Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Is that Genderswap Mad Hatter?

Nope, she is one of Darkseid's female furies.

2 hours ago, Krulis said:

Nope, she is one of Darkseid's female furies.

Furies? What is that, are you talking about Furries, the humanoid fox cartoon thing?

1 minute ago, J4ck said:

Furies? What is that, are you talking about Furries, the humanoid fox cartoon thing?

:look: 

Furies are Darkseid's lieutenants- all merciless (well, save for Big Barda who defected and fell in love with Mr Miracle), highly skilled females trained and brainwashed by Granny Goodness

Edited by Duncan Young

5 hours ago, TheGlynreaper said:

okay so why on earth is there no mad hatter minifigure

He wasn't in the movie. Thats why. (However if I recall he was mentioned in a character bio and his hat was in the Batcave)

Edited by jhuyser

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

They work for Darkseid. Think of the mythological Greek Furies who did Hades's bidding. They're like that. 

March Harriet is suppost to sound like March Hare and yes, she works with the Mad Hatter.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

4 hours ago, jhuyser said:

He wasn't in the movie. Thats why. (However if I recall he was mentioned in a character bio and his hat was in the Batcave)

well I havnt seen the movie yet

I apologize for being off-topic, but does anyone have a clearer version of the concept art image featuring Hush, Ventriloquist, and Doctor Double X?

9 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

:look: 

Furies are Darkseid's lieutenants- all merciless (well, save for Big Barda who defected and fell in love with Mr Miracle), highly skilled females trained and brainwashed by Granny Goodness

8 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

They work for Darkseid. Think of the mythological Greek Furies who did Hades's bidding. They're like that. 

Well I completely misunderstood that now didn't I :laugh: thank you for telling me the correct definition!

Thanks for the info

Justice League Anniversary Party: The D2C set?

Egghead: The Mech. We already know about it

Harley Quinns Attack: Harley Quinn's truck? A new version of Harley Quinn. I bet this set will have a villain from another movie, maybe Voldemort?

Bat-Buggy: The set with Cap Boomerang. We already know about it

Bat-Spaceshuttle: What could this be?

Edited by Robert8

Whoa there, these sound legit but can we be sure? Harley's truck seems a must (though I don't think there's another version of her in the final movie- it'll probably be the Lowrider or Batwing one again) and we've seen the mech, but what kind of set would the party be? A Double-Decker Couch character pack? 

And I don't recall a space shuttle anywhere.

Just now, Robert8 said:

Justice League Anniversary Party: The D2C set?

No. This list doesn't include the D2C.

Just now, Super Fish Oil said:

Was the Bat-spaceshuttle in the movie or one of the books? I don't remember it.

Just now, 8BrickMario said:

And I don't recall a space shuttle anywhere.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kv

Ah, that does look familiar. Thanks!

I'm glad to see that it's sized and styled like the City ones too. I was picturing something like the one in LEGO Batman 3, which would have been huge for something so obscure.

Thanks @Sir von Lego

The Justice League set sounds like a relatively small set. I would expect the DJ table, the banner and maybe some scenery.

Glad to see Harley's truck. It seems most likely that it will just be her Lowrider version unless there's a variant I'm forgetting

The Bat-Space Shuttle is an odd choice but it's cool enough. I wonder what figs they'll include (aside from Batman). Maybe some Uber-Villains, Nightwing would also be a good selling point for many I'm sure

I didn't think we'd get the anniversary party as a set. I'm wondering what villains we'll get with the spaceshuttle. I'm still puzzled by the fact they put Captain Boomerang in the film as if he were a Bat villain. Pretty sure the most he's done is kill Tim Drake's dad and fought Batman once in a comic tie in for the Arkham games.

Just now, Duncan Young said:

It seems most likely that it will just be her Lowrider version unless there's a variant I'm forgetting

The "Making of the Movie" book showed a human-cannonball outfit for Harley alongside the three other variants that have been made so far...

Nice! Does any of them include the Bat-Kayak?

8 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

No. This list doesn't include the D2C.

So that's six overall?

Just now, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I didn't think we'd get the anniversary party as a set. I'm wondering what villains we'll get with the spaceshuttle. I'm still puzzled by the fact they put Captain Boomerang in the film as if he were a Bat villain. Pretty sure the most he's done is kill Tim Drake's dad and fought Batman once in a comic tie in for the Arkham games.

I mean Clock King is a Green Arrow villain for the most part and Gentleman Ghost a Hawkman villain (although both appeared in The Brave and the Bold, the former also appearing in the Animated Series). Boomer did appear in Assault on Arkham however that was more a Suicide Squad film than a Batman one

Just now, Tragic Banjo said:

The "Making of the Movie" book showed a human-cannonball outfit for Harley alongside the three other variants that have been made so far...

Yes, but that outfit didn't appear in the movie

(Thanks for the info about the D2C)

Just now, Robert8 said:

Yes, but that outfit didn't appear in the movie

Doesn't mean it can't appear in a set anyway