Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I think its nowhere but I'm sure it isn't nowhen.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Hey guys, I've followed this site for a very long time to pop in and out for info on new set releases. I have a question I'm hopeful some of you can help with. 

I've heard that the collectible minifigure cases come with 3 full sets but I'm wondering if many people here have been able to confirm that by actually opening it themselves and sorting all of the figures?I'm looking into buying a case instead of trying to feel for multiple sets. Please let me know if you have had experience with new cases. Thanks

I don't think they always have "3 whole sets" as in 3 of each minifigure. I believe some minifigures are just more rare than others? Is each box guaranteed to have them all? I have no idea.

41 minutes ago, swgoalie said:

Hey guys, I've followed this site for a very long time to pop in and out for info on new set releases. I have a question I'm hopeful some of you can help with. 

I've heard that the collectible minifigure cases come with 3 full sets but I'm wondering if many people here have been able to confirm that by actually opening it themselves and sorting all of the figures?I'm looking into buying a case instead of trying to feel for multiple sets. Please let me know if you have had experience with new cases. Thanks

Some reviewers have bought whole cases. They have confirmed they come with three whole sets. 

Also, welcome to Eurobricks!

15 minutes ago, BrickG said:

I don't think they always have "3 whole sets" as in 3 of each minifigure. I believe some minifigures are just more rare than others? Is each box guaranteed to have them all? I have no idea.

Normal cmf's have different distribution because there is 16 different figures is the series.  The batman series has 20 figures and there is 60 in a box so there is 3 of each in every box according to Whitefang's review. 

Thanks for the welcome and info guys. I will probably pick up a case if I can get one for a close to retail price. 

2 hours ago, orangecommander715 said:

WIth this release of the gcpd builder pack does anyone know when Lego will put it online to buy?

I heard it will be a physical LEGO store exclusive, not sure if this will stay correct in the future, but as of now that is how it is.

8 hours ago, adamtea said:

Anyone know where we in the UK can get the Battle POD? 

Nope, nobody has any idea how to get it anywhere.

3 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I heard it will be a physical LEGO store exclusive, not sure if this will stay correct in the future, but as of now that is how it is.

When was the last time Lego sold something in their stores but not online? It doesn't make sense and is basically asking for people to sell them for profit on eBay. 

Going to take a trip to Leicester Square after work to get the Batmobile, Joker Balloon escape, Killer Croc set and the Scuttler along with Polybag and GCPD set.

3 minutes ago, blurrkup said:

Going to take a trip to Leicester Square after work to get the Batmobile, Joker Balloon escape, Killer Croc set and the Scuttler along with Polybag and GCPD set.

Let us know how you get on blurrkup. Think I'm going to pop in on Saturday whilst I'm up there.

Interesting. An old-style Batman torso with black wings, more GCPD body armor, and a very Nightwing-esque Batbike. Shame there's no Polka-Dot Man in these, as I was pretty sure he's rumored for inclusion. That Bane set is high priority.

This wave looks epic! My one gripe is the lack of a few figs (Bane and Crane look stunning though :wub:)  the builds more than make up for that- The Toxic Truck and the Batwing are ace!

27 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Interesting. An old-style Batman torso with black wings, more GCPD body armor, and a very Nightwing-esque Batbike. Shame there's no Polka-Dot Man in these, as I was pretty sure he's rumored for inclusion. That Bane set is high priority.

A Polka-Dot Man minifigure has been previewed so he must be available in one set... CMF 2 perhaps :wink:

28 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Good eye. I hadn't spotted the old torso. I wonder if that's relevant to the plot or just because of how the wings for to the figure.

These all look great. My poor, poor bank balance...

1 minute ago, dario2739 said:

A Polka-Dot Man minifigure has been previewed so he must be available in one set... CMF 2 perhaps :wink:

Where was it previewed?

Wow, these sets look awesome! Cheap Scarecrow set with new Batman Torso is a must buy! Both Bane and Two-Face sets look amazing as well, but Batwing is an odd one. Wasn't it rumored to be 30-40$? Well it's 90$ looks good , but only has 3 minifigures and only one of them is unique, so I'll wait for a sale and get it then.

There's still one more set with

the Wicked Witch and Flying Monkeys

, right? Polka Dot Man could be in that one.

Edited by npgcole
Spoiler tags are a good idea