Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

On 31/12/2016 at 2:53 PM, JACKATTACKS said:

Does anyone know if Australia will be getting any polybag deals for buying from the official lego website?

Jack attacks do you have any idea?Ā 

Just been to the Lego store in Bluewater (UK) - absolutely rammed and a free for all when it opened! Loved it though.. picked up Arkham Asylum, Riddler set, cat woman set and the joker balloon one.. managed a full set of the 20 mini figures too! Nice way to kick off the new year. Can't wait to get building.

if the guy that was helping myself and my other half feel up the minifigures is part of Eurobricks, thanks to you for digging out Glamrock Bats!Ā 

31 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Just been to the Lego store in Bluewater (UK) - absolutely rammed and a free for all when it opened! Loved it though.. picked up Arkham Asylum, Riddler set, cat woman set and the joker balloon one.. managed a full set of the 20 mini figures too! Nice way to kick off the new year. Can't wait to get building.

if the guy that was helping myself and my other half feel up the minifigures is part of Eurobricks, thanks to you for digging out Glamrock Bats!Ā 

I was there too!

Ā 

Have you noticed that on the side of the Two-Face truck it has Ā Falcones on the side. For a superhero geek like me, that makes me interested. No mans land anybody?!Ā 

Just now, Finbricks said:

I was there too!

Ā 

Have you noticed that on the side of the Two-Face truck it has Ā Falcones on the side. For a superhero geek like me, that makes me interested. No mans land anybody?!Ā 

Haha ah man, I thought some people would have been in there! Hope you managed to pick up everything you wanted?

Yeah saw that, thought it was a nice little touch! Really like this wave, even if it is a wallet killer.Ā 

Should be mentioned that the rumoured price hike is confirmed now (wasn't aware of it before today myself), Ā£2.99 for the minifigures now. 50% hike in three years right?

I went to MK for opening, and it was similarly busy (maybe not "rammed") but certainly a free-for-all. People were being selfish at the minifigures section though. A gentleman in a mobility scooter blocked up half of the access, and a mother blocked the remaining room as her and her two children (along with the man) were all there feeling up. Myself and a dad were having trouble simply grabbing a handful of randoms.

Picked up Arkham, Scuttler, Riddlers Chase and eleven packs. :D

2 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Haha ah man, I thought some people would have been in there! Hope you managed to pick up everything you wanted?

Yeah saw that, thought it was a nice little touch! Really like this wave, even if it is a wallet killer.Ā 

When I arrived, all of the marvel sets Ā were out of stock. I asked at the counter when they would have them in but they didn't know. Smyths it is!

There is a store in Westcliif (UK) which tell you which minifigs you get. Argosy Toys, if anyone is interested.

Just finished building Killer Croc's Tail-gator, which I picked up from the Manchester Arndale Lego Store. Arrived shortly after opening to find quite a queue but it had thinned out by the time I was done minifig hunting. With a little help from some of the other customers I grabbed Harley,Ā Orca, Catman, Red Hood and Glam Metal Batman for myself along with Joker and Fairy Batman for my girlfriend.

Oddly, Toys R Us didn't seem to have any Lego Batman Movie sets out.

Well I popped into the Lego Store in Liverpool One today and it would have got expensive if not for VIP points and a few other things. Everything was in and I decided to spend my VIP point and some vouchers I had on Arkham, Batcave, Jokers' Lowrider, The Scuttler and several CMF bags.

I thought it best to get the larger sets out of the way seeing as I had points etc. At least that way the 3 for 2 that arrives at Argos should mean picking up smaller sets will be easier on the pocket.

For the posters in February, does it have to be a Lego Batman Movie purchase or can it be anything? I might just buy a bunch of keychains and get all the posters if I can.

I ordered Arkham as soon as Sir Gareth posted the links, along with 3 random figure packs. Hopefully the rest of the sets and the CMF series won't be sold out by the time I go to the actual store next Sunday.Ā 

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Thanks, but that was already revealed here a couple days ago.Ā 

Alright. That means i need to pay more attentionĀ :laugh:

Just noticed the VIP promotions on the UK site include 50 bonus VIP points ifĀ you buy the Killer Croc set this month.

Not a bad offer, certainly takes the sting off the set being as expensive as it is.

54 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Well I popped into the Lego Store in Liverpool One today and it would have got expensive if not for VIP points and a few other things. Everything was in and I decided to spend my VIP point and some vouchers I had on Arkham, Batcave, Jokers' Lowrider, The Scuttler and several CMF bags.

I thought it best to get the larger sets out of the way seeing as I had points etc. At least that way the 3 for 2 that arrives at Argos should mean picking up smaller sets will be easier on the pocket.

I've got 4/5 duplicates from the CMF lot if you need to pick any up from me.

King Tut, Comm. Gordon, Eraser, and Mime. I got a spare Cavman Bats but the cape was folded in half in the bag!

1 hour ago, Captain Britain said:

I've got 4/5 duplicates from the CMF lot if you need to pick any up from me.

King Tut, Comm. Gordon, Eraser, and Mime. I got a spare Cavman Bats but the cape was folded in half in the bag!

I'll PM you about those!

Edited by Robianco

13 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I'll PM you about those!

I'll keep my eyes peeled!

ive built the Riddler racer and think it's a pretty cool vehicle! Just working my way through Arkham Asylum and so far that's coming together nicely too! Really enjoying the builds.

Who else picked some bits up from the UK today?

2 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

Just noticed the VIP promotions on the UK site include 50 bonus VIP points ifĀ you buy the Killer Croc set this month.

Not a bad offer, certainly takes the sting off the set being as expensive as it is.

Eh... 50 VIP points is just $2.5.Ā 

19 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Lol. I checked at like 1 am but no luckĀ :grin:Ā Shame we haven't got any price decreases!

I'm also in Sydney!

We should start a gang with the guy bellow. We can put it in our bios. Let's brainstorm names.

12 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Jack attacks do you have any idea?Ā 

I ain't jack. But when I bought the $500 batcave, I got the free mini set with it. It was a park or something. So IĀ presume we should do that.

Just bought Batcave Brake-In set, and it's great! Penguin is the best version of the character we've ever gotten, and Alfred's collar and Bruce's bow tie are great new pieces as well! Batboat is nice build as is Penguin duck boat. Love all 3 bat suits especially Bat Pack, but the bat suit rack is such a great mechanism that can be modified to hold more suits. The batcomputer is great as well, but it requires too much stickers, so some prints would have been appreciated. Great set overall!

1 hour ago, Captain Britain said:

I'll keep my eyes peeled!

ive built the Riddler racer and think it's a pretty cool vehicle! Just working my way through Arkham Asylum and so far that's coming together nicely too! Really enjoying the builds.

Who else picked some bits up from the UK today?

Love Riddlers car. Very nice build and superb minifigures.

Desert lightning is okay. Great crisp fine detail printing on the Vermillions.

Supes/Bizarro micro fighter is pretty boring.

Iron Man/Thanos is the best micro fighter I've built. The gauntlet car is absolutely superb.

Detroit Steel set is great. Love the minifigures, mech build is cool, Lola is great with an awesome printed LOLA number plate curved piece and the new handheld laser plasma thing piece is EXCELLENT, looks great on other figures too like custom Iceman.

TLBM Minifigures series - LOVE them. They're all great. Best I've got is Harley.

Edited by ReZourceman