Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, DarrellBricker said:

Jor-El and Zod?

As in, Kneel before Zod?

So if this is correct, I'm assuming it's these guys?

W1CwlSt.pngGJV1Tj4.png

They'd be really stretching it  cause each of these guys got like 5 seconds of screentime:laugh:

Edited by JGuy

Sir von Lego confirmed series 2 will have 20 minifigures again

That means this movie will get 40 CMFs overall *oh2*

No surprise as it will still be the same theme, I mean I think it's normal because first series had 20.

The real question is, what are the figs that is included?

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

No surprise as it will still be the same theme, I mean I think it's normal because first series had 20.

The real question is, what are the figs that is included?

The ones that seem to have been hinted at so far (and this is just what's been suggested nothing has been confirmed besides Hugo Strange and Black Canary): Black Canary, Hugo Strange, Gentleman Ghost, Clock King, Dr. Phosphorous (maybe?), Crazy Quilt (Maybe?), Wonder Twins, Jor-El, and Zod 

2 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Sweet! Jor-El was one of my favorite designs. Zod was pretty cool too.

So I guess this means we will get Superman's classic hairpiece in white for Jor El. :classic:

Edit: I just realized Zod will be giving us the twelfth doctor's hairpiece in black for the first time also.

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Mods are keeping an eye from this thread, atleast we are clarifying that some names are hinted.

Yup, black canary and Hugo are both confirmed.

Yay, I've been wanting Terrence Stamp Zod! If it's true at least. Jor-El should be cool too, I'd hope he'd have some robe printing under the armor they put on him for some reason.

50 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

So I guess this means we will get Superman's classic hairpiece in white for Jor El. :classic:

Edit: I just realized Zod will be giving us the twelfth doctor's hairpiece in black for the first time also.

First thing I noticed was the black doctor who hairpiece. Perfect for Ra's Al Ghul

3 hours ago, JGuy said:

So if this is correct, I'm assuming it's these guys?

*snip of doom*

They'd be really stretching it  cause each of these guys got like 5 seconds of screentime:laugh:

Screentime means nothing for movie merch. Black Canary and Hugo Strange also had barely anything, and they're confirmed. I'd say Jor El and Zod were more significant than Canary and Strange, because they were central to a gag and Superman's newsreel, respectively.

4 hours ago, JGuy said:

Most of the sets for the movie (specifically villain cars, and a few bat vehicles) didn't have a whole lot more screen time and they got $20-70 sets!!

Also, picked up ultimate bat mobile at my local Walmart on clearance for $99 

Edited by RyanMe
Corrected typo

4 hours ago, JGuy said:

Calamity Drone had like 0,0001s of screentime and she appeared in TLM series

1 hour ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Screentime means nothing for movie merch. Black Canary and Hugo Strange also had barely anything, and they're confirmed. I'd say Jor El and Zod were more significant than Canary and Strange, because they were central to a gag and Superman's newsreel, respectively.

56 minutes ago, RyanMe said:

Most of the sets for the movie (specifically villain cars, and a few bat vehicles) didn't have a whole lot more screen time and they got $20-70 sets!!

51 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Calamity Drone had like 0,0001s of screentime and she appeared in TLM series

Yeah that's all very true but I'm just surprised they were willing to forgo a traditional CMF series for figures that get "0.0001" seconds of screentime :tongue:

Guess I'm just bitter that it pushes back regular CMFs :wink: The designs for TLBM characters are pretty cool though, I'll have to admit

14 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

I am hoping that a Hawkgirl minifigure appears here ... she was spotted at the party ... As was Black Vulcan and Samurai in addition to a couple of the other Superfriends.

If Hawkman appears, he'll be a rehash of 2015 with maybe a different wing pack, Hawkgirl would just be a dream come true, not what you'd expect out of the LEGO Batman Movie franchise

15 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

Sorry :sad: I'll keep it in mind.

On 20 July 2017 at 11:21 PM, Duncan Young said:

We already got Man-Bat in the Batmobile and at least two of the other villains listed should be in the Harley set one being Ghost but I'm not sure on the other. You're missing Crazy Quilt though

Is it definitely Gentlmen Ghost in the Harley set?

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

Sorry :sad: I'll keep it in mind.

Is it definitely Gentlmen Ghost in the Harley set?

No, it's just a blank white figure which is normal for prelims. Everyone seems to be jumping to the conclusion that it's Gentleman Ghost.

1 hour ago, BigGuy4U said:

No, it's just a blank white figure which is normal for prelims. Everyone seems to be jumping to the conclusion that it's Gentleman Ghost.

And they've already got a ready design for Gentleman Ghost... it would make more sense for it to be a civilian or something and they haven't decided which one

Edited by JGuy

Am I right in thinking that this new series of Collectable Minifigs and the new sets will cover every Villain minifig we have seen in the movie? 

I think the Justice League scene at Superman's Fortress had more Heroes than it is possible to get. 

I love that this series has given us the most obscure Batman villains in minifig form :wub:

6 hours ago, Batman1 said:

I love that this series has given us the most obscure Batman villains in minifig form :wub:

It's a comic book fan and a lego fan's dream come true. :wub:

As a batman fan I'm just upset I didn't get the one obscure villain that I absolutely adore: Maxie Zeus

like there's a chance for Hatter and Firefly in future sets but I doubt we'll ever get Maxie Zeus

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:43 PM, JGuy said:

And they've already got a ready design for Gentleman Ghost... it would make more sense for it to be a civilian or something and they haven't decided which one

Yes you're right a design is ready - for animating! Not for printing, the graphic artists will still have to draw the designs.

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

Yes you're right a design is ready - for animating! Not for printing, the graphic artists will still have to draw the designs.

Exactly, it could be anybody not just Gentleman Ghost. It would be cool if we got him but it probably isn't him. 

8 hours ago, Peasantseverywhere said:

Was it confirmed we would be getting a Batman Movie D2C next year? I heard rumours of an exclusive set in this thread and wondered if this had been confirmed?

Yes, it's confirmed

Next year we'll get: 5 sets, a second CMF  series and a D2C set

Edited by Robert8

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Yes, it's confirmed

Next we'll get: 5 sets, a second CMF  series and a D2C set

I want to be mad that they're spending so much time on TLBM... but I just can't :snicker:

The sets and character designs are so good