Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

What villain does Batman have to fight in the outer space?

Why does he even have a Spaceshuttle? :wacko:

He'd use it on Justice League missions. They fight plenty of space-orientated villains: Darkiseid, Orange/Red/Sinestro Corps, Despero, Brainiac, Mongul, Kanjar-Ro etc

8 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

I could see that, but it would probably be called "Bat-Fan" or something along the likes of that.

I was making a joke about the name but yes that would be a better name.

2 hours ago, Borex said:

Lego was trying to get more licensed themes for Dimensions. Maybe they were busy with the IP of the matrix as well? 

Will the guy that warns everybody on tv be in the cmf. He has a sort of big role in the movie. 

The scientist? I wondered about that too, but there are no interesting pieces though, to me it'd be waste of a Minifigure slot.

The four Bat-Suits I'd like to see are:

Firestarter,

Winged terror (the one with red batarangs)

Bat by Gaslight

Bat-Gladiator (whatever it's called, in the prelim image of series 1, we were supposed to get him but didn't so I'm guessing he's in series 2)

Edited by J4ck

27 minutes ago, J4ck said:

The scientist? I wondered about that too, but there are no interesting pieces though, to me it'd be waste of a Minifigure slot.

Yeah, but lego likes to add civilians as well and waste minifigure slots too. If he comes with a mini-building i would buy him. 

When are we hearing the official list again?

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Bat-Gladiator (whatever it's called, in the prelim image of series 1, we were supposed to get him but didn't so I'm guessing he's in series 2)

Aren't you talking about Bat-turion? Yea pretty cool design. It will require a new mold for helm but it's awesome hopefully it will be just in CMS. So I can get it.

38 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Aren't you talking about Bat-turion? Yea pretty cool design. It will require a new mold for helm but it's awesome hopefully it will be just in CMS. So I can get it.

Yes and yes. Let's not forget the space shuttle with 3/4 Batmen in it! I'm hoping its CMF!

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Yeah, but lego likes to add civilians as well and waste minifigure slots too. If he comes with a mini-building i would buy him. 

The usual Leakers are giving hints/names every now and then.

We're at Hugo Strange and Black Canary for TLBM CMF Series 2.

Edited by J4ck

3 hours ago, Borex said:

At some point in the next 176 days.

@Sir von LegoDo you know anything about the CMF Series 2 or D2C Set. Also, do you know what variants are in the Bat-Space Shuttle. Do you have any info on Marvel 2018 as well, if so, could you post it in Marvel Set Discussion? Many thanks for all of what you've told us so far :)

@Sir von Lego   Can i ask you something? Do you know if the Harley's Attack includes her hammer. I hope it does, so i don't have to buy the Batwing in order to get it.

Does anyone know of any people in the UK that paint custom minifgures and sell for a good price. :)

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

Yes and yes. Let's not forget the space shuttle with 3/4 Batmen in it! I'm hoping its CMF!

Crossfingers* Don't want to and I won't spend alot of money just to get that variant. 

Getting the Bat by Gaslight suit in the second series would be good timing. WB just announced that the storyline that suit is based on is getting an animated movie.

4 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

Does anyone know of any people in the UK that paint custom minifgures and sell for a good price. :)

Wrong thread.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Crossfingers* Don't want to and I won't spend alot of money just to get that variant. 

There's plenty of Batsuits still left so still a good chance it'll be CMF.

Just now, BlueberryWaffles said:

Getting the Bat by Gaslight suit in the second series would be good timing. WB just announced that the storyline that suit is based on is getting an animated movie.

Would be nice, hopefully it won't be Silent but Deadly because I just think it's a boring suit.

On 7/7/2017 at 8:38 PM, BlockLogo said:

5 more sets, a D2C AND a 2nd cmf series??  IMO that's overkill... 

Agree. 

And 2 of the regular DC sets are Batman-centric

I guess Batman is the most profitable superhero for LEGO

37 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Agree. 

And 2 of the regular DC sets are Batman-centric

I guess Batman is the most profitable superhero for LEGO

Took you that long huh? :tongue:

Also only one of the sets has Batman in it. The smallest set is the Superman/Lobo one and the largest is the Flash/Reverse Flash set, neither including Batman as far as I know

Well spiderman is just spiderman but batman has an unfathomable amount of gadgets and transports.

Also @J3D1-T have you tried minifigs.me?

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

1 hour ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Well spiderman is just spiderman but batman has an unfathomable amount of gadgets and transports.

And that's exactly why I love Batman!

Sorry to disrupt this crazy future set discussion, but did anybody else receive two sticker sheets in the Bane Toxic Truck Attack set?

The Egghead mech will be a first day purchase for me, as well Harley's truck depending on the price. I've been half following this discussion, and I can't remember, but if Hawkgirl is included in the party set, I'll be sure to swoop that up too. :sweet:

1 hour ago, saysonder said:

Sorry to disrupt this crazy future set discussion, but did anybody else receive two sticker sheets in the Bane Toxic Truck Attack set?

The Egghead mech will be a first day purchase for me, as well Harley's truck depending on the price. I've been half following this discussion, and I can't remember, but if Hawkgirl is included in the party set, I'll be sure to swoop that up too. :sweet:

We aren't sure whether the guy leaking means Hawkman or Hawkgirl, but we know it'll include one of them.