Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

On 11-1-2017 at 5:13 AM, Mat099 said:

Well, ask and you shall receive...   :wink:     Those are the three i've completed tonight!

A question;  did you make that middle batman from set 76026  (gorilla grod goes bananas)??

Looks awesome !!!!

I got all the figs yesterday. I thought they were easy to feel. And got me two extra jokers for the arkham jumpsuit. All for 20% off :D Couldn't be happier right now, as CMF's and Batman are my top two Lego themes!

8 hours ago, Dunedain said:

That sucks dude, sorry to hear that. Btw, how do you know that a whole box was stolen? Did the workers tell you? Cause its possible that maybe the box is somewhere in the store, on a wrong shelf, or hidden.

That is also what I thought, but she insisted that some kid stole it

I just got back from a quick swing past Smyths Toys in Speke and the girl at the counter basically forced me to take some of the LBM CMF posters. I felt out a few of the figures when walked away with Batman, Robin, Joker and Nurse Harley posters. After her looking through they seemed to be the only unique variants there. She actually gave me three Harleys which my daughter has claimed 2 of!

On 1/10/2017 at 10:13 PM, Mat099 said:

Well, ask and you shall receive...   :wink:     Those are the three i've completed tonight!

That's a pretty nice Batman display, man. You should start making your own Batcave.

9 hours ago, Exetrius said:

In one of the Mixels, from the space tribe (don't know a name or wave right now). :classic:

Anyone know where to get the Phantom zone and Target practice polybags in the Netherlands?

Found them! Thanks! Orbitrons - Series 4.

8 hours ago, allstyles said:

A question;  did you make that middle batman from set 76026  (gorilla grod goes bananas)??

Looks awesome !!!!

No, it's from the 2006 Arkham Asylum set (7785)

001.jpg

4 hours ago, The Brick King said:

That's a pretty nice Batman display, man. You should start making your own Batcave.

Thank you both!     I am really more of a collector, not that great of a builder!  :laugh:

I got the free-with-purchase Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman polybag today (from brickshop.nl), it was surprising to me that the kisses are also on the arms, side of the legs and the back of the torso as well, very neat. :classic:

Not sure what to do with it though, as I'm not into keychains or Batman, really. It's still sealed btw. 

44 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

I got the free-with-purchase Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman polybag today (from brickshop.nl), it was surprising to me that the kisses are also on the arms, side of the legs and the back of the torso as well, very neat. :classic:

Not sure what to do with it though, as I'm not into keychains or Batman, really. It's still sealed btw. 

I would buy it from you! You've got mail ;)

Edited by julesvincent

On 12/30/2016 at 2:42 PM, Deathstroke77 said:

I'm still very curious as to why some of these ridiculous batsuits are being put out but not a single Batman Beyond suit. I mean, come on! I bet some of these aren't even in the movie, or at the very back of the batsuit chamber, but a suit like this is left on the fence. Just irritates me really.

I agree ''canon'' Batsuits are the only ones i care about.

Sorry, if this is an inappropriate/off topic question but does anyone know a place to where i can get Killer Croc sewer smash? Walmart.com really jacked up the price. Idk The price seems overpriced in general to me.

3 hours ago, Lego4366 said:

I agree ''canon'' Batsuits are the only ones i care about.

Sorry, if this is an inappropriate/off topic question but does anyone know a place to where i can get Killer Croc sewer smash? Walmart.com really jacked up the price. Idk The price seems overpriced in general to me.

Lego.com, a Walmart store, target, target.com, amazon.com, toys r us, Barnes and noble,... 

14 minutes ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

I also prefer the normal comic book characters. The only normal looking ones from Batman CMF were Red Hood and Comm. Gordon, and Arkham Joker.

I don't know about that - Catman, Calculator, Orca, Zodiac Master, Eraser, Mime and Match Harriet are all pretty much on-point for their comic book appearances, especially Catman IMO

UNRELATED: Does anyone know Lego has made a strictly orange version of the kid legs?  Wanna make a Arkham Jumpsuit for the Penguin.

2 hours ago, retrotaco said:

UNRELATED: Does anyone know Lego has made a strictly orange version of the kid legs?  Wanna make a Arkham Jumpsuit for the Penguin.

There are 2 Ninjago Figs (Chokun, Snike) and a Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket Racoon with orange short legs, so yes, they do exist!

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=41879&idColor=4#T=S&C=4&O={"color":4}

31 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Checked out my local Tesco this morning (quite a big one). Zero LBM sets, and no activity book with Tartan Bats :cry_sad:

I've not seen them in any shops other than the Lego Shop. Nothing in Argos, Sainsbury's or WH Smiths. 

The Tartan Batman is on Amazon, which is where I ended up going to get it.

^ Well i've definitely seen them in places other than the lego shop. My argos has every set except the batcave (no idea why they don't have that one) and my local WHSmiths had all of the books and the cmf. So they are available outside the lego shop in the UK.

Edited by robertgorman2505

7 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

I've not seen them in any shops other than the Lego Shop. Nothing in Argos, Sainsbury's or WH Smiths. 

4 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

^ Well i've definitely seen them in places other than the lego shop. My argos has every set except the batcave (no idea why they don't have that one) and my local WHSmiths had all of the books and the cmf. So they are available outside the lego shop in the UK.

Yeah my loca Argos and Smyths have the sets too. Only tried Tesco as I saw somebody on here picked up the Tartan Batman there so as I was going by I thought I'd swing in.

WH Smiths told my other half they are getting the book in stock soon (she asked before release) but I think I'll just Amazon it like you say. 

1 hour ago, nikhkin said:

Argos has them. Saw them on the app just this morning.

16105699_1248172655264888_72044995872935Wow, we are getting chief o'hara as a fig! Where did you find this image and do you have any idea of what those pieces underneath are for?

Edited by robertgorman2505
Right, I did a little research and found out that the build with these figs is a simplified version of the accessory pack bat signal. I've inserted an image if it along with clearer pictures of the fig above.