Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just now, The Pearson said:

Joker's face is on the CMF

It's sad but not super sad with sparkles in the eyes. I happen to have that figure sitting on my desk at work and was looking at it a bit ago. It is close though, you're right.

I know it's not a wish list thread, but I'd love to get one or two suits from the end credit sequence...really liked those. But with some probable Batmen in this second series I could see that come true. 

Got the new Scarecrow set today, I love the helicopter! And the Gotham Power part is very easy to mod to add to the other parts.

I still think this batmobile is an awful mess, but it was a fun built!

Nice pictures of the vehicles all together! Didn't realise the new batmobile was so long!

Amazon has the ultimate Batmobile $20 off, so I ordered it. Don't know if I'll keep any of the additional vehicles built, but the main Batmobile part itself is so incredible. Thankfully, it gets delivered my next day off from work!

On 18 June 2017 at 2:01 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

How is it an awful mess?

Agreed. The only thing I don't like is the shooters on the Batmobile instead of having lots of stud shooters RIP me I wish they had taken the stud shooters and wacked them all over *sighs*

On 17 June 2017 at 1:00 AM, KCMatze said:

I know it's not a wish list thread, but I'd love to get one or two suits from the end credit sequence...really liked those. But with some probable Batmen in this second series I could see that come true. 

I really want the "Firestarter" Bat-Suit

Edited by J4ck

Batman Kiss Kiss polybags are in stock at Argos guys for £2.99 each for those who haven't got one yet (UK only). It's also caused the price to plummet from £20 odd to £9 on eBay for those who haven't got an Argos.. I'd assume it'll drop further too.

11 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Batman Kiss Kiss polybags are in stock at Argos guys for £2.99 each for those who haven't got one yet (UK only). It's also caused the price to plummet from £20 odd to £9 on eBay for those who haven't got an Argos.. I'd assume it'll drop further too.

Thanks for the heads up mate.

14 minutes ago, Bricky Kai Yay said:

You can also get the movie DVD along with the Batgirl figure from Sainsbury's.

Is it literally only the DVD version? Bit bummed out when I went into Sainsbury's just now wanting to get the Bluray. Left empty handed!

On 14.6.2017 at 9:45 PM, Exetrius said:

Probably this has been posted here ages ago, but if not:

http://metro.co.uk/video/lego-batman-talent-interviews-1471447/?ito=vjs-link

An interesting video, showcasing about 20 prototype vehicles. Some really cool ones, like the racer for Catwoman and Scarecrows hot air balloon!

Was anyone capable of doing some Screenshots of those Prototypes?There are some really interesting Vehicles in it.

16 minutes ago, badchriss said:

Was anyone capable of doing some Screenshots of those Prototypes?There are some really interesting Vehicles in it.

I did a few and compiled them. Here you go:

415d32cf18.png

2 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Is it literally only the DVD version? Bit bummed out when I went into Sainsbury's just now wanting to get the Bluray. Left empty handed!

Seems that way at the moment, unfortunately :sceptic:

The hot-air balloon is awesome, but that design-across-multiple-pieces is probably why they rejected it. Stickers or print would both be difficult to line up perfectly so it would match up.

10 hours ago, Bricky Kai Yay said:

Seems that way at the moment, unfortunately :sceptic:

Ended up going back to Sainsbury's to get it haha now to sell the DVD...

Haha those sets are awesome! I love the hand drawn posters on Two-Face's car, I feel it's better than what we got though I imagine it's pretty fragile. Speaking of which, I was in Tesco two weeks ago and saw all their copies of the Two-Face Excavator had been badly damaged, one even broken at the seams! I talked to customer service about this and even emailed Tesco but when I went again on Saturday- they still had not been replaced! They hadn't even been discounted! And there was staff right beside them restocking other shelves not even caring, I heard them complain that it was like a ****ing creche! Sorry rant over...

I know I'm late to this but wasn't the ultimate batmobile originally $130? It's been $140 at most places I've seen it. Also that Harley vehicle. I love it.

4 hours ago, Cyclone_37 said:

I know I'm late to this but wasn't the ultimate batmobile originally $130? It's been $140 at most places I've seen it. Also that Harley vehicle. I love it.

I dunno, but I just got it for $111 a few days back on Amazon.