Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

4 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Agreed. While not highly likely, Maxie Zeus is sliiiiiiiightly more likely to show up down the road than characters who have had no impact since the sixties show. I'll take any obscure ones I can get; I'm still ecstatic over an official Polka-Dot Man release.

Yeah, I feel like they might not include Egghead's waist cape but I hope they do.

The LEGO Batman Movie is the best possible vehicle for obscure and ridiculous villains, so that's why we're seeing them all of a sudden. The next/last wave might be our last chance to really dig into that collection of zany baddies, because I doubt we'll see them in the main line.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the minor villains. 

But I didn't expect Egghead to get his own set. Only the traditional villains got their own sets (Catwoman, Bane, Clayface, Joker, Penguin, etc)

I thought Egghead would appear in a set as secondary villain, like Mutant Leader or Magpie

I find odd that a minor villain got his own set

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I find odd that a minor villain got his own set

They're just going off of what's in the movie. It was originally a Penguin mech, but was reskinned for Egghead, it's probably only in the movie because they didnt want to waste a cool design.

Maxie Zeus is one of my favourite batman villains, I'd just love it if we got him. 

Also Jane Doe and Victor Zsasz, but their themes are probably too dark for lego. Still shocked we haven't had a mad hatter. We got his prostitute henchwoman but not him. 

1 hour ago, Themadpatter said:

Maxie Zeus is one of my favourite batman villains, I'd just love it if we got him. 

Also Jane Doe and Victor Zsasz, but their themes are probably too dark for lego. Still shocked we haven't had a mad hatter. We got his prostitute henchwoman but not him. 

Well, Mad Hatter wasn't in the movie and March Harriet was.

30 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Amazon has many of the new sets 20% off...5 days after release?!

I didn't see any of the new Batman Movie stuff for anything other than retail price. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I didn't see any of the new Batman Movie stuff for anything other than retail price. 

Where are you situated? I checked the UK version and yes they're 20%. Hopefully they'll still be up by the end of the month. Seems a good way to get the Two-Face set

Edited by Duncan Young

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Where are situated? I checked the UK version and yes they're 20%. Hopefully they'll still be up by the end of the month. Seems a good way to get the Two-Face set

Oh, I'm in the USA.

48 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Amazon has many of the new sets 20% off...5 days after release?!

Like I said. I don't think they're selling all that well over here.

1 hour ago, GeekByKnight said:

I'd rather think they do this so you'll buy lego stuff from amazon. People want their new wave sets as cheap as possible of course. Amazon is big, they can pull stunts like that and earn profit. 

Well John Lewis price match with amazon on lego here in the UK so there's that.

Sorry no this was wrong.They have before but they don't always I was mistaken.

I was sure that I had read that on another thread here and when amazon did lego deals in may they copied them .

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

9 minutes ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Well John Lewis price match with amazon on lego here in the UK so there's that.

Cool, I don't price match normally, would I simply show them the web page on my phone?

2 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

I think more than 5 days is needed to determine that, they've just come out! This is clearly unrelated to demand which, in any event, would be at its peak now.

Edited by TheBrickHitHouse

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Question, was Hugo Strange also confirmed to be in one of the 2018 Batman movie sets?

CMF

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Question, was Hugo Strange also confirmed to be in one of the 2018 Batman movie sets?

He is confirmed to appear but not in one of those upcoming sets. But in TLBM CMF series 2

I wonder when we'll get a list of the new cmf batman wave. It is supposed to come out in january, right? Or is it just too early for a list?

Edited by Borex

28 minutes ago, Borex said:

I wonder when we'll get a list of the new cmf batman wave. It is supposed to come out in january, right? Or is it just too early for a list?

I believe we got the list for the first series late November, However, considering we already know of a couple of figs coming in it, we might see it sooner

I should also point out that once we got the list for the CMFs they were officially revealed the day after

Edited by Duncan Young

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

I believe we got the list for the first series late November, However, considering we already know of a couple of figs coming in it, we might see it sooner

I should also point out that once we got the list for the CMFs they were officially revealed the day after

What figures have been confirmed? Hugo Strange is one, who else?

I'll flick through a couple of pages back