Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, BrickRapper said:

No. I have to do the same. Because in some places of the world Lego stores don't exist. So eBay is out only solution. And if we have to pay those peices, then so be it. All you Americans appreciate. 

I understand the regionality part, but I'm referring more to the fact that this is a FREE polybag that will be given out until at least mid February (or supplies last) when the movie hits the theaters. There will be plenty of these available on eBay as each day goes by and prices will plummet once all the Lego stores start giving these away. For goodness sakes, they just started giving these out 2 days ago, yet they are selling as if they were an über limited special ultimate chrome plated bat signal.

I stood in line for quite a while at Toys R Us Customer Service for price matching only to be told later it could have been done at the normal cashier line. Also, I was told you must show them the website that has a photo of the exact product (same character for Lego Dimensions) you're trying to get price matched and it must be in stock.

Anyone else put together the arkham asylum?  I have to admit I am really annoyed with the way the wings of the build connect to the main tower. It is not a rigid connection at all. It will be an easy fix to replace 2 blocks and I think it will all be better, but it just seems like someone got lazy during the design phase. Other than that it was a fun build. I like all the poster stickers in the cells. It took me three nights, working about an hour per night. 

3 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

To everyone in Australia, we now know when the sets are being released in stores. FEBUARY!!! :devil:

However the mini figures are being released January in stores. You can view the catalogue here.

http://jaysbrickblog.com/2017/01/05/australian-lego-release-dates-first-half-of-2017-sets-january-june/

Thank you. As usual we get sets way late.

2 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I know this is off topic and I apologize, but is there any way someone could get me an accessory pack and send it to me?

I'm pretty sure everyone would want people to do this. Especially the people not in USA would prefer firsts priority. 

3 hours ago, RyanMe said:

Anyone else put together the arkham asylum?  I have to admit I am really annoyed with the way the wings of the build connect to the main tower. It is not a rigid connection at all. It will be an easy fix to replace 2 blocks and I think it will all be better, but it just seems like someone got lazy during the design phase. Other than that it was a fun build. I like all the poster stickers in the cells. It took me three nights, working about an hour per night. 

Definitely - I have no idea why the used that connection instead of one that would mean they click together perfectly. Like you said, easy fix but it did seem rather lazy. There's almost no point at all having the peg sticking out!

The minifigures have just showed up at my local Wal-Mart, but none of the new sets have! Just the Batmobile, Lowrider, Batcave, and Mr. Freeze sets. I did grab a couple of minifigs, though, and got Lobster-Lovin' Batman and Barbara Gordon! I was trying to get Calculator or Red Hood, but what can you do?

I think it's kinda funny the way they did the printing on Lobster-Lovin' Batman's head. The way his mouth is so low it kinda looks like it's actually Will Arnet in a Batman mask :tongue:

Next to the Black Friday deal on the 1966 Batcave set, I haven't bought anything in the last 8-10 months or so. I've got all the LBM minifigures incoming.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the summer sets include Emmet; with all the speculation of opening portals in the finale of the movie. When can we expect the name of the summer sets btw? 

45 minutes ago, Cammo said:

When can we expect the name of the summer sets btw? 

I don't know when but we do have a pretty good Idea on them based on the Essential Guide. There's Bane and his truck, Two Face and his Bulldozer vehicle, Harley and her Truck with canon, Batman with a new Batwing, and Scarecrows small helicopter which should be another $15-$20 set.

Has anyone got any idea who that mystery character is on the back of the CMF leaflet? 

I was thinking it could be Captain Fear but who knows unless we have a leak before May.:pir-grin:

The front page needs to be updated. There are many more polybags that have been announced and/or are out in the wild and have official images. Set numbers for the summer  wave can be added 70913-70917

30521 Mini Batmobile (not on list, image at Brickset, so it's out there)

30522 Phantom Zone - I own this, so it's out and images available. The price is confirmed at 3.99 http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=204-00-0090

30523 Images available

30524 Mini Batwing - Promo in Jan from Lego for $35 spend - I own this so it's out. Official lego image available from flier for example.

30607 Disco/Tears of - Promo in Feb from Lego for $75 spend. Official lego image available from flier for example.

30612 Batgirl - listed on brickset

5004929 Batman Battle Pod

The Accessory pack - I own this, so it's out a images available. Promo right now in Lego stores, though somewhat contradictory reports as to whether you must complete the scavenger hunt to get one.

3 minutes ago, Kez said:

Has anyone got any idea who that mystery character is on the back of the CMF leaflet? 

I was thinking it could be Captain Fear but who knows unless we have a leak before May.:pir-grin:

Not sure, but wouldn't we expect that to promote the next CMF series? As in, it may have nothing at all to do with Batman?

31 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

The front page needs to be updated. There are many more polybags that have been announced and/or are out in the wild and have official images. Set numbers for the summer  wave can be added 70913-70917

30521 Mini Batmobile (not on list, image at Brickset, so it's out there)

30522 Phantom Zone - I own this, so it's out and images available. The price is confirmed at 3.99 http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=204-00-0090

30523 Images available

30524 Mini Batwing - Promo in Jan from Lego for $35 spend - I own this so it's out. Official lego image available from flier for example.

30607 Disco/Tears of - Promo in Feb from Lego for $75 spend. Official lego image available from flier for example.

30612 Batgirl - listed on brickset

5004929 Batman Battle Pod

The Accessory pack - I own this, so it's out a images available. Promo right now in Lego stores, though somewhat contradictory reports as to whether you must complete the scavenger hunt to get one.

Not sure, but wouldn't we expect that to promote the next CMF series? As in, it may have nothing at all to do with Batman?

30612 Batgirl?

Just now, Nexo Bricks said:

I'm guessing it's Batgirl in a special outfit as a movie promotion like PJ Emmet.

Didn't someone say it was brick built like the new R2D2?

Just now, robertgorman2505 said:

It will probably be like ant-man, but I doubt it will be anywhere near as big as it's just a poly.

True, they could always scale down the fig to be the 60-70 piece count average.

18 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

Didn't someone say it was brick built like the new R2D2?

I think that was only an idea, not confirmed.

1 hour ago, BrickRapper said:

30612 Batgirl?

Also the Kiss Kiss Keychain is technically a polybag, but I don't know if it should be listed on the front page or not.

As far as I know, we don't have any information besides the set number and title for the Batgirl Polybag. Well, I suppose we know it's a polybag because it's 30XXX

10 minutes ago, Cmay91472 said:

In case anyone was curious about how the Gotham Energy Facility looks...

Is that an evil pizza monster?

Cool, I wonder if that is in the movie.