Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Yes, it's confirmed

Next we'll get: 5 sets, a second CMF  series and a D2C set

I still need to pick up the Ultimate Batmobile, Two-Face Truck, and the Batwing XD. Why do you make so many sets LEGO! Oh well, more sets means more figures to add to the old collection

9 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I still need to pick up the Ultimate Batmobile, Two-Face Truck, and the Batwing XD. Why do you make so many sets LEGO! Oh well, more sets means more figures to add to the old collection

You and me both :blush:. Although I tend to shift the sets on. So from my workings I think I still need.. Wicked Witch, 2 Flying Monkey's and Polka Dot Man from UB, Two-Face and the 2 GCPD, Harley from the Batwing set, and lastly Bane and Mutant Leader. Oh and Zebra Man, Tarantula and Killer Croc.. Damn you TLBM! 13 to get.

On 23 July 2017 at 8:10 PM, Minecraft Architect said:

Exactly, it could be anybody not just Gentleman Ghost. It would be cool if we got him but it probably isn't him. 

I hope it isn't. Then we'll get him probably in the CMF.

Edited by J4ck

Is there going to be a CMF Batman v2? I thought it was just rumors. Anyways the figures I want to see are Hugo Strange, Clock King, Crazy Quilt, Hawkgirl, Nightwing, Azrael Batman, Mad Hatter, Harvey Dent, Firefly. (Yes I know some of these aren't in the movie but we all know you want them.)

18 minutes ago, TyGl200 said:

Is there going to be a CMF Batman v2? I thought it was just rumors. Anyways the figures I want to see are Hugo Strange, Clock King, Crazy Quilt, Hawkgirl, Nightwing, Azrael Batman, Mad Hatter, Harvey Dent, Firefly. (Yes I know some of these aren't in the movie but we all know you want them.)

There will be a second series, and it's best not to speculate or wishlist when we don't know that much.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! Harley's Truck WAS in the movie. I found it!!! When Barbara tells the villains that Joker and his Phantom Zone army are trying to destroy Gotham, there it is. And apparently, Harley's cannon from The Batwing connects to it. Photo for evidence: harley_s_truck_screenshot_by_zahadyoziva

I think the truck will have its own version of the cannon. Maybe a larger one

1 hour ago, Fifulin said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! Harley's Truck WAS in the movie. I found it!!! When Barbara tells the villains that Joker and his Phantom Zone army are trying to destroy Gotham, there it is. And apparently, Harley's cannon from The Batwing connects to it. Photo for evidence:

Nice find, mind if I ask is this photo is yours? 

Either way, as long as it's in the conceptual arts Lego doesn't have any problems making set out of it.

34 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Nice find, mind if I ask is this photo is yours? 

Either way, as long as it's in the conceptual arts Lego doesn't have any problems making set out of it.

Thanks, yes it is. You can find it on my DeviantArt account http://zahadyozivaji.deviantart.com/

YEES! That truck and The Egghead Mech sound like the only interesting ones to me.

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

The cannon from the Batwing has got a connection joint. I think it will attach to it.

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I think the cannon is what we get and the two sets are going to be designed to integrate- the cannon in the Batwing already has a towball to hitch it up to the truck, so I think the two will be separate to encourage fans to buy more.

2 hours ago, Fifulin said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! Harley's Truck WAS in the movie. I found it!!! When Barbara tells the villains that Joker and his Phantom Zone army are trying to destroy Gotham, there it is. And apparently, Harley's cannon from The Batwing connects to it. Photo for evidence: 

Wasn't this already spotted a while ago? I remember someone else mentioning it and posting this picture. Either way, I'm sure the cannon from the Batwing will connect to it. I doubt they'd make another one just for this set. I hope we get either a new Harley or the Batwing one!

I remember Delta Customs saying something about it and the truck might have been in the concept book... Good find anyway, I never actually spotted the truck in the movie. (I also never spotted Chopper in Rogue One :sadnew:)

Why did I just pay five bucks on BrickLink for the first version of Killer Moth? I could've gotten him cheaper by a dollar soon enough.

Blink blink blink. Blinkety blink blink blink. (Yes, that may be my new favorite phrase.)

As for Harley's truck and the cannon in the Batwing, it seems clear to me that they belong together. I haven't seen that set, so I don't know for certain, but if it isn't the case, it will be a glaring missed opportunity to provide additional selling-points to both of those sets. LEGO loves doing that, when they can. Which isn't to say they haven't ever missed that opportunity, because hey, nobody's perfect. The cannonball outfit though, from the Making Of book, that's where I have my doubts.

Edited by rob-ot5000

Because it's not the same design--

Oh wait!

Thank you!

So

Killer Moth, Clock King, Hugo Strange and Black Canary are confirmed to be n the CMF so far!

Just now, rob-ot5000 said:

Why did I just pay five bucks on BrickLink for the first version of Killer Moth? I could've gotten him cheaper by a dollar soon enough.

Oh thanks, awesome to know! Been wanting Killer Moth for a while now and didn't want to get the Harvest set knowing that a better Scarecrow would be coming in that $15 set this year and I didn't really care for the MM version of Killer Moth! 

At the time this information was acquired, all of this was very preliminary. Actually, Killer Moth is the only one that I kinda hope changes. I'd love for him to not be in it, but as it is, I guess someone thought his helmet/face combo was different enough to warrant a new version. C'est la vie.

15 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Wasn't this already spotted a while ago? I remember someone else mentioning it and posting this picture.

Oh, i didn'T know. I'm new here, so don't blame me.

3 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

At the time this information was acquired, all of this was very preliminary. Actually, Killer Moth is the only one that I kinda hope changes. I'd love for him to not be in it, but as it is, I guess someone thought his helmet/face combo was different enough to warrant a new version. C'est la vie.

Umm....Killer Moth was actually on my wishlist... :laugh: I never got the chance to get the old one, i can't order from Bricklink and i actually like the new one better.

AND just asking, those things that are revealed (The Sets and CMF) are they actually confirmed by LEGO? How and where do you get these informations? I'm, as i said earlier, new here, so i am very curious.:classic:

3 hours ago, Fifulin said:

AND just asking, those things that are revealed (The Sets and CMF) are they actually confirmed by LEGO? How and where do you get these informations? I'm, as i said earlier, new here, so i am very curious.:classic:

No, Lego won't confirm them ahead of time.

here in this forums we have some respected leakers who have an inside source (let's not talk about that) who gives em' information ahead of time, they have every detail on what is coming. 

This time Sir Von Lego gave the information, he is well knowned by providing info from what is coming.

We also have Delta Customs who also gives infomation about the leaks ahead of time.

Welcome to the forums. 

On 7/27/2017 at 11:10 AM, SpiderJazz said:

No, Lego won't confirm them ahead of time.

here in this forums we have some respected leakers who have an inside source (let's not talk about that) who gives em' information ahead of time, they have every detail on what is coming. 

This time Sir Von Lego gave the information, he is well knowned by providing info from what is coming.

We also have Delta Customs who also gives infomation about the leaks ahead of time.

Welcome to the .

Edited by J3D1-T

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Because it's not the same design--

Oh wait!

Thank you!

So

Killer Moth, Clock King, Hugo Strange and Black Canary are confirmed to be n the CMF so far!

I'm suprised that it includes BC,does she plays a big role in the movie?

And I know this isn't the place for this but I hope we also get Green Arrow.

10 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Nobody plays a big role in that movie, except for batman, the joker, robin and alfred and batgirl. (And in lesser order of importancy harley quinn)

1 hour ago, LOTR34 said:

The first wave of CMFs, hell, actual sets, were populated with designs that had fractions of a second of screen time.

1 hour ago, J3D1-T said:

You used 'em'' wrong, it should be 'em not em'. But agreed, we can only really trust people like Delta, Sir von Lego and Duncan Young etc

Grammar nazi! But yea! Hahaha

those names above ^^ are trust worthy! 

On 7/27/2017 at 1:23 PM, SpiderJazz said:

Grammar nazi! But yea! Hahaha

those names above ^^ are trust worthy! 

Edited by J3D1-T

3 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

You used 'em'' wrong, it should be 'em not em'. But agreed, we can only really trust people like Delta, Sir von Lego and Duncan Young etc

I think you meant "wrongly".