Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

In regards to the Phantom Zone poly UK giveaway in tomorrow's Times  brickset have posted an update on claiming online:

If you're nowhere near a branch of those shops, or you want a second polybag you can also obtain them online, from mediapromos.co.uk/legobatman/ for just the cost of postage (£2.45)

Furthermore, you can also get a DK TLBM The Essential Guide sticker and activity book there as well, for just £1.99 postage.

Edited by Brickbashbosh

17 hours ago, Ellteltoone said:

dont forget the tiger tuxedo batman. 

Wow - I had forgotten that figure... fingers crossed he gets a UK release.

Managed to pick up some of the phantom zone polybags on my way into work this morning...(all destined for little people)...Guy in the shop was clueless about the promotion and gave me three in return for one coupon to get rid of me...

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

Managed to pick up some of the phantom zone polybags on my way into work this morning...(all destined for little people)...Guy in the shop was clueless about the promotion and gave me three in return for one coupon to get rid of me...

Is it Saturday already??? Where did you get the coupon from tomorrow's paper from?

Scrub that. I guess you're in Ireland?

Edited by wickedlemon
googled the answer

31 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

Is it Saturday already??? Where did you get the coupon from tomorrow's paper from?

Scrub that. I guess you're in Ireland?

Sorry, I should have clarified that. Yes, I'm in Ireland.

Just saw the movie, very funny and a huge homage to Batman history, but i still preferred The Lego Movie :)

Minor spoiler of two models appearing for a handful of seconds:

Spoiler

Will they make a set of that awesome classic-looking three-vehicle-separating batmobile appearing in the final battle? Also, i love the EggHead mech, i really hope they make a set or publish some pictures. Much better than Mr. Feeze one.

@msx80 great film isn't it? The one you've mentioned first in your spoilers is reportedly the only set we haven't seen pics of yet, which is to include Polka-Dot, Wicked Witch, Flying Monkeys etc.

Watching the movie really made me realize a lot of inaccuracies in a lot the sets. Don't read this if you haven't watched the movie...

Oh and I forgot to say. Loved the movie a lot, I shared my thoughts in the other thread. But I think there is definitely a lot of ideas for vehicles and characters to appear in more sets, but I'm not sure if there's enough for another CMF without including more generic people or JLA members. 

If you go through and look at the sets and their respective backgrounds a lot of what you see never actually happens. Catwoman never robs a jewelry store, the guard in the Scarecrow set had black hands in the movie, the fact that Batman is facing off against the villains in the Arctic Roller, and Killer Croc set doesn't actually follow the plot because if you look at the backgrounds for those sets, that's presumably when they're leaving Joker Manor to fight the other villains. The build of Arkham looks super accurate, the movie one is just a larger version of it, much like Metal Beard's Sea Cow was. But the interior of Arkham we never see :grin: The cells are so puny compared to the movie and I think they could've made the cells bigger if they didn't include the visiting room, laundry room, Harley's office and the cafeteria. Even looking at the summer set, unless I missed it I never saw Harley's cannon... Also perhaps the reason why they haven't shown the Wicked Witch/Polka Dot man set is because they are going to make that set more accurate with Polka Dot man working together the Bat family to fight the Wicked Witch and her flying Monkeys.. 

And what's with all the random Batsuits we got in the CMF. Don't get me wrong I love them all but I could be wrong, most likely am but I never saw the Tutu or Cavebat suit going by when Robin was trying them on... 

Anyways just some things I noticed :classic:

Edited by Ashnflash

Does anyone have a DPCI number for the Excalibur Dimemsions Pack at Target? Thx in advance.

edit... never mind. Found it. In case anyone needs it...

207-03-2050

Edited by Cmay91472

1 hour ago, Ashnflash said:

Watching the movie really made me realize a lot of inaccuracies in a lot the sets. Don't read this if you haven't watched the movie...

Oh and I forgot to say. Loved the movie a lot, I shared my thoughts in the other thread. But I think there is definitely a lot of ideas for vehicles and characters to appear in more sets, but I'm not sure if there's enough for another CMF without including more generic people or JLA members. 

Hide contents

If you go through and look at the sets and their respective backgrounds a lot of what you see never actually happens. Catwoman never robs a jewelry store, the guard in the Scarecrow set had black hands in the movie, the fact that Batman is facing off against the villains in the Arctic Roller, and Killer Croc set doesn't actually follow the plot because if you look at the backgrounds for those sets, that's presumably when they're leaving Joker Manor to fight the other villains. The build of Arkham looks super accurate, the movie one is just a larger version of it, much like Metal Beard's Sea Cow was. But the interior of Arkham we never see :grin: The cells are so puny compared to the movie and I think they could've made the cells bigger if they didn't include the visiting room, laundry room, Harley's office and the cafeteria. Even looking at the summer set, unless I missed it I never saw Harley's cannon... Also perhaps the reason why they haven't shown the Wicked Witch/Polka Dot man set is because they are going to make that set more accurate with Polka Dot man working together the Bat family to fight the Wicked Witch and her flying Monkeys.. 

And what's with all the random Batsuits we got in the CMF. Don't get me wrong I love them all but I could be wrong, most likely am but I never saw the Tutu or Cavebat suit going by when Robin was trying them on... 

Anyways just some things I noticed :classic:

Completely agree, why not have replaced those with Egg Head or

Spoiler

Zod

Ordered Penguin Arctic Roller, Joker's Lowrider, GCPD pack, and Joker Balloon Escape. Got the free Disco\Tears poly and a free poster with my purchase. I actually wanted to go to my local store and get everything but apparently I was unaware the Arctic Roller was an exclusive to Target and SAH so I wasted half an hour of unnecessary travel. Got free shipping though so just have to wait a week to get my stuff.

Tomorrow I am getting my pre order for TLBM Lego Dimensions story pack shipped.

Got my Exaclibur-Batman set today, and I love that guy.  The silver hood and bodyarmor, and the printings are great. I like, how he wears a split color sheme for his suit beneath his armor. The mask in particular somehow reminds me of the Hound's helmet in GoT, making it a very unusual, recognizable helmet.

Nice "Knight Batman" and a worthy addition to my collection. Although I might change his sword to a regular longsword, like the one used for scottish Batman.

Edited by josykay

3 minutes ago, RattyPatty15 said:

Hiiiiii

Wow, this looks awesome! I love it so much! But why this picture is so... like copy and paste. 

It's probably a shot from the movie and then photoshopped so you see what you get.

Anyway it looks horrendous xD kinda like the Jestros turbo tank wannabe from nexo knights. But I also like it in some way. Hmmmm do need the figs anyway so..

That set looks amazing! The batsignal is cool, but that batmobile is just... wow!!!!! That is the one I saw in the trailer for a brief moment but only the rear bit from above. Great find!