Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Yes, both capes will get ruined. But even said, some of the Batman capes will get squished down too depending on what armor he has on. I didn't apply the capes because of the misshapen-ness it gives them after the fact. But then again, I don't plan on reusing the capes on anyone else. I am torn.

Is it possible for anyone who has the Accessory polybag to put up the instructions for the Bat-Signal? Just looking at that thing and it's a huge improvement from the Toys R Us version from a few years back.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

1 hour ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Is it possible for anyone who has the Accessory polybag to put up the instructions for the Bat-Signal? Just looking at that thing and it's a huge improvement from that Toys R Us version from a few years back.

here you go 

2z56w7b.jpg

2 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

Yes, both capes will get ruined. But even said, some of the Batman capes will get squished down too depending on what armor he has on. I didn't apply the capes because of the misshapen-ness it gives them after the fact. But then again, I don't plan on reusing the capes on anyone else. I am torn.

You are "torn"? Just don't tear the capes... okay I am so unfunny :tongue:

37 minutes ago, jurrobear said:

here you go 

[Instructions]

Um, that dome doesn't look nice to me.

Edited by VaderFan2187

Which is why I plan on just using either  of the two Bat-Signal dish pieces instead of that dome and small Bat logo disk.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

3 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Grabbed 16 cmfs at Target, and only 2 were duplicate. Even better, one of the dups was Lobster Loving Batman, which is insanely useful to have a spare of.

Awesome luck :thumbup:

53 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Awesome luck :thumbup:

I was feeling for them (they only had about nineteen or so), so there was some strategy, but this is a tricky series. I was uncertain the first time I thought I had a pink Batgirl, and then when the second time I was certain, I decided to grab it anyway. Lobster Bats I was fairly sure I already had one, and just didn't give a hoot. I undoubtedly put two Orcas back.

I only need Commissioner Gordon, Cop Barbara, Harriet, Dick, Eraser, and Red Hood.

Catman's color scheme looks sooooo goood in person.

So far from the CMF series I have Lobster Batman, Mime, Gordon, Eraser, and Red Hood.

I need thoughts on is this too:

So I want to use the Villains in the CMF line to make a custom wave of regular DC sets as MOC's and post them on here. They won't be huge and detailed since they're going to look like sets TLG would release. I'm going to start this weekend with Orca.

I looooooove that one of the minifigures is Arkham Joker, my post-work routine has been to go to a store with the series in stock, and feel out one random from the series I need and a Joker. Now I have three Arkham jumpsuits before even getting the set!  Love it.

5 hours ago, Mr Greeble said:

Anyone else notice that the CMF Joker hair is made out of a different, less shiny plastic than the Joker hair in the sets? 

Do you mind taking a picture to see the comparison? I'm curious to see how they look. Thanks!

25 minutes ago, amazingbricks said:

Do you mind taking a picture to see the comparison? I'm curious to see how they look. Thanks!

Yeah pictures would definitely help

got an extra Gordon CMF figure so I had to mix em up with the one that came out for Dark Knight Rises. 

2dvlkxh.jpg

My fiancee and I went to the Lego Store and despite the age limit, we had no problems acquiring the Bat Signal polys. We each got one and they even gave us each the mask too!

21 hours ago, RyanMe said:

Anybody finding the Jan. 1 sets at target? I have been to 6 targets in the last two days and haven't found any despite brickseek saying they all have at least 3 of every set

You need to ask them to pull the sets from the back using the DPCI codes. 

6 minutes ago, Cmay91472 said:

You need to ask them to pull the sets from the back using the DPCI codes. 

yeah, I just don't get why there are a total of 12 sets on the shelves, and they won't put out any of the Jan 1 sets, not just the batman

16 hours ago, Amazing Bricks said:

16 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Yeah pictures would definitely help

Sure, I'll do that soon.

48 minutes ago, RyanMe said:

yeah, I just don't get why there are a total of 12 sets on the shelves, and they won't put out any of the Jan 1 sets, not just the batman

Target's generally have a toy 'reset' once a week for their endcaps. The day for a reset varies from store-to-store and this is typically when they will restock as well as put out new releases (even if the street date was a date prior to the scheduled reset). Because of this, most Target's will gladly pull toys from the back when requested and many or so lax on the street dates, that this is why so many members here can get sets days if not weeks prior to the street date.

I can't believe people are paying $40 for the Lego Batman movie Batsignal/Accesory pack Polybag on eBay ?!

A quick check showed about 10 sales within the past two days for as low as $25 but as high as $50 with most selling between $35-$40.   

Crazy.

Just now, Cmay91472 said:

I can't believe people are paying $40 for the Lego Batman movie Batsignal/Accesory pack Polybag on eBay ?!

A quick check showed about 10 sales within the past two days for as low as $25 but as high as $50 with most selling between $35-$40.   

Crazy.

People are very silly when it comes to collectibles. 

1 hour ago, Cmay91472 said:

Crazy.

No. I have to do the same. Because in some places of the world Lego stores don't exist. So eBay is out only solution. And if we have to pay those peices, then so be it. All you Americans appreciate.