Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

13 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Jack attacks do you have any idea? 

We should be getting the polybag deals in Oz.

Pretty sure someone else asked the question though, not me (look at the quote)

Edited by JACKATTACKS

Does anyone know where I could buy a full box of Batman minifigures? A lot of sellers I have found online are selling a complete set but not a box, or am I just better going to Tesco and buying a full box that way?

1 hour ago, Captain Britain said:

I'll keep my eyes peeled!

ive built the Riddler racer and think it's a pretty cool vehicle! Just working my way through Arkham Asylum and so far that's coming together nicely too! Really enjoying the builds.

Who else picked some bits up from the UK today?

Not yet- my nearest store is in Glasgow and I need some points. Going to Smyths early tomorrow though to pick up the CMFs I want. Hopefully I can get to the store Tuesday :classic:

19 minutes ago, steveholt said:

to anyone who has catman, what colour is the torso?

It's the bee woman, wolverine, and hazmat suit guy yellow Orange. Bright light orange I believe is the exact name.

Used VIP points to get the Mr. Freeze set and 20 CMFs (as places near me never get them). Think I'll wait on everything else till February when they start the LBM related deals.

Luckily I was able to get a full box of 60 cmf's and I another 20 or so of my favorite ones and 2 of the Phantom Zone polybags. I already have 6 of the sets so I am going to wait on the other sets until there are better deals. Probably will order twice in February from s@h to get 2 of the Disco Batman/Tears of Batman polybag.

I think its funny that almost every villain has a vehicle but not Batgirl

Batgirl is literally running after Catwoman's bike and Joker's car

The poor girl doesn't have a chance :laugh:

41 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

*pic removed*

Batman bunny suit!

Credit goes to Brickleaks on Facebook.

Oh. Man. I really want that as a minifigure. Bring on ALL the colors for that mold. And the Bat-belt in white looks really good too.

31237297323_0d7070fc8c.jpg

New polybag: 30612 Batgirl (she should be brickbuilt, like the new R2 polybag)

Edited by Galaad

13 hours ago, BrickNick said:

Does anyone know where I could buy a full box of Batman minifigures? A lot of sellers I have found online are selling a complete set but not a box, or am I just better going to Tesco and buying a full box that way?

If you live near/in westcliff, essex , go to argosy toys where they check the bags for no extra charge. They have all of them every time I went there

Those colours on Bunny Bats, love it! And it's just made me realise I've put the belt on my figures the wrong way round.. damn it!

Anyone else found their Batman with the rubber duck ring doesn't hold together well at the waist due to the ring?

5 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Batman bunny suit!

Credit goes to Brickleaks on Facebook.

Hopefully we get this suit and the Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman in minifigures form!

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't Quote Pictures

Picked up all the CMFs today at the Lego shop, love all of them to be honest but weirdly I think pink power batgirl is my least favourite despite her double sided head :sadnew: Also how is the printing on everyone's CMFs? They seem way better than the Disney ones but a couple of mine have slight flaws, my March Hare has a chip on her hips :cry_sad: