Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

The cheese slope does exist in Medium Nougat, but I think at the moment it's exclusive to Assembly Square.

That would be one expensive piece then, right? But to me he looks good the size he is. Of course a minifig inside would have been great for display, but for playing the size should be great!

Just now, Jonathan said:

I don't even know if its possible, or if this is when they do it, but I really hope that at this ToyFair something new that we haven't seen yet is revealed. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be a nice, massive, huge, D2C Lego Batman movie set. Wayne manor, or Jokerland, SOMETHING, I hope.

12 minutes ago, Dunedain said:

I don't even know if its possible, or if this is when they do it, but I really hope that at this ToyFair something new that we haven't seen yet is revealed. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be a nice, massive, huge, D2C Lego Batman movie set. Wayne manor, or Jokerland, SOMETHING, I hope.

Fingers and toes crossed!!

40 minutes ago, Dunedain said:

Personally I would prefer a 3rd series of small sets as the superhero D2Cs never seem to be particularly impressive or good value for money.

15 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

Personally I would prefer a 3rd series of small sets as the superhero D2Cs never seem to be particularly impressive or good value for money.

A 3rd wave, and or a second CMF, would indeed be awesome. I would be just as happy for that, or a D2C. Honestly though, I would love all of it. A 3rd wave, a 2nd CMF, and a D2C.

Just picked up the amazing Making of book - here's some highlights:

Making of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movieMaking of the Lego Batman movie

Edited by legozebra

Woudl love to see all those Batman variants for sure. Swat Bat!

They have to do another CMF series with all those baddies! Wow that would be amazing. To dream....

I would love the dollar and onomatopoeia suits, and the Ghost Bat. They'd be soooooo great!!!! :laugh_hard:

1 hour ago, Nsk97 said:

The UCS Tumbler and Shield Hellicarrier not impressive? High standards you must have. 

Wow, for once I'm mostly happy with the final decisions instead of the prototypes- Penguin is much better final than in the concepts. But while I love the new Scarecrow, I really wish they had gone with one of the concepts instead so he would actually be a unique design. I want every minifigure we didn't get, though- that Wiz-Bat suit is amazing, and it's interesting to see they went the brick-and-short-legs route for Hugo's coat. Considering they made a complete design for Egghead and his stuff, I would love to see him.

But seriously? They made the Penguin's hat and March Harriet, but they never even considered including Mad Hatter ANYWHERE?

Edited by 8BrickMario

Gentleman Ghost, Hugo Strange, Condiment King, Clock King, Dr. Phosphorus, Crazy Quilt, Egghead... There definitely is enough potential for another CMF line.

Oh wow those missing villains do look good. And the bat suits with "pow" and "zapp" and the money suit look crisp

But that Egghead looks like a real in the flesh made set or is that computerdesigned?

Those Scarecrow designs are awesome!

My favorite is the one in the middle, top row

With all those villains, I wouldn't be surprised if there is another CMF on its way

On the other hand, I'm thinking they might be considering the possibility of a sequel. That's why some of the villains are missing. 

Egghead's mech has to be a set. That is an officially printed figure! :laugh: But wow all those designs for suits and vehicles look incredible! 

Edited by Ashnflash

11 minutes ago, Borex said:

But that Egghead looks like a real in the flesh made set or is that computerdesigned?

That's totally a picture, not a cgi!

Just now, Robert8 said:

That's totally a picture, not a cgi!

Ya and if you notice the other pictures have the stand in figures that you'd see at toy fairs. That has to be the official figure! 

Also the mech even has printed stickers... 

Edited by Ashnflash