Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

5 minutes ago, pjonze said:

I didn't realise there was a Lego Batman magazine - is this in Germany?

Brickheroes featured it a while back – I think it's a one-off magazine-of-the-movie, but I wish Lego would bring out monthly magazines of both DC and Marvel superheroes, like they do for Nexo Knights, Ninjago and Star Wars.

10 hours ago, fordtruckin said:

Not really sure what you are trying to say.

6 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Can you please post in English? Not this rather incomprehensible mish-mash of syllables. Thank you.

You guys are being elitist. I had no problem understanding the post, and appreciated the content. :tongue:

21 minutes ago, pjonze said:

I didn't realise there was a Lego Batman magazine - is this in Germany?

Yes, this is from Germany. As far as I've heard there are only 2 issues. The problem with DC and Marvel are the licenses. Both Ninjago and Nexo are Lego's own brands so minifigs are no problem. It took the Star Wars magazine I think 17 monthly issues before the first minifig was in there. 

This is actually the first month with licensed minifigs (Star Wars and Batman), so lets see how it will develop from here. 

2 hours ago, julesvincent said:

It is the same Joker from the balloon set. It will be released in the second issue of the Lego Batman magazine.

How do you know it comes with the 2nd magazine?

11 minutes ago, emirikol said:

How do you know it comes with the 2nd magazine?

The picture shows a preview for the second magazine and says it will come with the Joker. It will available from march 23rd on. I have the first Issue here, trust me on that!

Edited by julesvincent

18 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

You guys are being elitist. I had no problem understanding the post, and appreciated the content. :tongue:

I felt like I was reading the opening lyrics to a Cypress Hill song.

Back on topic, I ordered up the Kiss Kiss Bats key chain for my other half as one of her Valentines gifts from eBay. Ended up paying £13 so probably should have waited but wanted it for the timing. Quite looking forward to it arriving so I can ogle at it through the packet. Does anyone know when the regular key chains are due to show up properly? I know somebody picked up Robin in store but I haven't been able to find them on the website. That said, I haven't actually looked today. Think they do a Bats, Robin and Joker? That's what I've seen on eBay anyway.

13 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

The picture shows a preview for the second magazine and says it will come with the Joker. It will available from march 23rd on. I have the first Issue here, trust me on that!

Thanks!

I'm from Spain we're still waiting the 1st issue :(

8 hours ago, Catanas said:

I hope so too. I'm loving how prominent Batgirl/Barbara is in the movie, even having just as many, if not more figures than Robin/Dick. Progress!

Hopefully that unrevealed Batgirl Polybag set will be Soccer Mum

Yes. Too give me hope. Shot

8 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Can you please post in English? Not this rather incomprehensible mish-mash of syllables. Thank you.

Learn bro. Keep up. Your just bad. Get good.

1 hour ago, linnormlord said:

You know what. Thank you. I really appreciate it. I hoope you have a wonderful day and win the lottery or something.

Got the Catwoman and Mr Freeze sets, I really like them, although I think for £19 they where a little small, especially the Mr Freeze set.

1 hour ago, BrickRapper said:

Wow. Just wow.

1 hour ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Got the Catwoman and Mr Freeze sets, I really like them, although I think for £19 they where a little small, especially the Mr Freeze set.

The Freeze set is one of the next ones I want to pick up (although it'll have to wait as Lowrider is next for the freebie poly bag!). Song with Scarecrow. What was the little mech build like?

2 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

What. You do realize @Peppermint_M is a moderator, don't you?

4 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

What was the little mech build like?

The Mr Freeze one? I like it. Just that I feel his gun is a bit weird in comparison to the rest of the mech.

And those hand pieces :wub:

3 hours ago, linnormlord said:

He just seemed a bit too informal.

Edited by VaderFan2187

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

The Mr Freeze one? I like it. Just that I feel his gun is a bit weird in comparison to the rest of the mech.

Ahh I must get it asap! I do like a mech.

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

What. You do realize @Peppermint_M is a moderator, don't you?

He just seemed a bit too informal.

Oh lol. Hahah ?

Na that's just how I always speak, to my parents and friends and just other guys. So yeah. Ikn 

4 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

You know what. Thank you. I really appreciate it. I hoope you have a wonderful day and win the lottery or something.

BrickRapper: uses slang that gives modern day rap a bad name. Oh the irony. I felt like Lil Uzi Vert and Lil Yachty strung those sentences together. Just playing man, but honestly, the only word I understood from that first post was "lit" :grin:

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Just that I feel his gun is a bit weird in comparison to the rest of the mech.

I think once its held by the mech it looks okay but when the figure itself is holding it: :sick: *huh*

And yes, my god those hands are really awesome! They fit in perfectly. 

Edited by Legocity2713

Gosh there are so many awesome & progressive jokes..
Love how there's a strong female character again!
The divergence between the Joker, who just seeks approval & Batman who's.. a huge di** :grin:
The jokes about Robins horrible outfit - it's like they're breaking all the Batman tabus of which fans have always thought of :laugh: - like the awkward relationship between Bats & Robin.

Just sad that we get so many regular suits in sets of the three protagonists & none of the others (in normal sets) - why didn't they put the scuba suit in the croc set & new suit in the batcave instead for example?

Does anyone know what version of Batgirl we'll get in the summer wave?

7 hours ago, linnormlord said:

How am I being elitist? I still have no idea what @BrickRapper said. It is not elitist to expect him to follow site guidelines, as even a moderator agreed with me. As @BrickRapper demonstrated here: 

5 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

Yes. Too give me hope. Shot

He clearly knows how to use correct English when he chooses to.

Guys, can we please get back on topic and ignore @BrickRapper's um choice of words. I'm no moderator but it is very tiring reading through all these unneeded comments. 

Anyway, more info in the Mcdonalds promotion. http://brickset.com/article/26216/mcdonald-s-lego-batman-movie-happy-meals-more-details

Edited by JACKATTACKS

I agree with the @BrickRapper topic. Use proper English and not slang or abbreviations as that is what you agreed to when you signed up for Eurobricks. Also I feel like this thread is no longer even about the sets... It's recently been trailer breakdowns and wishlists... Trailer posting and breakdowns are already happening in this thread http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/125480-the-lego-batman-movie/&page=1 

@BrickRapper 

Everyone

Last I checked, we are not all group-texting each other. As per common adult curtesy, and the clear guidelines of this site, write in full English only. Slang is not only difficult to read and comprehend, but it clearly throws threads off topic. Also it's obnoxious. 

And on on a related note, don't talk back to Mods--especially those of other Forums who drop in here to politely get things back on track when I'm not around. I can promise you, I won't be nearly as polite if this behavior continues, especially if it involves talking back to helpful staff members. 

--

As for everyone else...you know the drill, talk about the sets please. Knowingly going on debate tangents does not help anyone. Back to Lego talk! Thanks. :thumbup:

Just finished building the Batcave and feel a lil short changed with the main build...

The vehicles and minifigs are great, especially Alfred and Bruce! but the actual structure feels incomplete all over :/

I appreciate that (from the trailers) the Batcave in the movie is huge and they obviously couldn't create a set with so much detail... but each section just feels sooo... meh...

I would've preferred they did away with the Bruce/Batman changer and made the rotating Batsuits enclosed around the back/sides, The jail cell is pretty standard and the walkways seem too narrow/steep.

The monitors and console aren''t bad but it could be a tad bigger, it doesn't have that same "wow" effect you get from the trailers.

But my main gripe is the chair! again from the movie he's got a big comfy brooding throne! in the set its a fold up IKEA student desk job, doesn't feel very "Batman" :/

anyone else feel the same? 

8 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

BrickRapper: uses slang that gives modern day rap a bad name. Oh the irony. I felt like Lil Uzi Vert and Lil Yachty strung those sentences together. Just playing man, but honestly, the only word I understood from that first post was "lit" :grin:

I think once its held by the mech it looks okay but when the figure itself is holding it: :sick: *huh*

And yes, my god those hands are really awesome! They fit in perfectly. 

Thanks brother. That's a compliment. Hands up. I'm loving the attention. But I'm not doing it for the attention. Lol I'll try my best to keep it low key yeah. 

8 hours ago, fordtruckin said:

How am I being elitist? I still have no idea what @BrickRapper said. It is not elitist to expect him to follow site guidelines, as even a moderator agreed with me. As @BrickRapper demonstrated here: 

He clearly knows how to use correct English when he chooses to.

Is it just me or is it getting heated in here. Why is everyone ganging up on me. 

7 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Guys, can we please get back on topic and ignore @BrickRapper's um choice of words. I'm no moderator but it is very tiring reading through all these unneeded comments. 

Anyway, more info in the Mcdonalds promotion. http://brickset.com/article/26216/mcdonald-s-lego-batman-movie-happy-meals-more-details

I got roasted. But yeah ps. That link was top. 

6 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

@BrickRapper 

Everyone

Last I checked, we are not all group-texting each other. As per common adult curtesy, and the clear guidelines of this site, write in full English only. Slang is not only difficult to read and comprehend, but it clearly throws threads off topic. Also it's obnoxious. 

And on on a related note, don't talk back to Mods--especially those of other Forums who drop in here to politely get things back on track when I'm not around. I can promise you, I won't be nearly as polite if this behavior continues, especially if it involves talking back to helpful staff members. 

--

As for everyone else...you know the drill, talk about the sets please. Knowingly going on debate tangents does not help anyone. Back to Lego talk! Thanks. :thumbup:

Ooo. Soz fellas. Got told of by the big boss. Hey Capt. I dint know he was a mod so yeah. 

Anyways. Don't ban me. Ok sweet. Love ya. 

I just got my first 3 CMF from S@H, i got Commissioner Gordon (yay!), Dick Grayson (meh...) and Mime (not on my wantlist either). I thought i'd give it a go since i didn't have any yet, but i feel like my luck isn't gonna cut it. Next time i'll be feeling them bags at the local retailer.