Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

31 minutes ago, Minecraft Architect said:

Do we know of any Lego Batman Movie CMF Wave 2 figs besides Hugo Strange and Canary?

Not yet...

3 hours ago, BlockLogo said:

Wait, what?!? 5 more Lego Batman Movie sets? Including a big exclusive? That seems overkill, but I'll take it. 

No, five sets and the D2C.

23 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

The "Making of the Movie" book showed a human-cannonball outfit for Harley alongside the three other variants that have been made so far...

35395919950_998f64f59a_z.jpg

I don't mind the variant, but I think it would have been the version used on the truck's page if it were meant for production in that set.

That outfit doesn't match with the other 3. I hope they won't use it. 

Wow, TLBM's getting a lot more stuff than TLM, but then I guess it has more characters and vehicles to draw from. Not complaining though! But with this, Ninjago Movie and The Last Jedi, I dunno how I'm gonna swing this fall :grin:

Glad to hear we're getting more Batman variants. Hoping it will have the St. Batrick's Day Suit, 'cause we need a green Batman suit! Can't think of what the other Robin would be other than Nightwing, which would be fantastic.

Thanks for the info, @Sir von Lego! By the way, do you know if the Batgirl in the Harley Quinn set is her regular purple costume or something different? Because she did have some other costumes for a brief moment like the Pink Power one in the CMFs. Thanks! :classic:

Though I think Lego might opt instead for more goofier Batsuit variants, there might be a degree of possibility that we could get a Gotham by Gaslight Batsuit, since it certainly would be a good excuse to reuse the Vacation Batman cowl. Also, though not perfect, I could see that Batsuit maybe reusing the S17 Highwayman's cape/cloak, since it sort of has a trenchcoat quality to it.

ebdbf6b1c78d0332cc7ae3e47b791fde.jpg32515145216_b933212d9e_m.jpg34922411271_c0a0da01cd_m.jpg

On 7/6/2017 at 3:10 PM, Tragic Banjo said:

The D2C is definitely for The LEGO Batman Movie. I'd advise people not to get their hopes up for any more non-DC villains.

Fingers crossed that it's a Gotham City Modular. 

So, the only non-DC villain will be the Wicked Witch?

That's kinda lame considering she was already released on Dimensions

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Though I think Lego might opt instead for more goofier Batsuit variants, there might be a degree of possibility that we could get a Gotham by Gaslight Batsuit, since it certainly would be a good excuse to reuse the Vacation Batman cowl. Also, though not perfect, I could see that Batsuit maybe reusing the S17 Highwayman's cape/cloak, since it sort of has a trenchcoat quality to it.

*insert picture here* *insert picture here* *insert picture here*

I'm pretty sure in the movie they called it "Bat by gaslight", something like that.

Edited by J4ck

18 minutes ago, LEGOFANBLUE said:

Maybe we could get Reggae Man with the space shuttle

Maybe that's what Sir von Lego saw and thought it was a Robin variant?

47 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Maybe that's what Sir von Lego saw and thought it was a Robin variant?

If it had the proper cowl it would be a Batman variant wouldn't it? I'd expect the two Robin suits as Nightwing and one of the others he tried on. 

3 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

So only 2 new bat vehicles or we getting more? 

This is what I would like to know because I thought we'd get the Bat-Chopper and Bat-Kayak like we saw in the "Making of the Lego Batman Movie" book.

I was watching TLBM again today, what if one of the CMF Series 2 minifigures is "Unnamed Orphan #1" and comes with Bat-Merch when Batman visited the orphanage? I'd love some of those Bat-Merchandise pieces!

16 hours ago, Robert8 said:

So, the only non-DC villain will be the Wicked Witch?

That's kinda lame considering she was already released on Dimensions

Looking back, I wonder if some of the Dimensions licenses were picked alongside TLBM for purposeful overlap. Wicked Witch, Voldemort, and Stripe were all included in Dimensions packs as well as being in TLBM, along with a Dalek that was smaller and simpler than the TLBM ones. I wish we had gotten some non-Stripe generic Gremlins, but I understand that Lego might not have wanted to do another new old. Agent Smith could be done with only new prints, but I wonder if the Matrix's R rating is affecting the chances of a physical release.

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

This is what I would like to know because I thought we'd get the Bat-Chopper and Bat-Kayak like we saw in the "Making of the Lego Batman Movie" book.

Maybe more polybags? Bat kayak is perfect.  However the bat chopper must come in one of the sets? Harley cannon  truck aimed at the bat chopper; that could work!

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

I was watching TLBM again today, what if one of the CMF Series 2 minifigures is "Unnamed Orphan #1" and comes with Bat-Merch when Batman visited the orphanage? I'd love some of those Bat-Merchandise pieces!

I could see that, but it would probably be called "Bat-Fan" or something along the likes of that.

2 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Maybe more polybags? Bat kayak is perfect.  However the bat chopper must come in one of the sets? Harley cannon  truck aimed at the bat chopper; that could work!

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bat-Kayak is just thrown into one of the sets on the side. It would be easy to miss but very nice to include, since they already have the piece and everything. The only issue is the absence of a water-based set, but then again Batman rode a jet ski to battle a truck in the Croc set. 

Do you know @Sir von Lego if the Bat-Spaceshuttle comes with rockets and a fuselage like seen in the film? If so, that would be great since it would provide us with part no. 18909 in Black, and the part hasn't been seen since it was first introduced in 2015's 60080 Spaceport in Dark Orange.

6114748.jpg    0673419230537_p3_v4_s550x406.jpg

What villain does Batman have to fight in the outer space?

Why does he even have a Spaceshuttle? :wacko:

6 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Looking back, I wonder if some of the Dimensions licenses were picked alongside TLBM for purposeful overlap. Wicked Witch, Voldemort, and Stripe were all included in Dimensions packs as well as being in TLBM, along with a Dalek that was smaller and simpler than the TLBM ones. I wish we had gotten some non-Stripe generic Gremlins, but I understand that Lego might not have wanted to do another new old. Agent Smith could be done with only new prints, but I wonder if the Matrix's R rating is affecting the chances of a physical release.

Lego was trying to get more licensed themes for Dimensions. Maybe they were busy with the IP of the matrix as well? 

Will the guy that warns everybody on tv be in the cmf. He has a sort of big role in the movie.