Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

11 hours ago, iamRKR said:

Hi @pcvandowhat is your blog site? What store in Canada and how much?

M

Mastermind Toys, and Toys R Us. I am in Ontario and Masterminds here definitely have the sets. I can confirm as I saw them this morning. I do YouTube reviews, my review is on the "Lego Licensed Themes" main page of this site.

3 hours ago, Mat099 said:

Yes, which stores are we talking about?

Mastermind. Maybe more but those I can confirm, at least in Ontario.

Edited by pcvando

Got the Batman in the Phantom Zone polybag. Nice to have a Batman in his Keaton suit for cheap.  Though I have no idea what the brick build is supposed to be that is packaged with him, lol.

6 minutes ago, eldiano said:

what's the rarest lego batman minifigure so far off this batch so far?

In the set's released, probably the Bat-Pack suit, which comes in the Batcave set, but the rarest that we know of will be the polybag with the Disco Batman and Tears of a Bat suit.

3 hours ago, iamRKR said:

How about the price? So even though its a toys r us exclusive other outlets or shop can sell it?  

The scuttler was $89.99 I believe, so not too bad for what you get with it. As for it being a toys r us exclusive I don't know.

I have seen the scuttler at target also.  Just saw the asylum at toys r us, but they are asking 179.99

18 minutes ago, Mr Greeble said:

In the set's released, probably the Bat-Pack suit, which comes in the Batcave set, but the rarest that we know of will be the polybag with the Disco Batman and Tears of a Bat suit.

what about the minifigures polybag so far?

48 minutes ago, Sir Gareth said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Disco Batman/Tears of Batman polybag is an upcoming LEGO S@H promotional giveaway item.

You're right! :classic:

Edited by amazingbricks

The tears of a bat polybag will be available between 6 February and the 26 of February with purchases of €55 or more. Someone found an image of a german lego calendar that confirmed this.

1 hour ago, robertgorman2505 said:

The tears of a bat polybag will be available between 6 February and the 26 of February with purchases of €55 or more. Someone found an image of a german lego calendar that confirmed this.

Will that be worldwide? 

1 hour ago, robertgorman2505 said:

Yup. Do keep in mind that the date and specific terms of the offer are likely to be different in other regions, though.

Built the Penguin's Arctic Roller today! It's a really great set, and I made a very simple and good looking MOD to the ugly front bit. :sweet: 

I'm late to this discussion..

Stopped by a Barnes & Noble and picked up the Batmobile and Mr. Freeze sets.. I don't particularly care for the flight mode or Man-Bat but everything else is quite nice. They had the Lowrider as well, gonna have to purchase sometime soon.. I want the Catwoman and Scuttler sets as well

1 hour ago, Boogly22238 said:

Stopped by a Barnes & Noble and picked up the Batmobile and Mr. Freeze sets.. I don't particularly care for the flight mode or Man-Bat but everything else is quite nice. They had the Lowrider as well, gonna have to purchase sometime soon.. I want the Catwoman and Scuttler sets as well

I kind of want the Lowrider too, but it's just too overpriced for me. And what's wrong with the Batmobile? There isn't a flight mode on the set. 

3 hours ago, Mr Greeble said:

Built the Penguin's Arctic Roller today! It's a really great set, and I made a very simple and good looking MOD to the ugly front bit. :sweet: 

Care to post a pic of the MOD? Please....

3 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

The flight mode is actually parallel parking mode.

This is my apollogy to the people who read the gremlins claim as my source has recently admitted to photoshopping the gremlins in the images, however the actual sets are genuine.

On 22/12/2016 at 10:44 AM, Themadpatter said:

Punish me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost 99% sure this guy won't have seen it

Punished!

New Polybag! Yesssssss. More suits. :devil:

4 hours ago, Finbricks said:

This is my apollogy to the people who read the gremlins claim as my source has recently admitted to photoshopping the gremlins in the images, however the actual sets are genuine.

Punished!

Yeah... doesn't seem to trustworthy of a source. :sceptic:

(As a really nice apology, you could share the pictures with us... :laugh:)

Edited by Mr Greeble

All the local Targets in my area have started stocking the January sets already, but the majority have sold out of most of them already (plenty of the ugly Batcaves in stock though, not many seem to want that one). A week ago my closest Target insisted they wouldn't release the CMF until January 1st despite having them in stock. I accepted this but found that when I visited the store on Dec 24th they had put out the entire stock that morning and had sold out entirely. They told me to come back Monday and when I got there they were out again (although the employee I talked too wasn't sure more had actually come in). I called five Targets and between them all there was one single bag left... I'm really floored by the popularity of this CMF. The Disney one's I'm still finding but these are nowhere to be found despite each store stocking at least two boxes.

I almost bought the Catwoman set, but I decided to wait as it wasn't high priority on my list. I really like the bike and I will never complain about getting another Batgirl, but that Robin again and the sort of bleak store build doesn't do much for me. It is a lot for the price I admit, but it just doesn't do much for me as a set. I'm hoping they restock the Penguin Limo soon, that one really works for me, even with the sparse minifigure selection.

Edited by strangely