Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Glad to see that you guys are happy about Polka-Dot Man being in the set! I'm sorry to inform, but I don't believe there are any other villains other than the Wicked Witch, the Flying Monkeys, and Polka-Dot Man. And again, this is the big Batmobile combiner set. Not the Batwing recently revealed. 

Good news! I mentioned there was an alternate version of Alfred in that set, here's a picture of his new look! 

https://imgur.com/gallery/SUwdX

Edited by Delta Customs

4 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Glad to see that you guys are happy about Polka-Dot Man being in the set! I'm sorry to inform, but I don't believe there are any other villains other than the Wicked Witch, the Flying Monkeys, and Polka-Dot Man. And again, this is the big Batmobile combiner set. Not the Batwing recently revealed. 

Good news! I mentioned there was an alternate version of Alfred in that set, here's a picture of his new look! 

https://imgur.com/gallery/SUwdX

Oh man that outfit :laugh:. Thanks for the info Delta. Looking forward to seeing the set when is revealed.

1 hour ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

You're right, I wish they had a different villain in the pizza delivery...

I think this might be his exit from the heist. Kind like he rips off the pizza uniform then escapes in the chopper. Now i wish the truck was bigger to hold the chopper.

If the set with Harley and the batwing is $90 then how much is the "biggest set of the summer wave" going to be? :look:

How many minifigures will that set have?

So far we have

1. Wicked Witch

2. Flying Monkey #1

3. Flying Monkey #2

4. Alfred

5. Batman

6. Polka Dot Man

7. Robin

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

So far we have

1. Wicked Witch

2. Flying Monkey #1

3. Flying Monkey #2

4. Alfred

5. Batman

6. Polka Dot Man

7. Robin

Possibly Batgirl too. I'm not sure, sorry. 

Just now, Robert8 said:

So far we have

1. Wicked Witch

2. Flying Monkey #1

3. Flying Monkey #2

4. Alfred

5. Batman

6. Polka Dot Man

7. Robin

And another Batgirl if I remember correctly. I guess with the fewer figs in the rest of the summer wave they chose to go all out with this one :blush:

13 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

If the set with Harley and the batwing is $90 then how much is the "biggest set of the summer wave" going to be? :look:

And with all those minifigures… it's not going to be cheap :look:

36 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

Sounds like it's gonna be an expensive DTC set, akin to The Sea Cow. Which would mean buying the two Flying Monkeys will be soul-crushing. :grin:  In happier news, I found the book with Highlander Batman at Wally World today.

15 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Do you have a sauce source for that or are you just guessing?

I am just guessing, there is a chance we could see most people eventually

5 hours ago, kaiju said:

Correctipn: the Batman 2-pack was the only polybag I don't remember seeing. The Discovery Centre, to the best of my knowledged, doesn't run the promotions, so is a poor indication of that polybag's status.

believe me it was in stock but it seemed a lot of people including the staff were buying them for themselves too since they were greatly mispriced I even have pictures and proof of the receipt

I guess they ran out of stock when you arrived

18 hours ago, Rendar said:

Forgive me if this has been posted before but could this be the last set that hasn't been revelead?

IMG_0241.PNG

If so, I really hope that's a mockup and the final version has that canopy in yellow!

16 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

The new sets look really good, I think the first wave was better but the builds here are really solid and because of this they all feel like the Penguins car lacking a higher quantity of minifigures.

Anywayyy picked some of the LB cmfs got Lobster Batman, Catman, mime, Gordan, Red Hood, Orca, Harriet, and Joker. Felt a couple of them and others were ramdom I'm just glad I didn't get any duplicates. The only other ones I really want are Dick Grayson and Vacation Batman so if any one as any tips they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

I also want Dick Grayson so I can't help you with that one. For vacation batman, feel for the duck (confirm by finding the duck's head on the ring so as not to be confused with other circular pieces)  or shake the smaller parts out and feel for the flippers.

8 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

From what I can tell, the printed-belt batsuit is the same torso we've gotten for years. Can anyone tell if the Batman faces are new or the ones in this wave? I can't get a close enough look at them.

Batman faces: I've also been wondering this.

Scarecrow - same as Mr freeze, Clayface etc

Bane - same as batmobile, batcave etc

Batwing - same as joker balloon, scuttler etc - Can somebody please confirm this for me????

Two-face - NEW EPRESSION?

Hope this helps. So what's happening in the batwing expression, thanks?

42 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Scarecrow - same as Mr freeze, Clayface etc

Bane - same as batmobile, batcave etc

Batwing - same as joker balloon, scuttler etc - Can somebody please confirm this for me????

Sorry I don't get it. Do you mean price? Because there is no way Joker Balloon costs as much as Batwing and Scuttler.

16 minutes ago, LegoMcBoss_2004 said:

Has anybody seen this?

-snip-

Yeah it's in the CMF Series 17 Rumors Thread.