Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

I'm suprised that it includes BC,does she plays a big role in the movie?

And I know this isn't the place for this but I hope we also get Green Arrow.

Didn't just2good say that Green Arrow will be in the Justice League set?

9 minutes ago, The EthStu said:

Didn't just2good say that Green Arrow will be in the Justice League set?

Sir von Lego did. I'm pretty sure that J2G has stopped leaking for the most part

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Sir von Lego did. I'm pretty sure that J2G has stopped leaking for the most part

Thanks, I thought he could've misunderstood Sir von Lego in his video, so I just wanted to know.

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

He did?? Then this set is a must buy for me.

Just now, Shahennian said:

Any idea when we'll get the full list of characters for the second CMF line?

Last year we got the full list very late in the game, just before they were officially revealed in late November. However because quite a few people already know the CMF contents I imagine we'll see a list earlier this time around :classic:

Not sure if this has been posted previously but I just saw this listed on the Smyths website for an October release...seems odd to be giving us another penguin minifig so hopefully that's just a placeholder...

160326.jpg

Edited by Jonathan

6 hours ago, Cyclone_37 said:

Any idea as to how soon till we get to see the leaks? I'm anticipating the d2c

Do we have any idea what the D2C is?

8 hours ago, Cyclone_37 said:

Any idea as to how soon till we get to see the leaks? I'm anticipating the d2c

Whenever it's due out, someone who is in the know may possibly reveal the name or concept of the set within just a couple months of its launch.

It being Wayne Manor has been optimistic speculation, so far.

15 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Whenever it's due out, someone who is in the know may possibly reveal the name or concept of the set within just a couple months of its launch.

It being Wayne Manor has been optimistic speculation, so far.

To be fair, there aren't many other large buildings from the movie that haven't already been made, like the batcave, asylum and energy plant. There's still a chance it could be either the joker version of the manor or maybe a Gotham city similar to ninjago city

15 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I would die of happiness if that's the D2C.

So would I, but that's all just baseless speculation. Is there a speculation thread for TLBM or would that just be the regular DC speculation thread?

1 hour ago, rob-ot5000 said:

So would I, but that's all just baseless speculation. Is there a speculation thread for TLBM or would that just be the regular DC speculation thread?

I think it's the regular DC speculation thread, since I've seen talk of future LBM sets on there. 

3 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

It's probably a 1500 piece Eye of Sauron.

I would actually be disappointed if it was that, honestly. I am a huge LOTR fan, too, but I don't want that for a LBM D2C. Bring on Wayne Manor, or Jokers Wayne Manor, PLEASE. Heck, even a giant energy plant, just as long as its Batman/DC related and from the movie. Just my 2 cents.

1 hour ago, Dunedain said:

I would actually be disappointed if it was that, honestly. I am a huge LOTR fan, too, but I don't want that for a LBM D2C. Bring on Wayne Manor, or Jokers Wayne Manor, PLEASE. Heck, even a giant energy plant, just as long as its Batman/DC related and from the movie. Just my 2 cents.

Its highly unlikely they would put a lord of the rings build in a batman set so I doubt it would be the Eye of Sauron

As banjo said, don't expect villains that isn't a batman villain. So cross out that Sauron, Voldemort stuff.

Just now, blurrkup said:

This was just said in the Star Wars forum. Confirmation of Wayne Manor?

Verrrrrrry interesting.

I hope it will be the Jokerville version of it

Edited by Robert8

The Classic TV Batcave/Wayne Manor DTC set is retiring (and on markdown, which is rare) after just a year on the market... this could easily be an indication a new Wayne Manor set is on the horizon. (I hope so... the Wayne Manor interiors were beautifully designed in the LEGO Batman Movie... I wish the Making Of book had shown more of them). 

Cool that we got confirmation of Wayne Manor. Interesting how but glad to have confirmation! Where am I going to put it though...... That's the problem.....