Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Can't wait till February 10th to get the new Batman figures! I've chosen not to get the Scuttler yet though. Don't love the build but I want that Poison Ivy, so I'm waiting for a sale. Same with Killer Croc and Lowrider, they're just a bit too overpriced for me. If anyone has the Disco/Clown Batmen can you post a picture please? 

3 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Amazon has them all discounted too. I'll be picking sets up from there after I get this free polybag if the prices hold. 

I'm a lil odd I guess in this day and age in that I like to actually pick up the boxes and ummmm and ahhhh over them in a store rather than online but yeah I had noticed there were some good prices on amazon so I pointe the better half in that general direction for the upcoming birthday heh.

So I caved and bought the Riddler chase, Catwoman set, Scuttler, Batcave, Killer Croc and Clayface set for around €275 which I thought was good enough.. Mainly bought them for the figs as buying those on BL in the EU is just as much as buying the sets haha. 

This has probably been answered before so in that case sorry for asking, but do we already know how to get the Tiger Suit Batpod 'set'? 

There is a very interesting pic on facebook

There is a board and you can see  pictures of the characters. Both the animated and the physical version of the minifigures. You can see Crazy Quilt, Hugo Strange, Hush, Catman, Mime, Zodiac Master, a guy wearing pink Magpie, Calculator, Clock King (but I think this one is a CGI), a guy who looks like Napoleon (?), King Tut, Zebra Man, Egg Head Guy (I think this one is a render as well, not an actual minifigure)

Im sure it's real because you can see Matthew Ashton there next to the board. It seems it was taken in a meeting or something

Edited by Robert8

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

There is a very interesting pic on facebook

There is a board and you can see  pictures of the characters. Both the animated and the physical version of the minifigures. You can see Crazy Quilt, Hugo Strange, Hush, Catman, Mime, Zodiac Master, a guy wearing pink Magpie, 

Im sure it's real because you can see Matthew Ashton there next to the board. It seems it was taken in a meeting or something

Could you post it here please?

That image was in Blocks magazine this month, so it shouldn't be restricted in any way. Interesting thing is Ventriloquist is on there and I can tell you I didn't notice him at all in the film. So, they definitely didn't all make it in!

Oh, and Silver Banshee too.

Edited by Catanas

2 minutes ago, Catanas said:

That image was in Blocks magazine this month, so it shouldn't be restricted in any way. Interesting thing is Ventriloquist is on there and I can tell you I didn't notice him at all in the film. So, they definitely didn't all make it in!

Oh? I ought to look out for that issue then :classic:

1 minute ago, Duncan Young said:

Oh? I ought to look out for that issue then :classic:

Aye, it's a very cool issue actually. Lots of behind the scenes stuff and concept art. There are some quite interesting Batgirl and Robin designs in there. They're cool, but I'm very glad they went with what they did!

If anyone could reupload the image that would be fantastic! It could indicate a wave 3 with some of those guys right? Especially since they bothered to take it down

Ventriloquist!

La imagen puede contener: interior

It seems Scarface is a normal minifigure with short legs.

Which is very odd, because the baby would have been perfect for him

Edited by Robert8

7 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Ventriloquist!

It seems Scarface is a normal minifigure with short legs.

Which is very odd, because the baby would have been perfect for him

Thanks! Theres a few there I'm unable to identify. However the baby wouldn't be able to hold his signature Tommy gun

5 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

I can see this is starting to happen so...

Everyone: 

As the movie has started to be released world wide, and as some of you have already seen it, I ask that you keep all movie discussion, especially in regards to spoilers, in the The Lego Batman Movie Thread only, and not here in the set discussion thread. 

Please be respectful of members who cannot yet see the film in their countries and who wish to see said film without knowing every Easter egg and plot twist beforehand. 

Thank you! 

Thanks a lot Captain Nemo! I get the movie later :hmpf_bad: (samebattimeausnz) so thanks for stating this. 

2 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

The batmobile isnt bad, except for the wheels. They are way too big.

They are hideously huge. At first I went "What is that?" I was so confused by the wheels.

4 minutes ago, latenightguy said:

From what I can determine, the black-and-white villain could be Silver Banshee, while the yellow suited one is Dr. Double X.

Good guess for Banshee. And I'm in agreement that the yellow guy is Doctor Double X

Oh man I forgot about the Ventriloquist. I'd love him. What other obvious and staple ones are we missing? I'd kill for a Batman Beyond Batman.

8 minutes ago, BrickG said:

Oh man I forgot about the Ventriloquist. I'd love him. What other obvious and staple ones are we missing? I'd kill for a Batman Beyond Batman.

The biggest Bat villlain we're still missing is the Mad Hatter. Then Ventriloquist, Black Mask, Zsasz (not ever likely imo) and Hush. Those 4 are the biggest missing people imo

and he's on the same level of say clock king, but I'd love a Maxie Zeus 

Edited by Themadpatter

27 minutes ago, Themadpatter said:

The biggest Bat villlain we're still missing is the Mad Hatter. Then Ventriloquist, Black Mask, Zsasz (not ever likely imo) and Hush. Those 4 are the biggest missing people imo

And Ra's al Ghul

But I guess they are keeping him for a sequel or something

I really wish there was a clearer picture of that. Zsazz is never going to happen. And I'm super glad that they didn't go with that nasty, very literal Condiment King design. I really like the Scarface design, I think it uses the curved piece. 

Anyone else notice that Egghead has the Joker's backside showing his coatails, maybe Egghead uses it too. 

Just now, PepperoniBricks said:

Does anyone else see Hush on there? Because I can almost guarantee that's him.

And yes it is Hush. 

1 hour ago, Themadpatter said:

and he's on the same level of say clock king, but I'd love a Maxie Zeus 

I'd throw in Lady Shiva as well.

I hope that they make another round of sets and include these minifigures or another CMF minifigures series.

The designs are really good, and remind me of Batman the Animated Series.