Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Hmmm - wondering about whether or not to buy Tiger Stripe suit from the Battle Pod polybag now. A LBM CMF2 could contain it...

1 hour ago, Dadster said:

Hmmm - wondering about whether or not to buy Tiger Stripe suit from the Battle Pod polybag now. A LBM CMF2 could contain it...

Out of all the CMF that have release so far, including movie tie ins, there has never been a case where a CMF was a duplicate of an already existing figure. I think if you want that suit you are going to need to hunt down a Battle Pod.

For those who have built the low rider set, which way did you put the stickers on Joker's gun? Just in the instructions they put it sideways, however in the scuttler set it is vertical and on the back of the low rider box it is vertical. I just wondered what the consensus was on which way to have the sticker?

On 3/5/2017 at 10:16 AM, Darkdragon said:

Out of all the CMF that have release so far, including movie tie ins, there has never been a case where a CMF was a duplicate of an already existing figure. I think if you want that suit you are going to need to hunt down a Battle Pod.

Maggie in Simpsons CMF S2 was a re-release of the Simpsons House set version

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Maggie in Simpsons CMF S2 was a re-release of the Simpsons House set version

This is legit. 

7 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Arkham joker says 'hi' too

Atleast Arkham Joker, have a different face printing, but still it's a repeat.

Thing here is, IF EVER we will be getting a wave 2 of TLBM minifigs, I don't think they'll repeat the tiger suit, essence of being exclusive will be gone. They promoted it as one of the hardest polybag to obtain until now. 

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Thing here is, IF EVER we will be getting a wave 2 of TLBM minifigs, I don't think they'll repeat the tiger suit, essence of being exclusive will be gone. They promoted it as one of the hardest polybag to obtain until now. 

Agreed

Edited by J3D1-T

We have got the US and EU prices for the Summer sets, but do we have confirmed prices for the UK yet? Trying to work my budget out for June.

After picking up a couple of the Star Wars summer wave sets early yesterday I checked at Smyths again today and they have the summer wave TLBM sets on shelf. They look great and I was a little tempted but £252 for the three sets felt like a little too much in one go.

No sign of the WW set though.

5 minutes ago, Robianco said:

After picking up a couple of the Star Wars summer wave sets early yesterday I checked at Smyths again today and they have the summer wave TLBM sets on shelf. They look great and I was a little tempted but £252 for the three sets felt like a little too much in one go.

No sign of the WW set though.

Huh, that's cool, don't you mean five sets though? (Scarecrow, Bane, Two-Face, Batwing and Ultimate Batmobile) only have enough for Scarecrow at the moment so I'll wait until I have enough for Bane. I got the Wonder Woman set out of Toys R Us on Saturday. I checked to see if any other stores had it and now I'm pretty sure it's a retail exclusive 

Edited by Duncan Young

Yeah I've only seen the WW set at the official Lego store down in Brighton so far. Interesting to see the other TLBM sets are out though.. just as I was going to focus on getting some more stormtroopers!

37 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Huh, that's cool, don't you mean five sets though? (Scarecrow, Bane, Two-Face, Batwing and Ultimate Batmobile) only have enough for Scarecrow at the moment so I'll wait until I have enough for Bane. I got the Wonder Woman set out of Toys R Us on Saturday. I checked to see if any other stores had it and now I'm pretty sure it's a retail exclusive 

You are indeed correct. I was just working on the price of the two larger sets and the Scarecrow set but I do remember them having the Bane/Mutant Leader set out too. I didn't look for the Two-Face set though.

25 minutes ago, Robianco said:

You are indeed correct. I was just working on the price of the two larger sets and the Scarecrow set but I do remember them having the Bane/Mutant Leader set out too. I didn't look for the Two-Face set though.

Ok, I wouldn't look for Two-Face either to be honest. The GCPD officers are the only appealing thing to me. They're on the website now as well

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/lego-and-bricks/lego-batman-movie/c/SM06010706

Scarecrow- £12

Bane-£50

Two-Face- £50

Batwing- £100

Batmobile- £140

Bane is marginally cheaper than I expected so that's good. The Scarecrow set is priced exactly as I thought it'd be while the Batwing is more expensive by about £10. The Batmobile is also more expensive (I thought it'd be £130) but it makes sense. Not sure whether to get that or the JL Flying Fox. I really want Polka Dot Man but I don't care for the Wizard of Oz stuff, Alfred doesn't do anything for me and I don't need another Bruce, Babs or Dick fig.

Edited by Duncan Young

The batwing seems exceptionally overpriced. I will definitely be holding out for a deep sale on the larger summer sets! 

Hey guys I hope to see more batcaves in the future. I've been working hard on creating my own design though and I would greatly appreciate it if you'd check it out: 

My YouTube channel is @JWLEGO Creations. Thank you very much!

Edited by JWLEGO

Does anyone know the target DPCI for the summer wave sets.  Sorry if I missed them scanning through the pages. 

Edited by RyanMe
Horrible typos/autocorrects made message unreadable. :)

12 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Yeah I've only seen the WW set at the official Lego store down in Brighton so far. Interesting to see the other TLBM sets are out though.. just as I was going to focus on getting some more stormtroopers!

Whaaaaat??? You saw the WW set at  a LEGO Store? Do your LEGO Stores get other stores' exclusives? Because over here, we generally don't anymore. It's frustrating. It's good to know some people do, though. I'm still hopeful for a change in that policy...

2 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Whaaaaat??? You saw the WW set at  a LEGO Store? Do your LEGO Stores get other stores' exclusives? Because over here, we generally don't anymore. It's frustrating. It's good to know some people do, though. I'm still hopeful for a change in that policy...

Here in the U.K. Lego stores still get every set, I probably wouldn't have bought the Arkham set if I couldn't get it from the Lego store to get some money back. 

3 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

Here in the U.K. Lego stores still get every set, I probably wouldn't have bought the Arkham set if I couldn't get it from the Lego store to get some money back. 

Yep! What Nsk97 said. 

I think I'll wait till the summer sets are inevitably reduced in Amazon. I have no idea why amazon (also John Lewis, who match their prices) have been so cheap for the last year, but I love it. The Batcave set was £65 last week!!!

so far I've not paid full price for any of the LBM sets (or any sets for the last year really) but last week the prices were so cheap I still wish I had waited.

10 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I think I'll wait till the summer sets are inevitably reduced in Amazon. I have no idea why amazon (also John Lewis, who match their prices) have been so cheap for the last year, but I love it. The Batcave set was £65 last week!!!

so far I've not paid full price for any of the LBM sets (or any sets for the last year really) but last week the prices were so cheap I still wish I had waited.

Snap. If you look at prices of Superhero sets from the last few years nearly every single one dips significantly at some point. My son has finally cottoned on to the fact that if he waits he can get way more Lego for the same money. I won't bite until I see a 35% discount :)

21 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

3 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

Snap. If you look at prices of Superhero sets from the last few years nearly every single one dips significantly at some point. My son has finally cottoned on to the fact that if he waits he can get way more Lego for the same money. I won't bite until I see a 35% discount :)

Completely agree! At the start of the year I got some of the new releases in the lego store the day they came out, I really do wish I would have waited! My purchases will be from Amazon now generally or places like Tesco etc. I know you don't get any VIP points but hey, those big discounts aren't to be sniffed at. I've seen some Tesco's (sadly not mine - but people sharing pictures) and the Batmobile etc are being knocked out for £10 odd to clear them! Madness.

Liking the new batman expression.

Also, does this mean that the ultimate batmobile is not a D2C??

Edited by LegoShroom