Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I think that Jokerland looks more like Arkham 

And it looks like it could be a D2C

Spoiler

It's Wayne Manor. It's been confirmed by the Essential Guide :classic:

1 hour ago, GentlemanJoker said:

Okay so I just thought of something really interesting. So in the image linked here:

https://mi-od-live-s.legocdn.com/r/www/r/catalogs/-/media/catalogs/activities/batmanmovie/posters/lbm-printable_backgrounds-overviewimage_0006_lbm-1hy17-wallpapers-70906.jpg?l.r2=383737213

You can see another look at the Jokerland. Looking at the picture you can see that it's on a separate island in Gotham, like Wayne manor. So, I think that the Joker turns Wayne manor into his own Jokerland in the movie. This seems even more probable when you look at the actual structure of the building, which looks really similar to Wayne Manor, just with all of the Joker stuff plastered onto it. Even the bushes in the front match up with Wayne Manor's. So, when we see him break into the Batcave at the end of the newest trailer, he probably conquered Wayne Manor and transformed the whole place into Jokerland. Thoughts? 

Would make a cool set.

Eagle eyed observer aren't you! I think you're right about the image you linked to. It's a strange one. It would be cool as a set because it could transform between the two identities for the structure.

3 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

I went in Books a Million earlier, and they had a sticker book out for The Lego Batman Movie. Nothing new, but better looks at some of the figures that haven't been released yet.

Harley Quinn closer look by Charlie Griffin, on Flickr

Scarecrow closer look by Charlie Griffin, on Flickr

Two-Face closer look by Charlie Griffin, on Flickr

I didn't realize that this Harley's skirt has two colors before seeing this. Otherwise, though, we've seen her in this image before; Scarecrow and Two-Face, however, I don't believe we've seen this up close yet.

Two face is extremely detailed! He's not the best minifigure, but that printing is neat. He's also got a new coin piece :) Scarecrow and Harley Quinn look amazing! I'm impressed with these minifigures.

Jokerville is the name of the place, forgot where I've see that picture though.

Edited by Amazing Bricks

1488x837-brucewayne.png?l.r2=-1068041305

Who needs company? Not Batman™, that’s for sure! A big empty mansion, a comfy robe, and a microwaved lobster dinner-for-one make the perfect meal for a Dark Knight dining on his own. It’s probably what all of the billionaire playboy crime-fighting vigilante Master Builder Super Heroes are eating tonight!

1488x837-eraser.png?l.r2=1734323208

At school, Lenny Fiasco always got teased for erasing the mistakes he made in his notes and homework. In bitterness, he became The Eraser™, a super-villain with the ability to remove all clues from a crime scene. For a modest fee, other criminals can hire him to erase the evidence they leave behind, so that not even a Dark Knight Detective can trace their tracks!

1488x837-clockking.png?l.r2=1093118880

With a costume covered in astrological symbols, the mystical Zodiac Master™ had a reputation for being able to foresee disastrous events before they happened. Crooks paid him to predict whether their next caper would succeed or fail…until Batman™ proved that the Zodiac Master was sneakily creating the very events that he was predicting

1488x837-kingtut.png?l.r2=-1190365528

King Tut™ was a simple Egyptologist until an accident left him convinced that he was the genuine ruler of ancient Egypt. His pyramid-themed riddles and robberies have confounded Gotham City’s police on many occasions, but Batman’s superb knowledge of history and archaeology have helped the Dark Knight foil the phoney pharaoh’s schemes every time!

1488x837-pinkbatgirl.png?l.r2=-797202768

When Commissioner Barbara Gordon™ decided to help out Batman™, this is NOT what she had in mind. Thanks to a blast from the Bat-Merch Gun, she’s found herself wearing a bright pink crime-fighting suit. How is Batgirl™ supposed to swing stealthily through the shadows and bust bad guys in this outrageous outfit? Looks like they’d better try that merch gun one more time!

1488x837-dickgrayson.png?l.r2=65298713

What could be more exciting for an average kid than getting adopted by a super-cool, super-rich Super Hero like Batman™? Dick Grayson™ can hardly wait to explore the Batcave. It’s full of amazing souvenirs from Batman’s past adventures, like the can of Shark Repellent Bat Spray that his hero has given him! Now, where can he find a shark?

1488x837-ocra.png?l.r2=1641579387

Dr. Grace Balin was a marine biologist who worked at Gotham City Aquarium until she experimented on herself with killer whale genes. The experiment transformed her body, giving her incredible strength and swimming ability as the super-villainous Orca™. It will take more than a diving suit to help Batman™ defeat this criminal cetacean, because she’s no friendly dolphin!

1488x837-fairyprincess.png?l.r2=-1513019

He’s here to grant your wish…for dance! To become the world’s greatest Super Hero, Batman™ had to train to master every skill. EVERY skill. He’s not just the best at martial arts and building brick inventions, but at ballet dancing too. In fact, the Dark Knight has found that all of that ballet practice has really improved his balance, coordination and leg strength – all useful skills for fighting crime!

1488x837-glamrocker.png?l.r2=-604504366

Oh, didn’t you know that Batman™ has a music career? Well, he does, and it’s going great. When he’s taking breaks from working on his latest ground-breaking album about darkness and brooding, Batman likes to really let loose and rock out in his glam metal rocker outfit. When they hear those powerful electric guitar chords, criminals have no choice but to surrender…to APPLAUSE!

1488x837-cavebatman.png?l.r2=-1083733772

A good Dark Knight Detective is prepared for any eventuality. Maybe he’ll have to travel back in time to the Paleolithic era. Maybe he’ll need to go undercover as part of a museum exhibit. Maybe he’ll fight a bad guy who’s really scared of leopard-print fabrics. Either way, Batman™ is ready for prehistoric action thanks to his totally old-school caveman costume!

1488x837-vacationbatman.png?l.r2=-209364

With crime all under control in Gotham City, what’s an out-of-work Dark Knight to do? Finally take a vacation, that’s what! Batman™ may usually work at night, but now he’s ready for fun in the tropical sun with his flippers, goggles and bobbin’ floatie ring. Let’s hope he remembered to pack some sunblock, or he might be in for a nasty sunburn!

1488x837-arkham-joker.png?l.r2=179185381

Busted! Apparently orange is the new purple, because The Joker™ has been captured and locked up in high-security Arkham Asylum. It looks like The Joker’s reign of laughter and larceny is finally at an end…but could it be that this is all part of the Clown Prince of Crime’s sinister master plan? Watch out, Batman™, or The Joker might still have the last laugh!

1488x837-calculatorman.png?l.r2=18973053

Noah Kuttler, a.k.a. The Calculator™, is a brilliant mathematical genius who has devised an unusual method for success as a super-villain. He engages in battle after battle with different Super Heroes, getting defeated each time…but his calculator costume records their fighting moves and powers, making sure that they can’t beat him the same way again!

1488x837-redhood.jpg?l.r2=-58075677

With his face hidden beneath a featureless dome-shaped helmet, the Red Hood™ is one mysterious super-villain. His cape, suit and bow tie make him cut quite the dashing figure, but unfortunately he uses all of his fashionable panache for evil. Rumors suggest that the Red Hood may have a secret connection to Batman™ or one of his arch-villains, but nobody seems to know for sure!

1488x837-comgordon.png?l.r2=807170861

One of Batman’s staunchest allies, the hard-working Commissioner Gordon™ has spent his entire long career cleaning up the streets of Gotham City. Ever since his days as a beat cop, he has always performed his duty by the good old-fashioned rules, no matter what chaos Gotham City’s many super-villains may have thrown his way. Now that he’s retiring, what changes lie in store for his beloved city?

1488x837-combarbara.png?l.r2=813515725

Meet the new Commissioner of Police! As the newly appointed chief of Gotham City’s Finest, Barbara Gordon™ is ready to show the city just what she can do, with or without the help of the Dark Knight. Her dad may have done a good job in his day, but Barbara is going to make sure that this is a whole new generation of law enforcement!

1488x837-marchharriet.png?l.r2=313063888

Harriet Pratt might have spent her whole life as a small-time grifter and swindler if she hadn’t been recruited to join the Mad Hatter’s Wonderland Gang. Now she gets to dress up like a rabbit and commit crimes with a way higher profile. She may not have any special powers of her own, but this hare-raising villain is still a crack shot with a tommy gun!

1488x837-mime.png?l.r2=363900929

The Mime™ was originally Camilla Ortin, the wealthy and spoiled daughter of a celebrated fireworks maker. Hating the loud noises of her childhood, she devoted herself to silence – and super-villainy. As The Mime, she uses her martial arts skills and 10,000-volt electrified gloves to commit performance-art crimes against anything loud, all while never speaking a word!

1488x837-catman.png?l.r2=-1505906257

Thomas Blake was a world-famous big-cat trapper who grew bored of hunting and decided to become a super-villain. Inspired by Batman™, he made himself a cat-themed costume, complete with a utility belt containing cat-lines, cat-arangs and other gadgets. Although many of his fellow villains consider him a laughingstock, Catman™ is a fierce fighter with his own unique sense of honor!

1488x837-nurseharley.png?l.r2=1270694837

Something strange is going on in Arkham Asylum! Psychiatrist Dr. Harleen Quinzel has disappeared, and a new nurse has taken her place. What madcap medical antics can we expect from Nurse Harley Quinn™, and how does she feature in The Joker’s ultimate plot? If Batman™ isn’t careful, this laughing nurse just might make him take his medicine!

March Harriet's description mentions Mad Hatter officially. May there still be hope for an appearance? Also, I feel that a Joker's Mad House set, as it has been also referred to as, would seem plausible, considering it could include some colorful villains that we have yet to see, as well as being the D2C for the movie, unless Arkham Asylum is.

These minifigures all look fantastic. Has it been confirmed if we're getting a normal scarecrow, two face, and Bane fig yet?

1 minute ago, TheLunabrick said:

These minifigures all look fantastic. Has it been confirmed if we're getting a normal scarecrow, two face, and Bane fig yet?

Yes, in the summer wave.

Thats great. Just picked up the Scarecrow set today. I have a gut feeling this entire plant/factory setting will be in the opening of the movie. Idk if anyone has said that yet.

Yesterday I was out looking at books and I managed to find the essential guide. So yes, the books are available in Australia. Anyway, it seems like a lot of the movie plot revolves around the Phantom Zone Projector.

Spoiler

Robin's first mission is to steal the phantom zone projector form superman's Fortress of solitude if I remember correctly.

13 hours ago, Duncan Young said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's Wayne Manor. It's been confirmed by the Essential Guide :classic:

If they did this, I would buy two and use one as a base for a Wayne Manor moc.

Joker does rub his butt on EVERYTHING in the Batcave...

10 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Yesterday I was out looking at books and I managed to find the essential guide. So yes, the books are available in Australia. Anyway, it seems like a lot of the movie plot revolves around the Phantom Zone Projector.

Reveal hidden contents

Robin's first mission is to steal the phantom zone projector form superman's Fortress of solitude if I remember correctly.

And if anyone has seen the Arkham Asylum product animation video on the website:

Spoiler

The whole video is Batman and Robin breaking into Arkham, getting chased by Barbara and the cops, until they get to Joker's cell where Robin opens the door and Batman blasts the Phantom Zone Projector right at him.

I finally found the cmf in my local whsmiths today. Felt for about 10 minutes and got the four that I planned to get. Got Commissioner Gordon, red hood, Dick Grayson and the calculator. Really impressed with the level of detail on all of these figs, especially Gordon.

So, like most UK collectors, I found sets in my local TRU this evening. Initially just picked up the Joker Balloon Escape and 4 cmf's... got Caveman Batman, Barbara Commissioner, Red Hood and Dick Grayson.

Have to say firstly that the packaging is really nice, and stands out from everthing else on the shelf... also, there weren't many figures left, and out of what was left, they'd been cherry-picked with only a couple of Batmen evident. The staff said they'd been very popular figures - moreso than usual, and the lad on the till was saying he'd have to get some himself before they all went... I've never seen such demand for minifigures over here... the Disney ones were supposed to be a big seller but they were readily available for me locally!

Also a new experience was another guy feeling and searching for certain minifigures – I'm normally stood there on my own, looking a right lemon! The guy was missing a couple of figures - one which I found for him (holiday Bats).

Anyway, very impressed with them all... and judging by the demand I see on here and I witnessed tonight, I can see a wave 2 happening in the summer.

I don't see where anyone gets any idea that the Batgirl polybag would be any sort of brick-built figure... if anything, the fact that the manual attached to it seems to only include adverts and the like instead of actual instructions suggests to me that it'll be a regular sort of figure at best, possibly even a glued one like a keychain that doesn't require any sort of assembly.

If you look on Brickipedia they have images of the Wicked Witch and the flying monkeys from the lego batman movie. Sadly the witch isn't different but the flying monkeys have the same legs as the green gremlin. Their wings are brick built.  

Finally found the Phantom Zone polybag in the Valentines Day section. Highly suggest typing the DCPI code into the aisle price checkers to get the exact location.