Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

BTW is that Batman Outfit double-pack/polyback available for everyone tomorrow?

Found all the Lego Batman Movie polybags for £3 each at the Legoland Discovery Centre, Trafford Centre, along with the rest of this year's new polybags.

1 hour ago, TheGlynreaper said:

okay I just went to my local lego store where I picked up killer crocs tail gator and the batmobile

amazingly they had all the lego batman movie polybags instore so I grabbed the lot and they were all at £3 each even the disco and clown batman pack

next week im getting the arkham asylum set since I don't own one yet plus to me its just as good as the previous 2

They were selling the Disco/Clown pack for £3 in the Lego store?

56 minutes ago, Cammo said:

BTW is that Batman Outfit double-pack/polyback available for everyone tomorrow?

6th in the UK I believe (only from the picture I saw posted by Kaiju on his Insta - I know Leicester Square have been giving them out early), but based on the above comments I'm all a bit confused by it now!

Edited by Captain Britain

Are the summer sets on display at the Nuremberg Toy Fair?

I couldn't find pictures of those

15 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

They were selling the Disco/Clown pack for £3 in the Lego store?

6th in the UK I believe (only from the picture I saw posted by Kaiju on his Insta - I know Leicester Square have been giving them out early), but based on the above comments I'm all a bit confused by it now!

Correctipn: the Batman 2-pack was the only polybag I don't remember seeing. The Discovery Centre, to the best of my knowledged, doesn't run the promotions, so is a poor indication of that polybag's status.

Edited by kaiju

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Are the summer sets on display at the Nuremberg Toy Fair?

I couldn't find pictures of those

None that I've seen, but there is this. Is it probably the Ninjago series? Yes, but with that black background and another 20 figs one can hope.

Just now, InnerRayg said:

None that I've seen, but there is this. Is it probably the Ninjago series? Yes, but with that black background and another 20 figs one can hope.

Yeah, it's the Ninjago Series

14 minutes ago, kaiju said:

Correctipn: the Batman 2-pack was the only polybag I don't remember seeing. The Discovery Centre, to the best of my knowledged, doesn't run the promotions, so is a poor indication of that polybag's status.

Ah cool thank you. I'll see what's about in Leicester Square when I go soon and let everyone know.

I'm liking the new sets. The Scarecrow minifigure is the best yet, and his mini-copter is nice. The Batwing set has the new Harley, and I greatly prefer her to the Lowrider version. The Two-Face vehicle is disappointing.

Good to see Zsasz and the Whirly-Bat, though! 

Just now, 8BrickMario said:

I'm liking the new sets. The Scarecrow minifigure is the best yet, and his mini-copter is nice. The Batwing set has the new Harley, and I greatly prefer her to the Lowrider version. The Two-Face vehicle is disappointing.

Good to see Zsasz and the Whirly-Bat, though! 

It is Mutant Leader...not Zsasz

46 minutes ago, 8BrickMario said:

Oh. I guess DC just has a bunch of scarred shirtless guys around. 

Sounds like my kind of party. ;)

From what I can tell, the printed-belt batsuit is the same torso we've gotten for years. Can anyone tell if the Batman faces are new or the ones in this wave? I can't get a close enough look at them.

Just now, Delta Customs said:

I can confirm that Polka-Dot Man is in the biggest summer set. 

Is that the batmobile / batwing / bat bike mix up Delta? Thanks for confirmation on Polka-Dot!

Now we are talking. Is this the one we know no details of?

Yay, I guess. Don't see all the hype around him, to be honest, but I guess it'll be cool to get him.

Thank you for confirming! Look forward to seeing pictures! 

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Damn, guess I'll have to get that one as well :tongue:

lol, Yeah I was thinking about skipping that one...not anymore.

5 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Can you confirm any other villains for that set? I doubt there will be anymore, but I really wish there were. Still hoping for the official confirmation for wave 2 of cmf!

On 1/30/2017 at 11:12 AM, maginnster27 said:

Does the new scarecrow set come with a part that can attach to the Gotham energy facility? It has the same colouring and similar printing to the others

It looks like it could, but it wouldn't make sense to have two Scarecrow sets be part of the same facility.  If there was going to be a fourth piece, you would think they would have a different villain.  Seems odd that Scarecrow would have 2 different vehicles at the same place. 

Edited by RyanMe
typo

1 minute ago, RyanMe said:

It looks like it could, but it wouldn't make since to have two Scarecrow sets be part of the same facility.  If there was going to be a fourth piece, you would think they would have a different villain.  Seems odd that Scarecrow would have 2 different vehicles at the same place. 

You're right, I wish they had a different villain in the pizza delivery...

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms