  • Robin variant #1 

CMF Series 2 (20 figs)

1. Hugo Strange
  2. Black Canary
  3. Killer Moth (best villain ever!)
  4. Clock King
  5. General Zod
  6. Jor-El
  7. Zan (Male Wonder Twin)
  8. Jayna (Female Wonder Twin)
  9. Unspecified end credits fig (Believed to be the Tropical Joker)

And that's all we know so far! Correct me if I'm wrong :classic:

Edited by Duncan Young

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

@Mat099

• Unknown Fig #1 
  • Unknown Fig #2 

Well there's definitely quite a few options left!

interesting_149.png

Edited by Catanas

Just now, Catanas said:

Haha, thought as much! All this waiting is driving me Crazy!

Edited by Duncan Young

Just now, Catanas said:

Aw, isn't that nice? That ghostly gentleman is helping Catanas sew a quilt! A crazy one!

22 minutes ago, Catanas said:

<picture>

This is the most creative confirmation I've ever seen. Nice art dude :wink:

Thanks to @just2good, I scored the Scuttler for $30 at a Walmart. I'm super happy, since I love the figures (especially Poison Ivy). I wasn't too thrilled with the build so I was waiting for a good sale. 

Well the upcoming wave all sound great.

Interesting that the space shuttle looks to be all hero figures, but I spose Batman can just be happy that there doesn't appear to be any villains around to *ahem* purrrrloin it. 

17 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Thanks to @just2good, I scored the Scuttler for $30 at a Walmart. I'm super happy, since I love the figures (especially Poison Ivy). I wasn't too thrilled with the build so I was waiting for a good sale. 

The figures are worth that price of admission.

1 hour ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Aw, isn't that nice? That ghostly gentleman is helping Catanas sew a quilt! A crazy one!

Looks like we've got confirmation there! Hope we get Phosphorus in the CMF. 

So how many previously unreleased characters are left to help me part with my money? I mean aside from those mentioned above, like Dr Phosphorus, Samurai, El Dorado, Apache Chief and Black Vulcan. Suit variants are something else.

Edited by RedHoodPug
Grammar

7 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

So how many previously unreleased characters are left to help me part with my money? I mean aside from those mentioned above, like Dr Phosphorus, Samurai, El Dorado, Apache Chief and Black Vulcan. Suit variants are something else.

El Dorado is confirmed for the JL Party. The others could squeeze into the CMF.

Is there any confirmation if the Buggy set ONLY includes Batman and Capt Boomerang? If its a small set then that would be fine, but feels like it could be rather empty

Edited by Quicksilver838

So Crazy Quilt and Gentleman Ghost will be in the Harley Quinn set 

Thanks for the info :classic:

6 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

• Robin
  • Batman variant #1 (Reggae Man)

Robin and Reggae suit can't be together in the set since they are one and the same

7 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

And that's all we know so far! Correct me if I'm wrong :classic:

Isn't there also a D2C set or is one of these sets it?

Man, this CMF wave is basically a DC CMF line at this point, it's great! Those packets will probably be so highly sought after though, I hope I don't find them sold out all the time. I'm just so excited for this wave, and I really hope we get that tropical Joker figure.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

So Crazy Quilt and Gentleman Ghost will be in the Harley Quinn set 

Thanks for the info :classic:

Robin and Reggae suit can't be together in the set since they are one and the same

Oh no? :wink:

On 20/07/2017 at 11:21 PM, Duncan Young said:

We already got Man-Bat in the Batmobile and at least two of the other villains listed should be in the Harley set one being Ghost but I'm not sure on the other. You're missing Crazy Quilt though

Can't say I didn't warn you :tongue:

Edited by Duncan Young

No, new animal moulds in the CMF I guess :sceptic: Although the first had the lobster, so it is still hope :tongue:

Has there been any mention of a release date for both the sets and the second wave of CMF? I can't wait to have an actual Neal Adams inspired GA minifig. Been wanting one since the forest sets from the 80s. Any idea which bow he will come with. Hopefully it will be moulded in green. Wonder if we'll also see the Perez Cyborg since he's included in that pic with Zan, Jayna and GA?

Edited by thatblockoguy