Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, RyanMe said:

Reggae Bat is a little disappointing. It's essentially robin with a cowl. 

And with trousers. 

Plus if the cowl is just a print on the minifighead, we can use the dreadlocks/hat combo to make our own rastafari. Pretty awesome guitar as well. 

15 hours ago, Catanas said:

I'd wager something mellow, upbeat and colourful, used in a certain Jamaica Caper. Something hot and arsonistic (if that's even a word!) and maybe a suit to accompany the shuttle with part 87754 which I'd bet on being black.

So part no. 87754 in Black? That's nice, especially if you pair it with the accompanying visor piece in Trans-yellow from year two Atlantis sets, perfect for Blacktron I. :smug:

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

So part no. 87754 in Black? That's nice, especially if you pair it with the accompanying visor piece in Trans-yellow from year two Atlantis sets, perfect for Blacktron I. :smug:

That or MANTIS in our own Andromeda's Gates! :devil: 

I'm excited for this piece!

I'm rather annoyed that the Firestarter bat suit is in the space shuttle set :angry: all the pieces for the minifigures in the new Justice League movie sets have been listed on the B&P website so there's still hope for a Firestarter bat suit!

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

I'm rather annoyed that the Firestarter bat suit is in the space shuttle set :angry: all the pieces for the minifigures in the new Justice League movie sets have been listed on the B&P website so there's still hope for a Firestarter bat suit!

They're listed on the site? Can they be purchased? 

10 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

That or MANTIS in our own Andromeda's Gates! :devil: 

I'm excited for this piece!

The same complementary visor part could be used in Trans. Light Green from year one Atlantis sets to pair with also, most appropriate for either a Blacktron II look or for MANTIS. :classic:

12 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Listed, but save for the Atlantean Guard head, Out-of-Stock.

On 8/4/2017 at 11:17 AM, x105Black said:

I think it means both, actually.  I think it would look good if done like a Modular Building.  It wouldn't be 100% screen accurate, but can they really do that anyways?  In the movie it would be the size of 5 Modular Buildings, at least, and they'd never do a set that big (at least not at this time).  So I think they could make it work.

I don't expect it to be accurate to that degree, but I'd want it to adhere to Wayne Manor's defining features, i.e. not attached to other buildings or taller than it is wide.If we get a modular set in that regard, I'd rather it be the police station.

On 8/7/2017 at 4:09 PM, Catanas said:

I'd wager something mellow, upbeat and colourful, used in a certain Jamaica Caper. Something hot and arsonistic (if that's even a word!) and maybe a suit to accompany the shuttle with part 87754 which I'd bet on being black.

Neat! Reggae Bat means a nice Robin torso variant, new arm and leg prints, and a new cowl mold! The Firestarter's red cowl should come in handy, and if the space suit uses that helmet piece it should mean we get a pretty interesting head print for Batsy's masked face!

On 9 August 2017 at 0:28 AM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

We will have to wait until all of the newly introduced pieces are available then we shall see...

How much would you want to bet that the Space Batman's (or is it Batspaceman?) torso print features an oval Bat-emblem with a red rocket orbiting around it? :wink:

15 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

How much would you want to bet that the Space Batman's (or is it Batspaceman?) torso print features an oval Bat-emblem with a red rocket orbiting around it? :wink:

Considering the the costumes so far, I'd bet on it. The three minifigures for the CMF Series 2 was

Hugo Strange

Black Canary

Who was the third one confirmed?

4 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Considering the the costumes so far, I'd bet on it. The three minifigures for the CMF Series 2 was

Hugo Strange

Black Canary

Clock King

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Hugo Strange

Black Canary

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Clock King

Jor-El and Zod were also hinted at.

On July 21, 2017 at 5:58 PM, DarrellBricker said:

Jor-El and Zod?

As in, Kneel before Zod?

Edited by Commodore Thrawn

On 8/7/2017 at 4:09 PM, Catanas said:

Is this a hint or a guess?

I'd love Reggae Batman.

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

Is this a hint or a guess?

I'd love Reggae Batman.

Cat don't guess!

So if Batsy's cowl is printed on the head for the space suit, hopefully some Space Ghost or Planet Master customs could be made. Possibly even Red Robin :)

20 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Clock King

Cheers!

18 hours ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

Jor-El and Zod were also hinted at.

Ah. I remember now, well they're not in the justice league set so probably will be in the CMF.

And Killer Moth

I forgot about him. 

So, the rumored list so far is

1. Killer Moth

2. Jor-El

3. Zod

4. Black Canary

5. Clock King

6. Hugo Strange

7. ????

8. ????

9. ????

10. ????

11. ????

12. ????

13. ????

14. ????

15. ????

16. ????

17. ????

18. ????

19. ????

20. ????

On 8/9/2017 at 9:05 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

If that's the case....

img%5D

That's a pretty awesome list. I haven't checked in a while, but when did we get confirmation on Clock King? I love that design and would love to get it!

Edited by Master_Data

13 hours ago, Robert8 said:

And Killer Moth

I forgot about him. 

So, the rumored list so far is

1. Killer Moth

2. Jor-El

3. Zod

4. Black Canary

5. Clock King

6. Hugo Strange

7. Zan

8. Jayna

9. ????

10. ????

11. ????

12. ????

13. ????

14. ????

15. ????

16. ????

17. ????

18. ????

19. ????

20. ????

Updated with the Wonder Twins

One of them better have the monkey, otherwise they would have the same piece assortment!

Related image

Thanks to @rob-ot5000 for the info

Edited by Robert8

So they come in pairs...Zod, Jor-El, Wondertwins..I'm pretty sure Black Canary would mean Green Arrow.

1 hour ago, Cobb said:

So they come in pairs...Zod, Jor-El, Wondertwins..I'm pretty sure Black Canary would mean Green Arrow.

I believe Green Arrow was confirmed for one of the sets.