Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Ordered 20 minifigs online (it's tough to find them in stores near me) and only got five doubles, all of which I wanted for spare parts anyway.

Impressed with all of them, even the ones I wasn't too fussed about (like Magpie) are really nice figures.

I looooooove that one of the minifigures is Arkham Joker, my post-work routine has been to go to a store with the series in stock, and feel out one random from the series I need and a Joker. Now I have three Arkham jumpsuits before even getting the set!  Love it.

Not loving the Billy Dee Williams melted-plastic look for the head/hair, but definitely love the suit and will be putting the older Two-Face head on it!

4 hours ago, TheLunabrick said:

Image result for lego batman movie scarecrow

I hope Blight gets a fig. He looks soooooo good. 

Any Chance of getting a few high res Pictures of that Icecream Truck in the Background and/or what are the Chances we will see it as a Set in the Summer Wave?

Bought a few smaller TLBM Sets and a few CMFs this Week and just finished building the Riddle Racer.

What a nice Build.The Car itself looks so much like a classic 60s Cartoon Villains Car and i really love the Idea of yellow tinted Headlights and the Engine under Glass.

The Minifigures are all amazing and right now they are wreaking Havoc on my Livingroom Table....ah dang it,Joker is on the loose again!

From this Wave every Set except the Clayface Splat-Attack is a Must Have.Not sure what`s driving off the Clayface Set,maybe it`s the Price (The Riddle Racer costs the same and has more than twice as many Figures) or just the visual Appearance.

Batman is in pretty much Set anyways and i don`t care to spend 35 Euro on a exclusive blonde Chick that gets attacked by a bunch of muddy brown Bricks.I better save up some Money and get the Scuttler or the Killer Croc Pickup.

Has there been any information on whether Mad Hatter will be released or not? It seems like such a perfect time to release him. The new top hat piece on penguin, March Harriet was just in the CMF line, and alice and cheshire cat were both in the disney CMF line. I'd be really sad if they didn't release him

How big will be the Bane set? Because his car doesn't look that big.

And we already heard Mutant Leader will be there. And there has to be at least 1 superhero

I think Polka Dot Man could be in the Two Face set instead

Edited by Robert8

Finally found the Batman Phantom Zone polybag at Target in the Valentine's Day section for $3.99. Tried to enter the DPCI(?) code from a Lego fan site's photo into the price scanner, but it didn't give any info.

Didn't see any Batman CMF packs and the Kylo Shuttle polybags taken off the shelves yesterday and spotted in a cardboard box were nowhere to be found on the sales floor.

Glow in the dark minifigure from the Bane photo looks interesting...

Edited by BubbaFit45531

Ive picked up the LEGO Scarecrow set (did a review on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDrdqkMSpSo) I want to pick up the Mr.Freeze and Joker escape sets. I havent seen any CMFs yet locally. I really wanna get the catwoman set but I havent seen that anywhere yet. So far most of the Walmarts and Targets in Kansas City have been pretty bare when it comes to LEGO. Idk why they havent restocked yet.

Finally found and snagged the Juniors Mr. Freeze set, combined elements of all three Mr. Freezes (the body of the first, dome-setup of the second, and head of the third) to make a Mr. Freeze I'm really happy with, and then used the head from the first Mr. Freeze to make an Arhkam Inmate version!
Mr%20Freeze%20Arkham_zpsk5cr7fny.png

Hahaha, didn't even realize I had Joker creepin in the background there lol

Those flying monkeys look fantastic and so does mutant leader.  I think Blight would be great by looking at the picture.  I just picked up some of the minifigs tonight going to open them with my two sons tomorrow.  I got them at ToysRus they had a box last week but it was gone by the time I got to check.  I just knew these were going to be hard to get and they still had series sixteen and Disney cmf too.  All the sets were out but I'm waiting till the price goes down.  I really like the Riddlers set and Arkham.

6 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

They also gave us a better look at Mutant Leader and Polka Dot Man. CM4Sci says PDM will come in the summer wave :classic:

https://imgur.com/a/gRppF#JRdgeCI

https://imgur.com/a/gRppF#1xywUPM

It's pretty obvious to assume that polka dot man will be in a set when their are other pictures of the upcoming minifigures. Not surprising at all. Well, he looks great.

1 hour ago, retrotaco said:

Finally found and snagged the Juniors Mr. Freeze set, combined elements of all three Mr. Freezes (the body of the first, dome-setup of the second, and head of the third) to make a Mr. Freeze I'm really happy with, and then used the head from the first Mr. Freeze to make an Arhkam Inmate version!

Hahaha, didn't even realize I had Joker creepin in the background there lol

Amazing! perfect combo! :D

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

39 minutes ago, TheLunabrick said:

I REALLY need that new Mr.Freeze fig. It looks so good, I love the helmet piece so much.

37 minutes ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

I like the fish bowl/dome head and shoulder armor.

Looks even better in person, honestly, cause I wasn't sold on the dome in promo pics, but fell in love soon as I got it out of the package.  Totally worth getting the set cause his mech is great as well.

12 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Amazing! perfect combo! :D

I thought so too, and all the 'pale blue' (or whatever color that is) stands out and splashes nicely in the Rogue's Gallery...well at least until Zodiac Master popped up :laugh:

4 hours ago, fordtruckin said:

I wanted to make an extra Red Hood into Joker without the cape and armor. I like the fedora version best. (still not sure how to post images here so I will link to Twitter.)

https://mobile.twitter.com/FordtruckinME/status/817620592480448512/photo/1

Looks great! Especially with purple as secondary colour. Could you please also post a picture of the Heath Ledger Joker's face AND hair on the Vest Joker?! I love to swap minifigure parts around to see how newer cooler outfits look with better heads & hairpieces.

12 hours ago, Guard226Duck said:

Has there been any information on whether Mad Hatter will be released or not? It seems like such a perfect time to release him. The new top hat piece on penguin, March Harriet was just in the CMF line, and alice and cheshire cat were both in the disney CMF line. I'd be really sad if they didn't release him

I do agree that Mad Hatters absence is a surprise, as he is a fairly big Batman villain, but I think it would be nicer to get him in a normal super heroes set, there's so many different builds that could be made for him, but unfortunately it looks like the Joker is all the mad the movie needs

6 hours ago, fordtruckin said:

I wanted to make an extra Red Hood into Joker without the cape and armor. I like the fedora version best. (still not sure how to post images here so I will link to Twitter.)

https://mobile.twitter.com/FordtruckinME/status/817620592480448512/photo/1

It looks good. I intend to do something similar, as I want a black-suited Joker to tool around in the Lowrider.

Edited by K_Tiger