Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, josykay said:

Hm, sadly most of the cool stuff of Batman is gone for now.^^

Anyway, I ordered some smaller stuff, i wanted anyway, to get hands on the Discobatman. Those two guys will fit quite well into the Batsuit collection. Although the clown is missing the Batman symbol.

PS: Does anyone know, where to get that booklet, containing that scottish batman?

The Chaos in Gotham City book with that Batman is on Amazon.de.

1 hour ago, robertgorman2505 said:

Unfortunately my local cinema won't be showing the film until the 24th!! I'm so annoyed!!!:cry_sad:

Lucky you. Unlucky me.

In this review, CapnRex101 of Brickset shows the three sections of the small TLBM sets connected and discusses why he doesn't like the execution… just for you all's reading enjoyment :)

^I can't imagine how horrible it must be to wait that long, it must be so annoying.

In one of the five days to go trailers from a few days ago we can sort of see the big batmobile from the summer. It's the one where batgirl tries on loads of outfits and right at the end she's standing on it (or at least I think that's it). You can sort of make out the small batwing batgirl flew in another trailer on it's back as well.

I wish Arkham was a smyths exclusive in the UK instead of toys R us as the latter never seem to have any good deals on sets. 

On another note, can anyone who has seen the film confirm now if the female character in the GCPD pack is Chief O'Hara?

14 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

I wish Arkham was a smyths exclusive in the UK instead of toys R us as the latter never seem to have any good deals on sets. 

On another note, can anyone who has seen the film confirm now if the female character in the GCPD pack is Chief O'Hara?

She is, though not sure about chief.

Edited by Catanas

I got a short question. So I now read, that the "Exaclibur Batman" set, which contains a Batman, using modified Castle printing patterns, is an US-Target only limited set. Is there any chance, to get one here in Germany, for a fairly ok, not completely ridiculous price?

And are there similar counterparts for EU/ Germany?

Edited by josykay

Here in Spain you can buy it on amazon as a normal item but we can buy no polybags because no store sell them even toy'r'us.

8 hours ago, Catanas said:

She is, though not sure about chief.

She is indeed down as Chief. I thought it was quite a nice little change up!

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

To everyone who wanted the Arkham pictures: I can't make a Flickr, so please PM me if you'd like to see the pictures. 

Edit: Never mind, got the pictures up. https://m.imgur.com/a/4Jwj4

That looks great! Is Joker laughing because he knows those cells won't hold 2 certain individuals? :laugh:

13 hours ago, josykay said:

I got a short question. So I now read, that the "Exaclibur Batman" set, which contains a Batman, using modified Castle printing patterns, is an US-Target only limited set. Is there any chance, to get one here in Germany, for a fairly ok, not completely ridiculous price?

And are there similar counterparts for EU/ Germany?

As far as I know, the Excalibur Batman set is a Lego Dimensions set, so will not be limited at all.

18 minutes ago, dario2739 said:

As far as I know, the Excalibur Batman set is a Lego Dimensions set, so will not be limited at all.

Actually there are many exclusive Dimensions sets. BUT for some of the Year 2 Exclusive packs after a while they will be released everywhere. Like Marceline for example this Friday will be available anywhere now and not just Toysrus. The Excalibat will be available everywhere in May when the other packs release.  

The Marceline pack isn't even on S@H... So I guess that'll be the same for Excalibat... 

Edited by Ashnflash

1 hour ago, julesvincent said:

Isn't Excalibat and the Batman Movie Story Pack due this friday? That's at least what German Amazon is saying!

Yes it is along with Knightrider.

1 hour ago, Ellteltoone said:

for those in the UK. The Times newspaper will be giving away a 30522 Batman/phantom zone poly with the paper this Saturday. 

Awesome thanks :classic:.

3 hours ago, julesvincent said:

Isn't Excalibat and the Batman Movie Story Pack due this friday? That's at least what German Amazon is saying!

Here, in north america, it is a temporary exclusive for Target stores.   But we don't have Target anymore in Canada, so I hope it will be availlaible on the LEGO Shop on friday!

http://www.target.com/p/lego-dimensions-excalibur-batman-fun-pack/-/A-52105103

7 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

Here, in north america, it is a temporary exclusive for Target stores.   But we don't have Target anymore in Canada, so I hope it will be availlaible on the LEGO Shop on friday!

http://www.target.com/p/lego-dimensions-excalibur-batman-fun-pack/-/A-52105103

I think you'll have to hope it is on shop at home. Only place in canada to get target exclusive sets is through s@h

1 hour ago, Ellteltoone said:

for those in the UK. The Times newspaper will be giving away a 30522 Batman/phantom zone poly with the paper this Saturday. 

Do you have a link to any more info on this? Tried googling it and can't find anything.

44 minutes ago, Ellteltoone said:

You are welcome. unfortunately this one wont be as easy as nipping into your local WHSmiths. This promotion is exclusive to Martin Mccolls. 

Good job I have one of those near me too :p

If anyone is in Ireland Easons.ie have some of the sets up at very low prices. I just bought the Penguin and Riddler cars as well as the Clayface and Scarecrow sets all for €68.76...

3 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

£1.50 + petrol for a Batman figure that's in loads of other sets? The sensible part of me says I ought to pass on this.

That's why I destroyed the sensible part of me years ago.:tongue: