Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Saw Batman CMF in the wild for only the 2nd time: Toys R Us where a 70 yr old woman and a 30 yr old male of unknown relation were feeling the several packs left in the box and later seen at the checkout line together. Not wanting to interfere, I looked around elsewhere and came back and all were gone. Found the box later near the baseball card area with just a few left. None I wanted. Clerk said they didn't have anymore in the back.

I wonder if these will be easier to find a month or so later like CMF Series 16 is.

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

Thanks spidermana

Ps welcome to eurobricks

Thanks..? I mean, I've been around quite a while ;P I couldn't seem to get into my old account with the last forum switch, and ended up making a new one.

3 hours ago, BrickFit26 said:

Well for that reason then having another Joker in his prison outfit in the CMFs works fine and I agree with you. But still, I think another character could have been added, or a different variant of joker. I saw one where it looks like he's wearing a sailors outfit with a hat on.

Yeah, have to agree with the guy you quoted - I'm sooooo thankful that there's a way to get a lot of Arkham jumpsuits without needing to buy multiple sets of Arkham Asylum or buying the minifigs on the secondary market.  I've got 11 now :laugh:

Don't know if anyone else noticed but they messed up Catman's legs in the CMS panflet, realy quite odd if you ask me. Anyway- I have been up in Perth and David Jones have them CMF for 4.99 Myer for 5.99 and Toys R Us are getting them in one - two weeks ;)

Just had to do this .. went to a Lego store yesterday and managed to feel for the only minifig I wanted from this series ! They had quite a few packs and this was the third one I picked up to feel .. no idea what the first 2 were but I found the wings and knew I'd found what I wanted ^_^ 

Apologies Batman .. things are now restored to what they should be .. the wings and skirt did make Minnie freakishly tall lol 

IMG_9951.png

Edited by Jarreth2

For those of you in the UK you can get the Chaos in Gotham City activity book with Tartan Batman for £3.49 from Amazon at the moment. It's currently in stock. Bit cheaper than the £5 odd it was before and a lot cheaper than the £8-10 people want on eBay!

57 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

For those of you in the UK you can get the Chaos in Gotham City activity book with Tartan Batman for £3.49 from Amazon at the moment. It's currently in stock. Bit cheaper than the £5 odd it was before and a lot cheaper than the £8-10 people want on eBay!

It's £3.49 in Sainsbury's too. (Providing you have a larger store with a book section)

4 minutes ago, pjonze said:

It's £3.49 in Sainsbury's too. (Providing you have a larger store with a book section)

Ah good! Our Saino's is pretty big but I haven't been in there for a while as my other half does the shopping after she finishes work. It always looks like the Lego aisle has been hit by a bomb! Cheers for the heads up.

2 hours ago, BigGuy4U said:

Looks like Red Hood (Dead Hood? Red Pool?) has been... DISARMED! :tongue:

I can't figure out how to link to my photostream on mobile, but I named it that when I uploaded it ? ("Redpool and Dead Hood")

As for Red Hood's torso, yeah, I stole the hands for Riddler.

Last package came from Lego today, and I feel Barbara Gordon in my CMF packet. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do with her parts if I open it or should I resell it? 

18 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Last package came from Lego today, and I feel Barbara Gordon in my CMF packet. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do with her parts if I open it or should I resell it? 

Vixen

19 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Claire Temple from Netflix Marvel shows

21 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Vixen

If it's the Barbara Gordon in the police uniform, I saw somebody stuck the Heath Ledger Joker head on the body and it looks like when he's dressed as a policeman in The Dark Knight when Gordon gets shot.

30 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Claire Temple from Netflix Marvel shows

What a great idea! Oh my goodness their resemblance is uncanny :wink:

Edited by Ashnflash

17 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

What a great idea! Oh my goodness their resemblance is uncanny :wink:

Well Batgirl is voiced and modelled by Rosario Dawson, who also plays Clai.... Oh wait... You already knew that didn't you... :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Well Batgirl is voiced and modelled by Rosario Dawson, who also plays Clai.... Oh wait... You already knew that didn't you... :laugh:

Lol ya I did know :classic: But in all seriousness that character is pretty useful because I just used the hairpiece on another female cop I had. And then I took the torso and legs and just put some other cops head on it. Also I'm not trying to start anything here but that skin colour isn't used very much and seeing that colour used a lot in the movie gives my city a bit more diversity I guess.

It's actually really funny I never realized this until I was typing this that I actually put her head on top of one of my Hospital workers :grin: I guess subconsciously I put her there because she is the Night Nurse. 

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I'm using her head for Aquagirl, but even so, Hispanic heads like that are really rare, especially female ones, so I'd hold onto it just in case something comes up down the line that it could be useful for.

19 hours ago, SpiderMana said:

Thanks..? I mean, I've been around quite a while ;P I couldn't seem to get into my old account with the last forum switch, and ended up making a new one.

Oh. Sorry, thanks anyway