Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, NinjaJayNuva said:

Have we seen this polybag before?

Wait, another one? Reminds me of Pokemon "Gotta catch em all!" :grin: It never ends!

4 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

I don't think the suit has a name currently, but it has appeared on a poster, although I can't remember which one now.

This one!

15781851_10154850557996310_1958652116_n.jpg

Yeah, that's the one. There was another one with batman wearing it in front of a mirror and it says dressed to impress while alfred holds another suit behind him and robin watches on. I can't seem to find it now but if I do I will try and post it.

Unexpectedly stumbled upon the non-retailer exclusive sets and collectible minifigure series at the King of Prussia LEGO store.

I remember when super heroes line came out everyone was saying we needed more batman and minifigures and villains, now with this movie we are getting everything we ever wanted from them, problem is, its killing me

now, just saw the mini batwing announcement which leads me to believe there would be another batwing in full scale format i hope lol 

To people in the UK, anyone know the best places to buy a whole box of the CMFs? A friend and I are planning on splitting a box between us but have no idea where to procure one. Any help would be much appreciated! 

Damn, they really goofy and ridicule the LEGO Batman to the extreme with these weird polybags and sets. I really wonder how people will feel about this LEGO Batman after Ben Affleck's portrayal in Batman v Superman. What a crazy contrast !

11 hours ago, iamRKR said:

@pcvandohow much does is the tlbm arkham asylum set cost you in Canadian Dollar?

Around $200 Canadian. So roughly $149.99 USD.

Just now, BigGuy4U said:

I'm hoping this is a sign we'll get Mariachi Bat, St. Batrick's, and Batriot. :laugh:

They would make great exclusives for Cinco De Mayo, St. Patrick's Day, and Fourth of July.

Disclaimer: I know nothing.

1 hour ago, JamPotStudios said:

To people in the UK, anyone know the best places to buy a whole box of the CMFs? A friend and I are planning on splitting a box between us but have no idea where to procure one. Any help would be much appreciated! 

You can just ask your local toy shop, it worked with me and Pokemon cards, I buy them by the box, as long as you have the money it should work. (It helps if you are friendly with someone who works there)

13 hours ago, iamRKR said:

@pcvandohow much does is the tlbm arkham asylum set cost you in Canadian Dollar?

179,99$.  As seen here

14 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

The flight mode is actually parallel parking mode.

16 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I kind of want the Lowrider too, but it's just too overpriced for me. And what's wrong with the Batmobile? There isn't a flight mode on the set. 

That makes more sense.. I imagine too much :classic:

17 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I kind of want the Lowrider too, but it's just too overpriced for me.

I felt the same, but actually getting it built softened me on the price a bit. I am in no way implying you shouldn't wait for a sale/deal to come around, just that in my experience the buyer's remorse wasn't so bad.

ddd.jpg

Edited by K_Tiger

Any UK buyers who're DESPERATE should check out tesco direct. They've got most of the sets listed, although most are already sold out. No CMFs though.

4 hours ago, TakeaBrick said:

Damn, they really goofy and ridicule the LEGO Batman to the extreme with these weird polybags and sets. I really wonder how people will feel about this LEGO Batman after Ben Affleck's portrayal in Batman v Superman. What a crazy contrast !

I hope it makes them realise that Batman is megablocking MENTAL, and this whole growly, tortured BatGod version people have become obsessed with is pretty dumb when you break down what Batman is.

CMF's showed up at my local Lego Store day after X-mas and picked up a handful of them. All are really cool and my most anticipated figure was the Red Hood figure which I ended up getting and think he is great! After putting him together and looking at him sitting on my coffee table for awhile the thought occurred to me this would make a great Mysterio minifig as well. Has Lego already produced Mysterio in the past?

50 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Any UK buyers who're DESPERATE should check out tesco direct. They've got most of the sets listed, although most are already sold out. No CMFs though.

I hope it makes them realise that Batman is megablocking MENTAL, and this whole growly, tortured BatGod version people have become obsessed with is pretty dumb when you break down what Batman is.

Really? I just checked the site to no avail. May you please post a link

1 hour ago, Thelegodan said:

So any word on that essential guide lmao

I just got back from a bookstore where they had it out on a display table full of LEGO- and/or Batman-related books. There are some pictures of villain vehicles that I don't think have been shown anywhere else yet - trucks for Harley and Two-Face and a helicopter for Scarecrow. No picture of the big Batmobile/Batwing/Batcycle combo vehicle Delta described that I can remember.