Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

5 hours ago, Mattallica said:

Has anyone actually opened a whole sealed box that can give us some idea of the quantity of each fig per box?

supposed to be three of each character, three full sets of twenty 

6 hours ago, Mattallica said:

Has anyone actually opened a whole sealed box that can give us some idea of the quantity of each fig per box?

3 sets of 20, perfect distribution. I received my sealed box today, makes it perfect to split between 3 people.

Disappointing News: It looks like the Arkham Asylum set is already the biggest one of the series since LEGO designers usually make the designer video just for the crown jewel. LEGO made the metalbeard's sea cow for the LEGO movie...Darn !

1 hour ago, Captain Britain said:

Those 3 are in the Arkham Asylum set.

Oh.

44 minutes ago, Mr Greeble said:

BANG BANG BANG! 

:wink:

Well I'm dead! I guess I asked for it though! :grin:

12 hours ago, TheGlynreaper said:

quick question does anyone know if the sets are available from the Manchester LEGOLAND discovery centre store yet

Not been for a while but the Manchester centre Lego store has them and TRU in Stockport has them, so I would imagine they have them. Also, WHSmith have them I believe (CMFs).

1 hour ago, BigGuy4U said:

Am I the only one relieved that Arkham is the biggest set? :tongue:

I was thinking the same. With all the new sets across various themes, including this theme, I doubt I'd be able to get it.

Let's not forget this "it's the biggest set" is speculation. Nothing more.

With a franchise like this, there could be multiple waves across several years.

51 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Let's not forget this "it's the biggest set" is speculation. Nothing more.

With a franchise like this, there could be multiple waves across several years.

The Lego Movie had new sets up until early 2015, so I would expect more sets into early 2018.

10 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I went to target and walmart again to check for cmf, they supposedly have them in stock but are not "able" to sell them for about a month

Where in the US do you live? 

1 hour ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I went to target and walmart again to check for cmf, they supposedly have them in stock but are not "able" to sell them for about a month

Some of the retail stores refuse to sell new items until they do their resets. It really stinks when they do that. 

I went down to my local toy store on Saturday and found boxes upon boxes of CMF's, and all the new sets. I didn't buy any of the sets, but I pciked up 3 CMF's - I'm saving my money for the Star Wars wave for now, but I couldn't resist. What I got kinda disappointed me, since I got both March Harriet and Dick Grayson, figures I didn't really care for, but I did get Lobster Lovin' Batman, which somewhat makes up for it.

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

I went down to my local toy store on Saturday and found boxes upon boxes of CMF's, and all the new sets. I didn't buy any of the sets, but I pciked up 3 CMF's - I'm saving my money for the Star Wars wave for now, but I couldn't resist. What I got kinda disappointed me, since I got both March Harriet and Dick Grayson, figures I didn't really care for, but I did get Lobster Lovin' Batman, which somewhat makes up for it.

Did you not feel for them? Or did you just grab them?

I tried, but I'm no good with it. I thought I picked up Red Hood, but it was March Harriet. It didn't help that the shop assistant was glaring me down as I felt for them, so I kind of just picked them up and hoped for the best.

I tried, but I'm no good with it. I thought I picked up Red Hood, but it was March Harriet. It didn't help that the shop assistant was glaring me down as I felt for them, so I kind of just picked them up and hoped for the best.

What sort of a shop 'assistant' is that? :hmpf_bad:

At my old LEGO shop (before I migrated) the shop assistant actually helped my son feel for the figures :devil:

18 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

What sort of a shop 'assistant' is that? :hmpf_bad:

At my old LEGO shop (before I migrated) the shop assistant actually helped my son feel for the figures :devil:

It's only a small shop, so there were only a handful of employees, but one of them was giving me some nasty looks for feeling the packets up, so I just bought what I had picked up and decided to go.

It's only a small shop, so there were only a handful of employees, but one of them was giving me some nasty looks for feeling the packets up, so I just bought what I had picked up and decided to go.

If I were you I'd just continue feeling them. :devil: I'm buying the products after all, not the shop assistant.

19 hours ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Indeed - have 5 so far. I'm deeply suspicious of the dustribution ratio. Some figures crop up much more often...

What you're noticing is that some figures are more popular than others. I spent just over an hour at Lego Store, found precisely one Lobster-Lovin' and one Vacation Batman in that time, because those are the most sought after ones. Found many of the others. Catman was pretty common, as were Zodiac, Harriet, Calculator, Glam Bat, Eraser, Clan of the CaveBat, Mime. These ones are less popular. Does that make sense? The distribution in the box is even, but what you find has been picked over already.

16 hours ago, Mattallica said:

Yep. 3 of each.