Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I'm guessing nobody has received stock yet as everywhere including Amazon is showing as out of stock. Thankfully I have a Lego store close.

Nothing at the nearest Smyths or Argos yet so no opportunity for feeling bags. I'm just hoping Tesco get a plentiful supply as that seems to give me the best chance at uninterrupted feeling of bags.

im also fine with the amount of Batsuits, even the silly ones... as long as they're accessible if I want to get them. Hopefully the double suit poly will have a similar deal in the UK as it is in the US. I'm also interested in the Battle Pod bag with the Tiger Skin Suit so hopefully that's not some convoluted bun-fight to get hold of.

I'm pretty sure the polybag is free with purchases over £50 for most of February, but can't remember the dates to hand.  Might see if they have the newsletters handy in store tomorrow.

I see lots of people having mix emotions about the bunny bat, and i'm here like i want Apache Chief and the wonder twins in a set :tongue:

Also, here's a close up pictures on the 5004929 Batman Battle Pod Promotion:

5004929 Batman Battle Pod

5004929 Batman Battle Pod

Edited by amazingbricks

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Lego Store is giving out for FREE the Lego Batman Movie polybag that includes the Bat Signal, Batman minifigure, stickers and a poster for free. No purchase neccesary. They gave one to each of my kids after they found six small Batman stickers placed around the store. I did not ask for one myself as they had already given one each to my kids so I don't know if they are giving them out to adults, but I'd be shocked if they said no if someone asked for one.

--- Update --- apparently the polybags are only being given out to kids as a prize for completing the mini scavenger hunt.

Edited by Cmay91472

3 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

What is this Battle Pod thing? It looks quite interesting, actually.

Honestly, I have no idea! It's an interesting concept and something completely new that Lego is doing here. Maybe, just maybe, we'll see more of these across different themes. They would all contain an exclusive variant of a minifigure. So, i can see this being common from now on.

36 minutes ago, Cmay91472 said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Lego Store is giving out for FREE the Lego Batman Movie polybag that includes the Bat Signal, Batman minifigure, stickers and a poster for free. No purchase neccesary. They gave one to each of my kids after they found six small Batman stickers placed around the store. I did not ask for one myself as they had already given one each to my kids so I don't know if they are giving them out to adults, but I'd be shocked if they said no if someone asked for one.

I wonder if this means the polybag is the latest free polybag you get when ordering online. Every order ive had has come with a bonus polybag, a ninjago dragon or creator parrot, that weird spider-Man with robot one, so maybe they'll give these away with online orders. 

I guess I'll find out Thursday when my stuff arrives.

1 hour ago, kaiju said:

I'm pretty sure the polybag is free with purchases over £50 for most of February, but can't remember the dates to hand.  Might see if they have the newsletters handy in store tomorrow.

Let us know if they are. The newsletters aren't accessible on the site for some reason.

Edited by GeekByKnight

Barns and noble has batman movie minifigure $1 less than toysrus got me a set there .

41 minutes ago, amazingbricks said:

Honestly, I have no idea! It's an interesting concept and something completely new that Lego is doing here. Maybe, just maybe, we'll see more of these across different themes. They would all contain an exclusive variant of a minifigure. So, i can see this being common from now on.

I agree, it is indeed quite interesting. I do hope to see these across other themes. I think it'd work great in Star Wars for example with Bounty Hunters.

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

I agree, it is indeed quite interesting. I do hope to see these across other themes. I think it'd work great in Star Wars for example with Bounty Hunters.

Yeah, I like the battle pods too. Very interesting concept.

53 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I went to Target to ask about batman cmf and they said they don't carry them

Same here man, my target always delay the release date. Their are tons of series 16 minifigures left. That's probably the reason, they want to get rid of those first.

I really like that Bat Pod. It's like a cross between a magnet set and a polybag. Its great to see lots more batsuits coming out to (hopefully!) match the millions we've been seeing in the trailers!

3 hours ago, Lego_lover2001 said:

I don't and argos and toys r us just say "out of stock" everywhere near me and I'm like why tho 

You might want to check TRU, I just went when they said nothing was in stock and they had everything. It was amazing. I got eight CMF's, and I love them. I am so happy. :sweet:

So went to my local Chapters today. They had 4 boxes of the CMF and I cleared out 3 boxes of all their Jokers. I'm really happy that it's such a cheap and easy way to get amazing looking Arkham jump suits! 

4 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I was told the same thing at two targets yesterday. They told me they were too often stolen, opened, etc so they were not going to carry them anymore. However I found them at a different target on the other side of town. 

5 hours ago, Cmay91472 said:

I went to my local Lego store today and sadly as an adult I did ask for one and they said no. I understand though they need to make sure they have enough for the kids but I only walked away with the batwing poly bag.

4 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

Same here man, my target always delay the release date. Their are tons of series 16 minifigures left. That's probably the reason, they want to get rid of those first.

My target only has 2 disney cmf packs left and 6 series 16

Edit: Got confused about the accesory pack. I solved my confusion so sorry for the spam.

Edited by JACKATTACKS
Got confused but then solved my confusion

Well I found some collectable mini-figures today. (I ended up getting nine of them.) 

Plus, it looks like Walmart has the $20 set priced at $16.82 + tax. (I bought 70902 Catwoman Catcycle Chase.) 

4 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I was told the same thing at two targets yesterday. They told me they were too often stolen, opened, etc so they were not going to carry them anymore. However I found them at a different target on the other side of town. 

Yeah, the Accessory Pack is for kids up to 14 I heard from a Lego youtuber who tried to get one but they also said no.

Didn't see any Batman CMF at Barnes & Noble. Saw a bunch of sets, but zero indication of any sale price. Didn't see any at Target either, but they have a ton of CMF 16.

Zero luck getting any Batman Pod polybag, and if you're a kid, you get a paper Batman mask, not polybag, not minifigure mask, a paper mask.

Just now, BubbaFit45531 said:

Didn't see any Batman CMF at Barnes & Noble. Saw a bunch of sets, but zero indication of any sale price. Didn't see any at Target either, but they have a ton of CMF 16.

Zero luck getting any Batman Pod polybag, and if you're a kid, you get a paper Batman mask, not polybag, not minifigure mask, a paper mask.

You need to ask an associate about the 'accessory' pack/bat signal polybag, they will tell your kid/s to search for the six small Batman minifigure stickers and to then come back to see them for the polybag. Here is a pic of the accessory/bat signal polybag that they gave my kids today so people don't get this confused with the 'battle pod' polybag.

Lego Batman Movie 'Bat Signal' Polybag