Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

10 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

My Target has an LBM CMF case, stuffed full of Disney and Series 16. :hmpf_bad:

Same here man

I also went to a walmart and asked the to supervisor about the cmf, she said that she put out a box, then a kid ran and snatched it. She pulled out her wand to show me that none of the cmf were paid for so the kid either stole it or hid it in the store somewhere :angry:

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

What sort of a shop 'assistant' is that? :hmpf_bad:

At my old LEGO shop (before I migrated) the shop assistant actually helped my son feel for the figures :devil:

Dang, at the LEGO store I frequent they are super friendly and actually provide recommendations on what to feel for lol.

Picking up the Arctic Roller because I'm at Target. The build looks great and I can't wait to open it! They also have a little tube displaying some of the figures, but strangely Aaron Cash is in it, even though Target can't sell Arkham Asylum. 

1 minute ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Picking up the Arctic Roller because I'm at Target. The build looks great and I can't wait to open it! They also have a little tube displaying some of the figures, but strangely Aaron Cash is in it, even though Target can't sell Arkham Asylum. 

weird, I am mad at target at the moment

Hey, is there anybody else here who has found no LBM sets? The only new 2017 set my target has out is the scuttler, nothing else, I'm super disappointed. Before I thought they were too smart for their own good for not putting them out early, now I just think their stupid for not putting them out thus far.

hey I did pretty good today as all the lego batman sets was in stock at LDC along with the CMFs so for the sets I picked up scarecrows pizza delivery , mr freeze's ice attack , clayfaces's splat attack and The Riddler's riddle racer

I also picked up 12 bags of the minifigures and I did better than I thought considering im still new at feeling around the bags so here is what I got

1 x Red Hood ( believe it or not he was the first bag I picked up not bad since I was after him first)

1x Catman

2x Eraser

2x the pharaoh guy , sorry but I forgot his name

1x Orca

1x Pink Batgirl

1x Lobster Lovin Batman

1x Vacation Batman

1x Glam Rock batman

1x cave batman

so I already have half of them including all the ones I really wanted im only after both gordons now and that's me finished with this series

1 hour ago, TheGlynreaper said:

hey I did pretty good today as all the lego batman sets was in stock at LDC along with the CMFs so for the sets I picked up scarecrows pizza delivery , mr freeze's ice attack , clayfaces's splat attack and The Riddler's riddle racer

I also picked up 12 bags of the minifigures and I did better than I thought considering im still new at feeling around the bags so here is what I got

1 x Red Hood ( believe it or not he was the first bag I picked up not bad since I was after him first)

1x Catman

2x Eraser

2x the pharaoh guy , sorry but I forgot his name

1x Orca

1x Pink Batgirl

1x Lobster Lovin Batman

1x Vacation Batman

1x Glam Rock batman

1x cave batman

so I already have half of them including all the ones I really wanted im only after both gordons now and that's me finished with this series

That would be King Tut!

4 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

Dang, at the LEGO store I frequent they are super friendly and actually provide recommendations on what to feel for lol.

At the two Lego stores near me, they will feel and find the figures for you as long as it's not during peak hours.

2 hours ago, HarrisonWells said:

Hey, is there anybody else here who has found no LBM sets? The only new 2017 set my target has out is the scuttler, nothing else, I'm super disappointed. Before I thought they were too smart for their own good for not putting them out early, now I just think their stupid for not putting them out thus far.

Have you checked their inventory via DPCI? If it's in the back, all you have to do is give them the DPCI and they will get it for you. Not sure why so many keep posting that their Targets haven't put anything out yet. All you have to do is ask.

40 minutes ago, Cmay91472 said:

At the two Lego stores near me, they will feel and find the figures for you as long as it's not during peak hours.

Have you checked their inventory via DPCI? If it's in the back, all you have to do is give them the DPCI and they will get it for you. Not sure why so many keep posting that their Targets haven't put anything out yet. All you have to do is ask.

What is the DPCI? I've never heard of this before.

Oh yeah!  First wave of Lego Batman Movie sets completed!   Now let's fill those minifigures frames! :grin:

imageimage

2 hours ago, HarrisonWells said:

What is the DPCI? I've never heard of this before.

You can check store inventory via DPCI at BrickSeek with a number such as 204-00-1948 which is for the Riddler Racer. If it shows in stock, simply ask a Target employee to check a DPCI number.

The sets start at 204-00-1945 and go up to 204-00-1955.

1 hour ago, TheLegoExperience said:

:wub: Please do show a picture of your frame when you're are done.

Well, ask and you shall receive...   :wink:     Those are the three i've completed tonight!

Impressive collection!

On a side note- Poison Ivy from the Arkham set looks a lot like Kate Pierson from the B-52's (circa 1990's).

As of today, the only place I've seen Batman CMF packs was the Lego Store briefly. I wonder if someone's driving around and buying them all as soon as they are put out. I've seen Lego Batman Movie sets at Target, Walmart, Kmart, Toys R Us.

The Lego Movie app just got updated for the Lego Batman Movie, featuring better shots of summer sets and new suits!

3 hours ago, legozebra said:

The Lego Movie app just got updated for the Lego Batman Movie, featuring better shots of summer sets and new suits!

Any pictures you could share? :sweet:

8 hours ago, Cmay91472 said:

You can check store inventory via DPCI at BrickSeek with a number such as 204-00-1948 which is for the Riddler Racer. If it shows in stock, simply ask a Target employee to check a DPCI number.

The sets start at 204-00-1945 and go up to 204-00-1955.

Cool, thanks, I'll have to try that next time.

7 hours ago, 22kane said:

Impressive collection!

On a side note- Poison Ivy from the Arkham set looks a lot like Kate Pierson from the B-52's (circa 1990's).

Thanks

and yeah, you're right about Pierson...   But you need to be at least my age to get that reference!  :laugh:.   I'll try to find a minifigure who looks like Michael Stipe and hade them sing Happy Shinny People!

12 hours ago, Mat099 said:

Well, ask and you shall receive...   :wink:     Those are the three i've completed tonight!

Those frames look superb.... the first and third ones especially!!!

Looking at that I can't wait for the JL movie, as hopefully Lego produce a few sets so we can get hold of a few new minifigures – I can't believe, for instance, that there is only one Flash available to date!

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't Quote Pictures

On 07/01/2017 at 10:52 PM, BrickRapper said:

dude. Where have you been. People have already leaked sets for wave 2. Your a bid slow. No offence.

Well, no offence, but I don't spend every waking day trawling Lego threads... if they don't appear on here in the few minutes I browse then I don't know! :hmpf_bad:

So feel free to 'enlighten' me!

Edited by dario2739
addition

Been gone for a bit but I've watching from a far. Polka Dot Man looks incredible. As for the 'Wayne Manor' being confirmed as a D2C? As far as I've seen it hasn't been....

Also just saw this it could be considered spoilers, I don't really know as Arthur Parsons openly talked about it. 

This could be a potential alternate suit. Supposedly in the game Robin can turn into his Nightwing suit so if this is it I'm not too sure.. 

Edited by Ashnflash

3 hours ago, Mr Greeble said:

Any pictures you could share? :sweet:

Sure- you have to unlock each part through quests, but once I do that, I'll take pics

Checked into my local store; Thomas Moore in Exeter, Devon, they had all the sets, including Artic Roller. Also to my shock, and I had to check three times on this, the price sticker on the Batcave said 109.99. Shocked!

First polybag; Lobster Batman

Second polybag: Red Hood

I am a happy, dead speedster