Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Managed to grab some CMFs in Asda today, where they were also still £2.50!

Mine were too

B&N's in my area seem to have everything in stock, meanwhile the majority of the other stores only have been carrying a couple of sets so far.

I flipped through one of the books and noticed that Poison Ivy has side leg printing in the movie, which she doesn't have in the actual set. That's a bit disappointing, I have to admit. I love the minifigure, but not continuing the printing onto the side is disappointing. I'm hoping somewhere down the line they correct this. That's literally the only flaw with this variation and even without that printing it's still the best version of Poison Ivy to date.

3 minutes ago, froggy95 said:

Has it been determined yet if the Barbara Gordon figure (police uni) is supposed to come with the 1x1 round Batman tile? Mine did...

It's in all the photos, so yes it is supposed to have the Batbutton

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

It's in all the photos, so yes it is supposed to have the Batbutton

Actually it's not... not on the sheet and not on the box... but thanks for the response.

2 minutes ago, froggy95 said:

Actually it's not... not on the sheet and not on the box... but thanks for the response.

They all do, and iirc the official photos Lego released of the figures included it.

I've managed to find the catwoman, scarecrow, and riddler sets, along with the first four that were released. and Since i won't be able to go to toys r us anytime soon I decided to just order the arkham, scuttler, and killer croc on lego shop at home. 

23 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

They all do, and iirc the official photos Lego released of the figures included it.

Again... no they don't ALL do. Unless LEGO reprinted everything and you all got the newest versions. I'm looking at the check sheet as I type and it wasn't on the box art either. Thanks for the add'l info. 

23 minutes ago, froggy95 said:

Again... no they don't ALL do. Unless LEGO reprinted everything and you all got the newest versions. I'm looking at the check sheet as I type and it wasn't on the box art either. Thanks for the add'l info. 

It was in official images released online. For some unknown reason it's absent from the checklist and box. 

Finally headed out to my local Lego Store in an hour to pick up a ton of new sets! Thinking about getting Clayface, but I'm still unsure. Maybe they'll have him on display and that'll help me decide. Surprisingly, they have every set in stock along with the CMF series! Nurse Harley Quinn, here I come!

^When I first saw pictures of clayface, I really liked him. Niw that I have the set in person I love him even more. It's a really good set that's only lacking in the minifig department. I would definitely get the set if it doesn't impede on your original plans or you really dislike it.

Picked up Batcave Break-In, Riddler's Riddle Racer, Catwoman Catcycle Chase, Joker's Balloon Escape, and four CMF packs. Felt them up and I should have Barbara Gordon, Fairy Batman, Pink Power Batgirl, and Nurse Harley Quinn. Pink Power Batgirl was the most difficult to find for me. I found like 5 March Harriets though since she's really easy to find. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Picked up Batcave Break-In, Riddler's Riddle Racer, Catwoman Catcycle Chase, Joker's Balloon Escape, and four CMF packs. Felt them up and I should have Barbara Gordon, Fairy Batman, Pink Power Batgirl, and Nurse Harley Quinn. Pink Power Batgirl was the most difficult to find for me. I found like 5 March Harriets though since she's really easy to find. 

I think Harriet is amongst the least popular - so there are lost of them left behind. Pink Power is pretty popular, and so depleted.

On 1/10/2017 at 6:15 PM, Mat099 said:

Oh yeah!  First wave of Lego Batman Movie sets completed!   Now let's fill those minifigures frames! :grin:

Really impressive collection. And those minifigure frames :wub_drool::wub_drool::wub_drool:

4 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:
Start checking those Lego Stores, apparently some LBM keychains are out now including this Robin one. 

I've been looking / asking about key rings for this theme and have had no luck, so nice to see they are available and in the UK! I had a good search when the sets got released and nothing at Bluewater, but  might be now I guess. Nothing on the Lego website though!

1 hour ago, Captain Britain said:

I've been looking / asking about key rings for this theme and have had no luck, so nice to see they are available and in the UK! I had a good search when the sets got released and nothing at Bluewater, but  might be now I guess. Nothing on the Lego website though!

Cool to know your local LEGO store is Bluewater too Captain Britain - #EBMeetup :laugh: Did Bluewater still have the CMFs in stock? They were in stock when I went to pick-up Detroit Steel and I really want to pick up Commissioner Gordon and Barbara Gordon as after-market prices for all the LBM figures are quite high.

1 hour ago, LegoFan117 said:

Cool to know your local LEGO store is Bluewater too Captain Britain - #EBMeetup :laugh: Did Bluewater still have the CMFs in stock? They were in stock when I went to pick-up Detroit Steel and I really want to pick up Commissioner Gordon and Barbara Gordon as after-market prices for all the LBM figures are quite high.

Haha, it's either Bluewater or Brighton for me - neither take too long first thing on a Saturday morning when the roads are clear (plus Bluewater has a Five Guys which is easier to get to :laugh: tradition seems to be Lego for me, Levi for my other half, then Five Guys for lunch). I went on Jan 1st so it was the day of release but yeah they seemed to have loads. The till had them all around so people were grabbing them as they paid, then staff members were walking around with a box each offering them to people in the queues along with a couple of boxes near the entrance. Not sure what they'll be like now.

Turns out that the Lobster Lovin' Batman is not actually its real name. According to the mobile game it is the "Kimono Batman" 

23 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Managed to grab some CMFs in Asda today, where they were also still £2.50!

Looked in my local Asda - no CMFs yet, but picked up the Ultimate Guide book for £5... then nipped to the nearby Tesco and got the book with the Braveheart Batman minifigure, only £3.50 - not bad for book and figure! Finally on way home called to TRU, the CMFs still seem to be selling really well, but found a fresh box and bought a couple more - found Jim Gordon straight away and Calculator really easy too.