Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, Sir Gareth said:

Thank you you blue headed God.

2 hours ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

New sets look like they were cobbled together from any part the designer had to hand. Very poor.

Well technically the characters are master builders. Do the characters probs cobbled together the vehicle with parts around them. 

Also can someone please explain what going on with he two face truck. I'm lost with the idea and concept. Thanks 

I really like that detail on the vehicle. I can imagine Harvey wrecking half of the truck and stealing it as revenge.

Edited by robertgorman2505

For anyone in NY going to the Mt. Vernon Target don't bother unless you want a couple of Phantom Zone polybags or the Killer Moth Mighty Micro because those are all of the new sets that they put out. And of course the Batman Movie Mr. Freeze and Joker-Mobile sets. No CMFs or anything else of note. 

Does the Riddler car have transparent yellow windows for headlights? Looks like it but hard to tell from the pics and none of the usual websites have the parts list for that set yet.

5 minutes ago, danth said:

Does the Riddler car have transparent yellow windows for headlights? Looks like it but hard to tell from the pics and none of the usual websites have the parts list for that set yet.

I think they're clear with yellow pieces underneath. Have to double check though.

14 minutes ago, danth said:

They are trans yellow.

23 minutes ago, danth said:

Trans-yellow with light tan underneath. 

Twoface, Harley, Bane, Croc..
1-2 hilarious trucks I would understand - but 4? Not including the truck-like Batmobile...
A bigger playset or unique vehicles like the Lowryder or the Arctic roller would be much cooler I think.. Plus I do not see any cool transforming features in any of these sets.
Like with TLM line it seems like they are rather going for "fun" sets instead of play features & great looks.

2 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Twoface, Harley, Bane, Croc..
1-2 hilarious trucks I would understand - but 4? Not including the truck-like Batmobile...
A bigger playset or unique vehicles like the Lowryder or the Arctic roller would be much cooler I think.. Plus I do not see any cool transforming features in any of these sets.
Like with TLM line it seems like they are rather going for "fun" sets instead of play features & great looks.

Only Two-Face, Bane, and Croc. Harley isn't getting a truck, at least not in the summer wave. 

Just now, Delta Customs said:

Only Two-Face, Bane, and Croc. Harley isn't getting a truck, at least not in the summer wave. 

Are you sure? The cannon truck shown could be what Cap'n Uni meant when they said Harley came with a cannon build 

So my magazine came in the mail today. I don't think anyone has talked about it but that red thing in Batman's hand in the Arkham set is actually the Phantom Zone Projector! So that's cool to get confirmation on what that is! 

Also just a little warning for my fellow CMF feelers, Barbara Gordon also comes with hand cuffs.... I forgot this and when I felt the handcuffs I just automatically assumed it was Joker so now I have 19/20 of the CMF.... :cry_sad:

33 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

So my magazine came in the mail today. I don't think anyone has talked about it but that red thing in Batman's hand in the Arkham set is actually the Phantom Zone Projector! So that's cool to get confirmation on what that is! 

Also just a little warning for my fellow CMF feelers, Barbara Gordon also comes with hand cuffs.... I forgot this and when I felt the handcuffs I just automatically assumed it was Joker so now I have 19/20 of the CMF.... :cry_sad:

Wait, the CMF's have finally started showing up in Canada?

37 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

So all it takes to open the Phantom Zone is an oversized red DSLR camera... Interesting... :wink:

Last night on a French Lego site, I saw a boxing Batman and an underwater scuba/flipper Batman from a Batcave set, I think. I think they were costume displays in the cave.